Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/30/2021 10:47:14 AM EDT
He's been off the radar for a day now, nothing on Twitter or Instagram, and Timcast got canceled last night. From what I read in the comments on one of Lydia's posts, they all got sick. You think they got a bad case of the coof?
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:51:02 AM EDT
[#1]
He posted in the Community tab of his youtube channels yesterday morning that he and a few others on the crew felt under the weather and were taking the end of the week off.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:51:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:51:14 AM EDT
[#3]
What got Timcast canceled?
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:52:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He posted in the Community tab of his youtube channels yesterday morning that he and a few others on the crew felt under the weather and were taking the end of the week off.
View Quote

IBTM
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:52:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:53:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What got Timcast canceled?
View Quote
The show was cancelled Thursday and Friday night this week, because the crew is sick.  They weren't 'C A N C E L E D'.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 10:59:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Godspeed on healing Tim.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:02:10 AM EDT
[#8]
He should make sure to wear 2 beanies to burn out the fever.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:03:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:19:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Arf has pretty much been my "news" for years. Once I found Tim's channel, I finally found another news outlet. Except for losing brain cells every time Ian pipes up. My wife can't stand him. I just get a kick out of the verbal beatdowns from Tim and others that Ian elicits.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:21:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Arf has pretty much been my "news" for years. Once I found Tim's channel, I finally found another news outlet. Except for losing brain cells every time Ian pipes up. My wife can't stand him. I just get a kick out of the verbal beatdowns from Tim and others that Ian elicits.
View Quote

Ian must have a crapload of money invested in the startup or something to be on IRL all the time. I think I could probably count on one hand the times I've seen him constructively add to a discussion.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:22:09 AM EDT
[#12]
hope he is well/
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:23:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah I can't stand Ian and am convinced his sole purpose is for us to enjoy when he gets verbally and academically judo'd into the next dimension by a guest.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:26:32 AM EDT
[#14]
oh no, now  wherw will boomer-cons get warm milk basic takes on the news from a center leftist grifting them for superchats!
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:29:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Deadpool is coming back!

Swimming Pool is still here!

You can still watch The Dead Pool!

But I’m not sure about Timpool.

Let’s Go Brandon!!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:31:05 AM EDT
[#16]
What did Tim Pool have on Hillary?

I have to say I am glad to see him get redpilled, it is refreshing.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:31:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Timcast just posted this:

Joe Rogan Absolutely SHOULD Sue CNN, Says Journalist

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:34:00 AM EDT
[#18]
For the schedule he keeps I'm honestly surprised he doesn't temporarily crash and burn more frequently.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:48:34 AM EDT
[#19]
I listen to him daily. Most the guests he has are awesome. Ian can say some retarded shit sometimes and I think he is their for comedic relief.
I was shocked when I could listen to his Thursday night segment on Friday and went searching to see if they got banned by YouTube for some made up BS.
Hope they are all ok.

PS Lydia appears to have some nice sweater puppies but I think she does a good job of hiding them.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:57:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Ian must have a crapload of money invested in the startup or something to be on IRL all the time. I think I could probably count on one hand the times I've seen him constructively add to a discussion.
View Quote

I get the sense that is he is an incredibly nice guy (not in the incel "nice" way, just a genuinely friendly dude) and probably a lot of fun to hang around. I used to hate him being on the show until I got a feel for who the guy is.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 11:57:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OMG all of this. I swear an average IQ 6-7 year old would add more to the show. He’s so dumb and constantly throws in unrelated and  undecipherable garbage.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 5:46:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:04:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I get the sense that is he is an incredibly nice guy (not in the incel "nice" way, just a genuinely friendly dude) and probably a lot of fun to hang around. I used to hate him being on the show until I got a feel for who the guy is.
View Quote

I used to think that. But the more behind the scenes stuff I see, I now see he is more like Lord of the Flies.  But that is more of a personality aspect.  He does have a good show covering current events and media shit baggery.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:07:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:15:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Sometimes I wish Adam was still on the show. He had a good balance to Tim. I believe there was bad blood between Adam and Lyida as he does not have many kind words for her.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:18:14 PM EDT
[#27]
I get the Ian hate but what about Luke? He tries to talk so fast, constantly repeats himself and uses the wrong words quite often.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:32:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I get the Ian hate but what about Luke? He tries to talk so fast, constantly repeats himself and uses the wrong words quite often.
View Quote

Iirc he didn't learn English until his teens (he's from Poland) and claims to be dyslexic.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:35:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can understand why he tries to speak quickly. They interrupt a lot. He is simply trying to get out a complete thought.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:40:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Ian can eat a bag of dicks. Hate that junky retard. Bring back the real co-host. Adam.

