Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2004 10:14:21 PM EDT
Ok, so I'm not really sure what to make y'all do.  But here's the deal.  I cough up for one platinum, one gold and one silver membership.  But. you have to make it worthwhile.  In addition you get your choice of one t-shirt and hat from lifelibertyetc. for your troubles if you win.   Oh yeah, if no one participates, or I feel your entry isn't worthy, then NO PRIZE.  So make it good.  

If you're a team member now looking to upgrade, you can participate too.

Things I'm looking for you to do.  Think along these lines.

The most outrageous.  A video of you holding a Pro-Bush or Anti Kerry sign, in frame with Kerry would be an instant winner.   Must be within 100 feet of him.  Both your sign (with ar15.com?) and him must be discernable.  If you get the "I voted for Kerry, then voted against him" sign in bonus points.  Must be in close enough proximity that someone will give you dirty looks at a bare minimum.  

You and clinton, with you giving the bonus finger salute in a picture.  Definantely a good one.  Try one of his book signings.  if you can get him to sign it to ar15.com, then it's an intstant winner.  Special Bonus if you can get him to sign any one of the  pages about Monica Lewinsky, OR, a cigar box.  Try and get video if at all possible, but still pics would be ok too.  And the book/cigar box.

Design a general pro-liberty pro-2nd bumper sticker or T-shirt.  If it's popular enough we'll talk about getting some made for purchase as well.   This would probably be good enough for an alternate prize, if someone accomplished the first two.

NO PHOTOSHOPS.  Must be able to verify via phone, newpaper, or video, that you actually did this.

Style counts.  Tanneriting of objects can count.  Doing stuff in conjunction with something else would count.  So blowing up a signed cigar box would be pretty cool.  

Two months time frame should be sufficient.  If winners come in well before that time, then we may end early.  But I doubt that will be the case.  So by August 29th.  

Oh yeah if you get in trouble doing this, you lose.  So no getting arrested.  Felt up by the cops is ok, though, if you don't get arrested or charged.

If you do a team effort, then you can split a prize.  so if 5 of ya join together and do one insanely cool thing, you all get a silver.  Or two of can get gold. Or one person can get video of hillary doing something she shouldn't and they'd get life in prison.
Link Posted: 6/29/2004 10:28:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure everyone on ARFCOM has been added to "The List" and we wont be able to get that close..

...except Imbroglio.
Link Posted: 6/29/2004 10:36:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm sure everyone on ARFCOM has been added to "The List" and we wont be able to get that close..

...except Imbroglio.

Oh he's not here anymore, so I suppose that's taken him off the list by now....if he was even on it to begin with.
Link Posted: 6/29/2004 10:59:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in!  I'll see what I can cook up.  I don't know what I will do yet, but my friend is excellent at thinking shit up.

Hoppy8420
Link Posted: 6/29/2004 11:26:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Kerry is in the area today (evil laughter)  Only problem is that it will cost $75 to get near him.

Hoppy8420
Link Posted: 6/29/2004 11:33:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I volunteer my services for the "feeling up".
Link Posted: 6/29/2004 11:40:23 PM EDT
[#6]
this will be GGGGGGGRRRRRRRaaattteeee.............hhhmmmm
Link Posted: 6/29/2004 11:50:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Kerry is in the area today (evil laughter)  Only problem is that it will cost $75 to get near him.

Hoppy8420

Well, platinum is $100 normally....so you'd save $25 in the process.
Link Posted: 6/29/2004 11:59:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hoppy8420

Well, platinum is $100 normally....so you'd save $25 in the process.

Indeed.  It sounds formal, and I don't have a tux or anything.. I'm not willing to rent one just to give money to Kerry's campaign.  I think I can do something though.

Hoppy8420
Link Posted: 6/30/2004 12:15:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Nevermind, it is not going to be what I orginally thoght it was.  He won't be there.

Hoppy8420
Link Posted: 6/30/2004 8:45:54 AM EDT
[#10]
BTT
Link Posted: 6/30/2004 9:01:46 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Hoppy8420

That is the problem with this right there. More than likely I would have to make some sort of contribution to that schmuck to get that close to him. No way in hell I'm going to help him out.

