BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5579
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 10/27/2021 8:27:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer]
It says it's been moved, but the link just takes me to the Community page. What gives?

This is now the active "shit (might be) is definitely happening in Ukraine" thread.

News links, thanks to BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
LINKS TO UKRAINIAN NEWS SOURCES IN ENGLISH

Kyiv Post

Ukrainian News

UKRInform

EUROMAIDEN PRESS

New Voice of Ukraine

Kyiv Independent

Ukraine World

InterFax Ukraine

UATV

Ukrainian Journal

Official Website of the President of Ukraine

Ukrainian Ministry of Defense

Save these links. I can't post all the headlines like I've done in the past - too much news and too often.
View Quote

Please @ me with additional stuff to be added here. I don't currently have time to properly curate this thread otherwise.

New news link c/o berettaguy:

Ukrainian Pravda
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

Stop fake, anti - disinformation site:
https://www.stopfake.org/en/main/
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:02:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:02:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Jack67:

OK, hold TF on here a minute.  What you are advocating is actually race hatred - that some indiscernable genetic make up makes one group defective and incompatible with humanity.  

Why don’t we just round up the Russians, heck maybe the Japanese and Africans in our country and put them in camps?

I”m sitting this very minute in a CMP/Army Marksmanship Unit training class and shooting a service rifle match tomorrow with my 18 year old “genetically” Russian step-son next to me.  He’s as “western” as any one around.  “Genes” aren’t destiny.  Culture, community matter.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556465/A8DD0537-87FB-45D4-BD5E-5BC41D2F0083_jpe-2383411.JPG

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:02:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: stone-age] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Having designed, built, and flown UAS with wings that also can hover, back up, go sideways, and don't need a runway, I can say that isn't correct. The only issue tends to be gust response and even that can be mitigated somewhat.
View Quote

That sounds cool. Pics?

Username checks out.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:03:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
Is this photo real?  Claims to be a Russian failed river tank fording.

"Suicide mission! Failed forced crossing of the Siverskyi Donets River by RUS tanks. The tankers did not do this on purpose but were ordered by desperate commanders to cross without a bridge."
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/172926/FStjxWCXoAQtv3B_jpeg-2383388.JPG

View Quote

Commander...do you think we should try with one first?

NYET! FUCKING SEND IT!
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:03:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By jebsofnga:

To a native English speaker, translated russian sounds like Tarzan speak. To a
native russian speaker, it's "why are there so many extra words in that sentence
to convey that in English ?" and "what is this have had sh*t ?"

The translation in the post was computer translated, and not done by a
speaker extremely skilled in both languages. russian does not have a
strict word order like common English has, but there is an accepted flow.
View Quote

That’s funny. This exactly the same phrase I use to describe what literal translations would be to people.  

I’ve found https://translate.yandex.com/?lang=ru-en to be the best resource to use for translating Russian into English.  Sometimes it does a better job than bilingual Russians translating into English. Yandex is a Russian website for those that don’t want to click on Russian sites.

In English words rarely change, in Russian the words are constantly changing.  

The word “can” (мочь) for example:  

I can.                 я могу  

You can.            ты можешь

We can              мы можем

He, she, it can.  он, она, оно может

They can.          они могут

You plural
(“you guys”).
Also for singular
use in formal
settings.           вы можете

(As I wait for my Russian class to start.)
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:06:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
Western allies diverge over Ukraine war aims
Pushing for negotiations, Western European leaders are at cross-purposes with Kyiv.

https://www.politico.eu/article/western-allies-diverge-over-ukraine-war-aims-eu-us/

But Ukraine’s leaders are in no mood to hear talk of ceasefires or negotiations at this stage — and they are wary of Europeans advocating negotiations. Paris and Berlin’s history of pressuring smaller states into making concessions to Russia makes them especially suspicious, officials told me in Kyiv recently.

View Quote

I'd expect Ukrainians would fight to the death, but it's their country. Being a beggar puts you at the mercy of others.

If you want someone to have you back, you need to form those bonds before shit goes south and it needs to be a 2 way street.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:07:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Balu] [#7]
Originally Posted By OKnativeson:

I was about to post this.
when people come to understand that while there are brilliantly minded Russians out there, for the most part they are genetically not like Western Europeans. they are not normal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By OKnativeson:
Originally Posted By zach_:

Troglodytes.

