Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2001 9:36:31 PM EDT
Are these any good? I saw an article on one in some swat magazine while in line at the gas station. I took it over and read it, and it got a really favorable review, which surprised me. I've been thinking of getting a FAL, but I have always really like the dragunov look. Does anyone have any personal expierience with these?
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 9:38:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Also what's the scoop on mags for these? Are there any 20's available? They said it won't take those russian "tiger" mags. Actually they hyped the rifle as being better than the russian "tiger".
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 9:44:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I had one for a while.They will shhot into a inch with good ammo for three shots.They really start to open up after that because of the light barrel.
Not walk but about 4 to 5 inches for 10 shots.Not rapid but steady.If they were around 500 i would still have one.They are really a well put together big RPK.Not up to US sniper standards.But it was fun.If you can live with those limitations get one.
Link Posted: 5/26/2001 9:47:45 PM EDT
[#3]
No 20's im aware of.These are diffrent than the Russian chinese rifles.The gas system is pure AK.Heard that was the reason they dont shhot quite as well as the real ones.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top