Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2004 10:23:09 PM EDT
God dammit!!!

I have been trying to log into the email server for the past couple of days and still haven't figured out a way in and after syncing my password now I can't get into the fucking photo server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  JESUS CHRIST!! Does everything on this planet have to be so fucking impossible???????

Anybody got any advice for me while I go dunk my head in a bucket of icewater???

Edited title.  It's permissable to cuss within threads, but not so on the all-too-visible thread titles.  Sorry, hope you understand.  raf
Link Posted: 7/3/2004 10:27:13 PM EDT
[#1]
fdisk
Link Posted: 7/4/2004 12:13:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
fdisk

Naw....FDISK /MBR is much cooler.
Link Posted: 7/4/2004 4:02:01 AM EDT
[#3]
You don't know your password?

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:35:36 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You don't know your password?

Dude, I am lucky to know my own name most of the time.... ( bad early life )

raf...no sweat on the title change!!!!  I just couldn't figure out how I spelled F U C K so wrong!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top