I was about to post this.
when people come to understand that while there are brilliantly minded Russians out there, for the most part they are genetically not like Western Europeans. they are not normal.

I don't know if it's genetic or cultural or a combination of both. According to a number of interviews with Russians, posted on YT and other places, it's apparent that many of them believe themselves genetically superior to other ethnic groups and races. This is a dangerous and toxic ideology that oddly the "3rd Reich" also believed about themselves. This Russian superiority complex, or as some corrected me in this thread to call it "Muscovite superiority complex" is a national manifestation of the Dunning-Kruger effect where a large portion of an entire population is convinced of their superiority when in fact they are inferior to others by practically every metric imaginable. They are literally too ignorant and arrogant to realize how backwards and regressed they are. Are all Russians like that? No, obviously not, but way too many are.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:08:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By burnka871:

Commander...do you think we should try with one first?

NYET! FUCKING SEND IT!
View Quote

It looks to me like somebody thought that if a whole bunch of tanks were sent at the same time, the enemy wouldn't be able to blow up all of them and enough would get through to get a foothold on the other side. Typical russian tactic of sending waves of resources into a shitstorm. If they have enough tanks this will probably work eventually.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:17:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: planemaker] [#9]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

That sounds cool. Pics?

Username checks out.
View All Quotes

Having designed, built, and flown UAS with wings that also can hover, back up, go sideways, and don't need a runway, I can say that isn't correct. The only issue tends to be gust response and even that can be mitigated somewhat.

That sounds cool. Pics?

Username checks out.

Some of the really cool complicated ones would dox me if I posted them because they're unique. One of them has a special patent just for the wing. I'll see if I can post some of a couple of the other types that look more like what you'd see at a hobby shop (if a hobby shop integrated a bunch of electronic wizardry into a platform). One of my earliest projects was for the MCWL and the vehicle had to fit in a 15x15x5" box (ie backpack). Actually came up with multiple designs for that, one that could be used as a tail sitter to be able to take off and land vertically. Thinking about it, that might not be a bad thing for using in Ukraine.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:19:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By realwar:
The leftovers of the Russians after the defeat cross the Siversky Donets to swim in the river on the BMP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYI2yNyiWUY
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:21:28 AM EDT
[#11]

OK, hold TF on here a minute.  What you are advocating is actually race hatred - that some indiscernable genetic make up makes one group defective and incompatible with humanity.  

Why don’t we just round up the Russians, heck maybe the Japanese and Africans in our country and put them in camps?

I”m sitting this very minute in a CMP/Army Marksmanship Unit training class and shooting a service rifle match tomorrow with my 18 year old “genetically” Russian step-son next to me.  He’s as “western” as any one around.  “Genes” aren’t destiny.  Culture, community matter.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556465/A8DD0537-87FB-45D4-BD5E-5BC41D2F0083_jpe-2383411.JPG

View Quote

They're just regurgitating their programming.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:21:36 AM EDT
[#12]

"We are not closing the door": Erdogan's adviser explained the position on joining NATO Sweden and Finland

Turkey has not closed the door to Sweden and Finland joining NATO

This was stated by the spokesman and chief adviser to the President of Turkey on foreign policy Ibrahim Kalin in an interview with Reuters, reports EP.

"We don't close the door. But we are essentially raising this issue as a matter of Turkey's national security," Kalin said.

Kalin said the Kurdistan Workers' Party, designated a terrorist organization by Turkey, the United States and the EU, was engaged in fundraising and recruitment and its presence was "strong, open and recognized" in Sweden.

"What needs to be done is clear: they must stop allowing representatives, organizations, individuals and other forms of presence to exist in these countries. Nato membership is always a process But this is the first point we want to draw the attention of all allies as well as the Swedish authorities. Of course, we want to hold a discussion, talks with our Swedish colleagues," he added.

