Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2001 12:03:53 PM EDT
Gas powered Ball Bearing gun shooting.  What's next a nail gun to the head.

[url]http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/dynamic/news/story.html?in_review_id=393632&in_review_text_id=340100[/url]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 12:14:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Isnt that interesting, I was trying to picture a gun that fired ball bearings. They are talking about bb guns, no? Just goes to show you , perps will use anything they can. The brits will outlaw everything including bathtubs if it harms another person. What happened to them? Didnt they go around the world taking land and countries from people?
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 12:19:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Isnt that interesting, I was trying to picture a gun that fired ball bearings. They are talking about bb guns, no? Just goes to show you , perps will use anything they can. The brits will outlaw everything including bathtubs if it harms another person. What happened to them? Didnt they go around the world taking land and countries from people?
View Quote

The sun has set on the british empire and now they are in the process of consuming their own.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 12:20:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 12:21:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep, it's sure amazing the Britons ever ruled the world...
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 12:24:10 PM EDT
[#5]
They used a BB gun!  And the press is too ignorant to know what it is!  
"The pellets in the victim have still not been removed because of the swelling in his head. Two were fired into the top of his head the other into his cheek from [b][u]point-blank range[/u][/b] (my emphasis).  The [b]ball bearings[/b](!) did not penetrate the victim's skull but are lodged between the skin and the bone.
View Quote

Of course they didn't - they're .177 caliber [b][i][u]BB's[/u][/i][/b] for Christ's sake!

Detectives in Lambeth say the gang, who struck twice in one evening using the weapon, need to be caught before a victim is killed.
View Quote

Killed how?  Are they going to beat a victim to death with the BB gun?

Horrors!  Now the children are being corrupted by toys!  
"The number of imitation guns in circulation has increased more than 100 per cent in the last two years and if children are picking them up they may graduate to the real thing."
View Quote

This is what you get when you disarm your population - you make sure the law-abiding don't know anything about weapons other than what the hysterical (and inaccurate) media tells them, and you make sure the criminals know that A) they have [b]NO[/b] risk of being opposed and B) by possessing anything that [i]resembles[/i] firearm, they have absolute superiority over their victims.

So what's the sheeple reaction?  We must have more gun control!

What did these people do with their brains?

[sniper]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 6:28:10 PM EDT
[#6]
K hit it right on the head. The people are more and more terrified over their. And they still want more gun control. If it didn't work the first time, why would it work the next? idiots.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 6:33:11 PM EDT
[#7]
It's not about guns, it's about CONTROL!
Remember that the Brits are not citizens - they are SUBJECTS!  [whacko]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 6:42:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I am going to the UK on the 28th for a few months. If any punk tries to get me with a BB gun I will sodomize him with said BB gun after causing him what the Brit label GBH Grevious Bodily Harm ( FUBAR )
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 6:58:43 PM EDT
[#9]
See if you can get one of those "ball bearings" to penetrate the lower intestine while you're at it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:27:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I pictured paintball size balls, not whimpy little BB's.  What kid that has grown up in rural Ameriaca hasn't been shot with a BB gun?  I have!
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:30:31 PM EDT
[#11]
KBaker,

The firing up the sphinter is de rigour with those types.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 11:09:09 PM EDT
[#12]
And technically, "BB" does stand for ball bearing.  Typically British.  Tchnically correct, but highly overstated.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 8:56:41 AM EDT
[#13]
If you want a Ball Berring gun then I suggest you look at the latest Cabelas Catalog.  They sell a 9MM BB gun.  Now that is a ball berring.
Of course it probably shoots a pellet, but think of it...  You know some moron is going to be pulling their hydra-shock bullets just so he can see what it does...

BISHOP
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 9:28:21 AM EDT
[#14]
The caption was supose to be like a Lucky beer top.  Thought they worked in the title at one time.

[:E] [moon] ENGLISH [pistol]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top