Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2001 9:49:59 PM EDT
Dear Tech Support, Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed that the new program began making unexpected changes to the accounting modules,limiting access to flower and jewelry applications that had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. In addition,Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs,such as Hot-sex 1.0 and Romance 9.9 but installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0 and PGA 2.0.Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and HouseCleaning 3.0 simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.5 to fix these problems but to no avail.
Signed,  Despirate Wife

Dear Despirate Wife,  Please keep in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Try to enter the command C:\I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME and install Tears 6.2. Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Guilty 3.0 and Flowers 7.0. But remember, overuse can cause Husband 1.0 to default to GrumpySilence 2.5, HappyHour 7.0 or Beer 6.1. Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will create "Snoring Loudly".wav files. DO NOT install MotherInLaw 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program. These programs are not supported and will crash Husband 1.0. In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. Consider buying additional software to improve performance. I personally suggest HotFood 3.0 , Lingerie 5.3 and Keep-a-nice-body 10.0.
signed,  Tech Support
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top