Asked if Turkey risked behaving too harshly when Finnish and Swedish public opinion approved of NATO membership, he said: "One hundred percent of our population is very unhappy with the presence of the PKK and FETO (Gulenists) in Europe."
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:22:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Lavrov: The West has declared a 'total hybrid war' against Russia

Lavrov: The West has declared a ''total hybrid war'' against Russia

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says the West has declared a "total hybrid war" against Russia and added that everyone will feel the consequences, without exception.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:31:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By CS223:

"We will negotiate, when we are 15km from Moscow"
View Quote

I have no problem with negotiation, as long as it begins with Russia pulling back to the pre Feb 24th borders.  Then they can negotiate the repatriation of Ukrainian citizens and they can negotiate the dollar amount of reparations Russia owes Ukraine.  After that the world can negotiate the lifting of sanctions.  

I ran across a blurb yesterday that said Ukraine is getting ready to mobilize and train one million men to fight.  They are NOT backing down, and they shouldn't.  

One of those Ukrainian rock bands needs to do a cover of the Beastie Boys No Sleep Til Brooklyn....

NO....SLEEP.....TIL MOSCOW!
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:31:30 AM EDT
[#15]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sQX7AzteB8

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says the West has declared a "total hybrid war" against Russia and added that everyone will feel the consequences, without exception.
View Quote

Huh. The terminology seems vaguely familiar to when russian troops took all the identifying patches off their uniforms and invaded southern Ukraine. And now russia is whining about it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:32:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:33:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
View Quote

This pisses me off. There is a shortage of weapons in Ukraine and the US still operates M16A2s. This is an easy problem to solve, two birds with one stone.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:34:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
Is this photo real?  Claims to be a Russian failed river tank fording.

"Suicide mission! Failed forced crossing of the Siverskyi Donets River by RUS tanks. The tankers did not do this on purpose but were ordered by desperate commanders to cross without a bridge."
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/172926/FStjxWCXoAQtv3B_jpeg-2383388.JPG

View Quote

I don't see any snorkels, although that doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't tried.

Those T72 variants probably haven't been watertight for decades, if they ever were.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:35:17 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Double secret probation war?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:36:09 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

In all fairness, Russians are the ones who started saying they are different than the people of other countries. They are vague about, but they are the ones saying they are genetically different. Even if saying it is stupid.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:36:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Wreckshooter:

Your post confuses me. FAO = Field Artillery Officer or Foreign Area Officer? I would assume the former. But why would either be with 3rd Group unless he went from artillery to selection?
View Quote

I don’t know exactly how Group does it but I met a 13A at my best buddies wedding who had a Ranger tab and scroll. He coordinated artillery strikes for 3/75 at the company and battalion level and did a lot more rifle work than most officers, then was a co tractor for a few years until his wife made him come home. Im guessing Group still has enablers like that instead of trying to come very everyone to 18 series.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:38:14 AM EDT
[#22]
First batch of Elik Atom electric bikes designed and manufactured specifically for the needs of UAF

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:39:32 AM EDT
[#23]

4th times a charm. The enemy will never expect it!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

They are STILL trying to cross the Donets river.

That'sABoldStrategyCotton.jpg

4th times a charm. The enemy will never expect it!

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:44:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:47:24 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

This is classic Russian "accuse the other side of that which you are guilty of". Hybrid warfare is even in Russian doctrine if I'm not mistaken.

Also.. Lavrov has such a punch-able face, must be his jowls.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:51:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mbinky] [#26]

The President of Finland called Putin and announced his intention to join NATO

Finnish President Sauli Niinistö had a telephone conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin on May 14. He informed the head of the Kremlin that Finland will apply for NATO membership in the coming days.

This is reported by the press service of the President of Finland. "The conversation was straightforward and passed without aggravation. It was important to avoid tension," said President Niinistö.

Reportedly, he told President Putin that the security situation in Finland has fundamentally changed after the demands of the Russian Federation to refuse countries to join the Alliance and Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

Niinistö also noted that during their first meeting in 2012, he told Putin that every independent nation maximizes its security. That's what's happening now.

"By joining NATO, Finland strengthens its own security and assumes responsibility. It's not far from anyone else. Also in the future, Finland wants to correctly and professionally solve practical issues arising in connection with the fact that it is Russia's neighbor," the press service of the President of Finland said in a statement.

In addition, Niinistö reiterated that he was deeply concerned about human suffering due to the Russian war in Ukraine and stressed the imperative of peace.