Klinton is the same on my list. No way I'm buying his book. Even if I do intend to defile it later.
Now if he were to GIVE me one of his wads of toilet paper then maybe I'd go see him and try to hold my naseua long enough to get it signed.
Link Posted: 6/30/2004 9:13:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Double bonus points if I dress up in native middle eastern garb?

Doesn't count if arrested...what about I manage to get the photo, just prior to being shot by the Secret Service? Will that work and can I give the membership to my surviving heirs?

With the Democratic Convention coming to town in a few weeks, I could probably get a photo with Kerry, Kennedy, Hillary, Billary, Schumer and Fienstein all in the same photo.
Link Posted: 6/30/2004 9:22:13 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Double bonus points if I dress up in native middle eastern garb?  I could probably get a photo with Kerry, Kennedy, Hillary, Billary, Schumer and Fienstein all in the same photo.

Man if you can do that in full arabic regalia and get away with it, I'm pretty sure you'd win.  Of course, you'd need to have some sort of appropriate sign to go with.....and if your heirs request a membership, well i'm sure something can be worked out.  
Link Posted: 6/30/2004 10:50:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Hell, yes, I'd have a sign. How would you be able to distinguish me from the rest of his supporters?
Link Posted: 6/30/2004 12:58:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Hell, yes, I'd have a sign. How would you be able to distinguish me from the rest of his supporters?

the diaper on yourhead?
Link Posted: 6/30/2004 1:01:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Hmmmm....

I knew keeping my "registration" (from back in College, don't ask....) as "DEM" would come in handy!  

Link Posted: 6/30/2004 3:35:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Anyone else??
Link Posted: 7/2/2004 8:20:27 AM EDT
[#18]
BTT..
Link Posted: 7/3/2004 8:57:05 PM EDT
[#19]
BTT
Link Posted: 7/3/2004 9:26:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 7/4/2004 1:46:49 PM EDT
[#21]
You guys suck.
Link Posted: 7/4/2004 1:59:27 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
You guys suck.

Dude, I haven't given up.  

Hoppy8420
Link Posted: 7/4/2004 4:05:57 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You guys suck.

Dude, I haven't given up.  

Hoppy8420

ok phew.  
Link Posted: 7/4/2004 4:10:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Hey Professor:
I can't download it but go to Drudge Report and get that one of the guy who looks like he's pointing the shotgun at Kerry's head!!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2004 4:22:07 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Hey Professor:
I can't download it but go to Drudge Report and get that one of the guy who looks like he's pointing the shotgun at Kerry's head!!!

yeah, seen it.  cute pic.  

Now if you were the guy with that shotgun, i might reward ya.  but since you're not, <prize nazi mode> NO PRIZE FOR YOU!!</prize nazi mode>
Link Posted: 7/6/2004 10:07:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Beyotches!  i'm going to give up on the rest of you soon....
Link Posted: 7/7/2004 8:55:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Ok Bitches, Here is My patriotic T-shirt / Bumper Sticker Entry. To Hell with going to visit Bill Clinton Or John Kerry

I hope you like it, Cause I could use a paid membership
Link Posted: 7/7/2004 12:47:46 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Ok Bitches, Here is My patriotic T-shirt / Bumper Sticker Entry. To Hell with going to visit Bill Clinton Or John Kerry

www.raptor-atv.com/ar15/bumpersticker.jpg

I hope you like it, Cause I could use a paid membership

Good, but not an instant winner.  However you're leading so far.
Link Posted: 7/11/2004 12:57:52 AM EDT
[#29]
2nd to last btt.  I piss in all you loser's general directions.  
Link Posted: 7/11/2004 1:06:44 AM EDT
[#30]
2nd to last btt. I piss in all you loser's general directions.

Well I shake my privates at your auntee.
Link Posted: 7/17/2004 11:47:55 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
2nd to last btt. I piss in all you loser's general directions.

Well I shake my privates at your auntee.

I fart in your general direction!
Link Posted: 7/26/2004 4:53:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Im game if you take out the get arrested=you lose rule
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:08:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Last update.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top