Tim does fight with him a lot though. Especially in the after show.

I happen to have this clip, where Ian gets mad because he likes censorship and thinks it is needed.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:41:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Right Side Broadcasting is pretty good too, but you probably know of them. Mark Dice, ditto. It says a lot that bloggers and podcasters are giving us a peak behind the curtain at times / the truth of what is going on, while the msm is fully part of the system of lying to us 24 7 about damn near everything.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:45:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

OMG all of this. I swear an average IQ 6-7 year old would add more to the show. He’s so dumb and constantly throws in unrelated and  undecipherable garbage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a well known formula. Have some dumbass like Robin on Stern to play foil to the main host. Makes him look smarter.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:46:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes, Ian is an idiot.

One time he said a poll wasn't credible because it had a tiny sample of 2000.

Tim said (correctly) that's a huge sample.

Ian went on to say no poll is legit unless the sample is the size of the electorate That's impossible and would be hugely expensive if you tried. And the results would be around what you get with a sample of 2000. After a certain point, you get a good enough feel of the whole population from a small sample, to the point larger samples show no greater increase in accuracy.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:47:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never mind, I thought you were talking about Tim Pool.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:52:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Luke is awesome, yes he mangles English often. It's his second language.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:32:05 PM EDT
[#36]
If you haven't seen the paid content from Tim pool, it is a very different show. They swear like sailors and often fight with Ian. I posted a small clip above from the after show.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:52:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same about Ian. He's only there to make Tim look smarter in comparison I think. I don't think He really needs Ian for that though. He's not a complete dumb ass.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:53:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Probably had a lot of dicks to suck.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 7:56:25 PM EDT
[#39]
@timpool
Get nods.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:31:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Ian is the biggest pseudo intellectual douchebag on the planet. Anybody who actually knows about the technology as he talks about whether it's graphene or fusion or blockchain etc can see that this guy is just a total idiot throwing out words he doesn't understand
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 8:38:43 PM EDT
[#41]
I think Ian is funny. Kind of stoner alternative opinions. Often weird, but he sometimes nails it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Ian can eat a bag of dicks. Hate that junky retard. Bring back the real co-host. Adam.

Tim does fight with him a lot though. Especially in the after show.

I happen to have this clip, where Ian gets mad because he likes censorship and thinks it is needed.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 5:02:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yes, Ian is an idiot.

Ian went on to say no poll is legit unless the sample is the size of the electorate That's impossible and would be hugely expensive if you tried. And the results would be around what you get with a sample of 2000. After a certain point, you get a good enough feel of the whole population from a small sample, to the point larger samples show no greater increase in accuracy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, Ian is an idiot.

Oh lawd that discussion around polls was tough to listen to.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 5:20:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fucking idiot has no concept of basic stats
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 5:26:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Watching Tim go from center left to trump voter has been a real treat.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 5:34:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I learned this in my econometrics course.

In that class my professor asked us whether a poll's accuracy would improve the larger the sample size. Everyone (including me) said yes.

"You'd think that, but it's not true." the professor said and showed how there were drastic diminishing returns between poll sample size and accuracy, and that you needed to find the optimal sample size, which was usually very small compared to the total population.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Right Side Broadcasting is pretty good too, but you probably know of them. Mark Dice, ditto. It says a lot that bloggers and podcasters are giving us a peak behind the curtain at times / the truth of what is going on, while the msm is fully part of the system of lying to us 24 7 about damn near everything.
View Quote

Patriots.win formerly the_donald on Reddit is the arfcom of right politics
I have found that I check in there as much as I used to do here before politics got so wonky with the never trumpers and forum sliding shills
always changing, new content posted by a army of users - political news breaks there way before here
now if you’re a never trumper it probably isn’t your bag but for new breaking political news that place is interesting as hell
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 5:39:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If yall missed the conversation around natural rights you missed another instance of him going full retard.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 5:47:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Yeah I learned this in my econometrics course.

In that class my professor asked us whether a poll's accuracy would improve the larger the sample size. Everyone (including me) said yes.

"You'd think that, but it's not true." the professor said and showed how there were drastic diminishing returns between poll sample size and accuracy, and that you needed to find the optimal sample size, which was usually very small compared to the total population.
View Quote

All other things being equal (ie randomization), larger sample size DOES increase accuracy.  The point is you don't need a massive sample size to be reasonably accurate (95% CI, 5% margin of error).  It's all basic tried and true math.
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 5:48:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

If yall missed the conversation around natural rights you missed another instance of him going full retard.
View Quote

Or every time he gets on a soapbox about not calling people liberals, and Tim loses his shit, lol
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top