He also transmitted messages from Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky about the need to evacuate civilians from the places of hostilities, the press service of Niinistö reported.

In turn, the Kremlin said that the conversation between the leaders of the two countries was a "frank exchange of views" regarding Finland's intention to apply for NATO membership.

Putin allegedly told Niinistö that abandoning the policy of military neutrality would be "erroneous" and there were no threats to Finland's security. He also said that negotiations with Ukraine were actually stopped.

As OBOZREVATEL reported, earlier Finland was disconnected from the power system of the Russian Federation. However, the country has already found an alternative to the aggressor country - it will be neighboring Sweden.

Recall that Finland announced its intention to join NATO on May 12. The official application will be submitted on May 16. Such an initiative in the country was explained by the fact that the Russian Federation has become unpredictable and aggressive.

At the same time, the Russian Federation itself said that they could hit Finland and Sweden because of their accession to NATO.

Linky
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:56:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mbinky] [#27]
I love this little pup.

Good to see him relaxing in some comfy clothes instead of his uniform  

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:56:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:57:34 AM EDT
[#29]
I've been very unhappy with western public statements about the war. Bidet and the other western leaders should be loudly proclaiming that Russia needs to restore and respect the boundaries it pledged to uphold in the 1994 Budapest memo.

Further, it should be publicly stated that Russian use of nuclear weapons will result in the end of Russia and the death of every Russian leader and oligarch. Russia lacks the capacity to prevent counterstrikes, and US has so much global dispersal of forces, there will be enough to hunt and kill every Russian who orders and participates in a nuclear strike. Everybody needs to understand that a Russian nuclear strike would be national suicide. Too many Russian leaders are too invested in their personal wealth and comfort to want that outcome.

Moscow delenda est!
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 11:58:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By sentionaut:

Nice. I hope is rollmarked instead of etched.

View Quote

If it's a Colt, it better have all of the correct markings on the parts or else they need to send it back ASAP.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:02:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#31]
Originally Posted By mbinky:

At the same time, the Russian Federation itself said that they could hit Finland and Sweden because of their accession to NATO.

View Quote

Just can't help themselves. Feels like watching a dysfunctional, abusive relationship.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:04:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:06:31 PM EDT
[#33]

I’m surmising this is some SF cat letting us know he’s behind enemy lines?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:08:26 PM EDT
[#34]
If they have enough tanks this will probably work eventually.
View Quote

Eventually they will cross on a bridge of the bones of those who tried to cross before.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:14:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
I've been very unhappy with western public statements about the war. Bidet and the other western leaders should be loudly proclaiming that Russia needs to restore and respect the boundaries it pledged to uphold in the 1994 Budapest memo.

Further, it should be publicly stated that Russian use of nuclear weapons will result in the end of Russia and the death of every Russian leader and oligarch. Russia lacks the capacity to prevent counterstrikes, and US has so much global dispersal of forces, there will be enough to hunt and kill every Russian who orders and participates in a nuclear strike. Everybody needs to understand that a Russian nuclear strike would be national suicide. Too many Russian leaders are too invested in their personal wealth and comfort to want that outcome.

Moscow delenda est!
View Quote

Maybe you would be happy with the other guy commenting on how."smart and powerful he is"
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:15:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Willmar:

View All Quotes

I'm not up on the latest in big gaudy watches. What is that?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:15:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mbinky] [#37]
Some UA arty action.  Some close up shots of rounds and I assume powder charges (not an arty guy).  Too bad they gave them those nasty Army trucks to tow them.  I'd much rather have a USMC 7 ton.  Things are a beast.  

I have no idea how to embed these telegram videos.

Telegram link to video

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:15:18 PM EDT
[#38]

That is VERY interesting.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:20:50 PM EDT
[#39]

Highly doubt that's orc equipment. Give em hell.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:23:28 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Garmin Fenix 6.
Question is if that's current location or local weather.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:25:10 PM EDT
[#41]

I'd forgotten about that, I saw that video.  And that's a cargo GLIDER. What happens when a quadcopter glides? Why haven't they made a quadcopter glider?
I wonder if it is possible to make an aircraft that is a glider with a propeller backup. Use the propeller only to gain height,  then turn off the motor and silently coast for as far as it can coast, then climb again. It seems like the range would be amazing. And it would be silently be carrying smart bombs. This is why I have to become an engineer.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GTLandser:

Well, this thread just keeps going in circles, doesn't it?

