Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2001 6:50:27 PM EDT
Loooking to sell my Bushmaster, 20" heavy barrel, all stock in good shape. Anyone have a good idea what these sell for used? Thanks
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 6:59:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 7:17:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not a big AR fan myself, as I prefer my M1A. Any idea what a normal asking price is?
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 7:29:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Depends on the age, condition, location, etc...

I bought a used (200 rounds) Bushmaster Shorty AK for $750 about a year ago.  I'm in the Maryland area and new guns were about $825.

Basically, it's all about what you can get.

Check out [url]www.gunbroker.com[/url] and take a look at what people are asking.

If it looks new, I would think you could get at least $650~$700.  Little tough here with the LEGP purchase at $660, and lot's of other rifles for sale.

Link Posted: 5/25/2001 8:15:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info. I don't have much time to shoot anymore, but wanted to keep one rifle, and the AR lost to the M1A. Thanks again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top