We were discussing cargo drones earlier, and I tend to agree, these quads/octos make snappy videos but I doubt their efficacy. The KMAX (a real heli by Kaman) is a total different load class than even the largest octo-copter, and the endurance of something on batteries has to be shit.

The plywood cargo gliders I posted about earlier in the thread could be lifted by helicopter and dropped, and then glide up to 80km. Besides being cheap enough to be disposable, the number of cycles you could get out of one helicopter climbing to altitude to release drones is WAY better.

Sling 5-6 drones, climb, release, drones glide to 5-6 individual target points, meanwhile helicopter lands, rinse and repeat, without the helicopter ever needing to go far from the loading point.

I'd forgotten about that, I saw that video.  And that's a cargo GLIDER. What happens when a quadcopter glides? Why haven't they made a quadcopter glider?
I wonder if it is possible to make an aircraft that is a glider with a propeller backup. Use the propeller only to gain height,  then turn off the motor and silently coast for as far as it can coast, then climb again. It seems like the range would be amazing. And it would be silently be carrying smart bombs. This is why I have to become an engineer.

There was such a thing on global ADS-B tracking  a few days ago flying around Warsaw.   With the military filter on
stemme 15.  Neat looking airplane and would probably be nice for some relaxing flying around.   You’re not going to get very far fast, though

Attachment Attached File

There are others too, Germans or Austrians also have gliders its power pods on booms that retract when not being used to reduce drag

And then there’s older planes like the Schweizer I-30, Fournier

Schweizer made a plane similar to this near the end of the Vietnam war that was designed to be very quiet, almost inaudible from a very low altitude.  Like 200’.
This was the first iteration

Then culminated with the Lockheed YO-3 Quiet Star that was used to observe NVA troops with thermal cameras.
Possibly even used to laser designate targets for planes carrying LGBs (boy they even knew that back then)

So there’s plenty of options.  Not much payload with existing designs.

And then there’s all the different heavy lift blimps or dirigibles

And anyways, there’s supposed to be Senior Citizen, at least for SOCOM, maybe
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:25:20 PM EDT
[#42]

Anybody know what that watch face is called on the Fenix site?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:25:23 PM EDT
[#43]
From Russian TG channel:

“Everyone knows that my nephew is participating in the SVO. Not everyone knows that he is fighting on an ARV. So it was his car that drowned at this crossing and is listed in many sources as just one.
He is alive as well as his crew. They were evacuated. Today he called me and since the video was a long editing process, he decided to hotly share his impressions with you friends. Fortunately, there was a video connection - he could observe emotions and see the state of his interlocutor. a very angry fighter and only then a relative. I’m not going to paint here who is to blame, why there was no intelligence or it was insufficient, I won’t say why they didn’t suppress the airborne forces or artillery-enemy mortars and artillery, now it’s all not important! The train left what happened can not be returned.

So in terms of real losses, they are very significant. For the Guards Brigade, they have become critical! In terms of technology, what is published along the line of military correspondents is close to the truth. More precisely, only at the headquarters they know. The worst thing is the loss of people. this episode, the Ministry of Defense will make decisions on those who made these mistakes, but I think they will not announce them until the war is over. In a war, as in a war, this is just a local crossing, but in general, we are advancing on all fronts and will definitely win ....."
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:26:35 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Location.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:26:36 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

Garmin Fenix 6 I believe.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:27:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Wreckshooter] [#46]

View All Quotes

Garmin Fenix, I can’t tell which generation.

ETA: Beat!
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:49:51 PM EDT
[#48]

What watch is that?

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:50:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: McCandles] [#49]

View All Quotes

Garmin tactix 7 Standard Edition Tactical ~$1099.99

It may be the Pro version.
Garmin Tactix 7 vs Fenix 7X - The GPS Watch You WANT but Probably Don’t NEED!
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:50:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Swampgrass:

Location.
View Quote

So that icon is Garmin's "waypoint" icon, not current location.
More of a "roadtrip" rather than "the call's coming from inside the house" message.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5579
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top