Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/29/2021 1:12:40 PM EDT
LIVE: Reps. Gaetz, Gosar, Gohmert, and MTG visit Jan 6th Pol. Prisoners Corrections Facility 7/29/21
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:37:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I watched this earlier today  and for the first time in my 75 years, I felt real fear.  Now I am angry beyond expression.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:07:21 PM EDT
[#2]
The Right is being marginalized,   when you have no power you are just token opposition,  they laugh and treat you accordingly.    Soon someone will say just that,    stfu and go stand over there.    This will get worse.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:26:14 PM EDT
[#3]
It is going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:35:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been wondering when politicians were going to start asking questions regarding the people held in jail over J6.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:37:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Yesterday I was going to start a thread and got side tracked about the charges that have been filed.

I don’t think even one charge merited any jail time let alone solitary confinement.

Also there is an article where the architect of the capitol building explains why they need more than 30 million for repairs and it basically boils down to patching a hole in some drywall and painting needing cleaning from pepper spray fumes.

Now there are secret Fed prisons which have zero accountability. Hell they can even turn away the judiciary over sight.

Congress needs to call up the SGT of arms and ask him what was communicated from piglosi before Jan 6th under oath.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:41:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yesterday I was going to start a thread and got side tracked about the charges that have been filed.

I don’t think even one charge merited any jail time let alone solitary confinement.

Also there is an article where the architect of the capitol building explains why they need more than 30 million for repairs and it basically boils down to patching a hole in some drywall and painting needing cleaning from pepper spray fumes.

Now there are secret Fed prisons which have zero accountability. Hell they can even turn away the judiciary over sight.

Congress needs to call up the SGT of arms and ask him what was communicated from piglosi before Jan 6th under oath.
View Quote

He already violated his oath.  Think he would think twice about doing it again?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:49:12 PM EDT
[#7]
The commies are winning.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:53:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Congress run by Democrats with Republicans so spineless they they wouldn’t help trump do what they’ve been promising for decades?

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:57:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The commies are winning.
View Quote

They've won already.

They've shown they're more than willing to lie, cheat, steal, and kill to get their way.

Our side won't dare get a ticket or say the truth outloud.

Enjoy the ride.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:58:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:04:49 PM EDT
[#11]
i hope everyone is dedicating at least 1 afternoon a week to developing an accurate intel picture of your affectable geographic area.

Within that area, i hope you are identifying non friendly forces and weakness traits that are susceptible to remote in person voting via alternate methods, and the means to verify that your vote was counted.

act local, think global.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:09:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
i hope everyone is dedicating at least 1 afternoon a week to developing an accurate intel picture of your affectable geographic area.

Within that area, i hope you are identifying non friendly forces and weakness traits that are susceptible to remote in person voting via alternate methods, and the means to verify that your vote was counted.

act local, think global.
View Quote

I’m surrounded by traitors and globalists (except next door neighbors Steve and Sarah, they’re cool)
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:12:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I've been wondering when politicians were going to start asking questions regarding the people held in jail over J6.
View Quote

When enough people start going out in public and making it known they care.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:14:12 PM EDT
[#14]
In 10 years, a similar thread will be posted entitled LIVE: Reps _______, _________, and ___________ visit the central Re-education camp facilities.

Some people might think I'm telling a joke here. Truth is... It's ALL a joke.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:15:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They've won already.

They've shown they're more than willing to lie, cheat, steal, and kill to get their way.

Enjoy the ride.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The commies are winning.

They've won already.

Enjoy the ride.

This is the end result of masterbating to muh iNsTiTuTIoNs,  to LARPing as a sheep dog, to populating the agents of the state.

Hell just  last week there was a thread on what a dick head the guy was for not paying court imposed fines.

Lol

GOODER and harder.

You make fun of the left, and there is a lot to make fun of, but really having the State being Supreme is exactly what a lot of you want.

You just want to be in charge/think you shoukd be in charge, not the leftists, and then all manner of abuse is OK. Well guess what it doesn't work that way

Congrats muh lAw aNd oRdEr cucks. You built this.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:17:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
In 10 years, a similar thread will be posted entitled LIVE: Reps _______, _________, and ___________ visit the central Re-education camp facilities.

View Quote

Lol half of GD will be the informants cause the tards broke the law.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:18:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

act local, think global.
View Quote
I work the elections with leftists.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:18:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Do we have any names? We could at least write to keep up morale and let the know they aren’t alone.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:22:28 PM EDT
[#19]
this pisses me off.

Its an affront to the most basic of human rights.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:22:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Ridiculous.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:27:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This is the end result of masterbating to muh iNsTiTuTIoNs,  to LARPing as a sheep dog, to populating the agents of the state.

Hell just  last week there was a thread on what a dick head the guy was for not paying court imposed fines.

Lol

GOODER and harder.

You make fun of the left, and there is a lot to make fun of, but really having the State being Supreme is exactly what a lot of you want.

You just want to be in charge/think you shoukd be in charge, not the leftists, and then all manner of abuse is OK. Well guess what it doesn't work that way

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The commies are winning.

They've won already.

Enjoy the ride.

Lol

GOODER and harder.

21’ers. Giving 13’ers a run for the money.

LC
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:32:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The commies are winning.
View Quote

And will continue to do so until enough non-commies understand what is going on and stop jerking off to ballot box fantasies.

To put this into perspective, BLM didn't just burn shit down all over the US - they've stormed state legislatures and DC multiple times, AND some of their leadership was involved in carrying out bombings against some of those places in the past.   But nope, that's just being mostly peaceful and they get a pass.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:47:31 PM EDT
[#23]
First they'll be torturing Jan 6 protestors... next they'll start creating government orphanages run by pedophiles, specifically for the children of "terrorists". Just like they did East Germany and in the UK.

The message will be clear... oppose the government, and they will torture you, and force your kids to be watched over by predators.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:50:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

21'ers. Giving 13'ers a run for the money.

LC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The commies are winning.

They've won already.

Enjoy the ride.

Lol

GOODER and harder.

LC
Where is he wrong???
We watched our institutions turn a blind eye to huge swaths of our neighborhoods being burned down.
We watched people get thrown in jail for merely standing up to ANTIFA/BLM... while the people who were burning down buildings, assaulting business owners and random people on the street... get to get away with everything.

If the Police are going to stop protecting us, and instead are going to *EXCLUSIVELY* be there to TYRANIZE over us... then I say defund all the institutions.

I'd rather live under actual Anarchy than Anarcho-Tyranny.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:58:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Where is he wrong???
We watched our institutions turn a blind eye to huge swaths of our neighborhoods being burned down.
We watched people get thrown in jail for merely standing up to ANTIFA/BLM... while the people who were burning down buildings, assaulting business owners and random people on the street... get to get away with everything.

If the Police are going to stop protecting us, and instead are going to *EXCLUSIVELY* be there to TYRANIZE over us... then I say defund all the institutions.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The commies are winning.

They've won already.

Enjoy the ride.

Lol

GOODER and harder.

LC
Where is he wrong???

I’ll be nice and say there are a whole lot of ASSumptions about many people like me that are simply outright lies or distortions.

LC
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:00:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The Right is being marginalized,   when you have no power you are just token opposition,  they laugh and treat you accordingly.    Soon someone will say just that,    stfu and go stand over there.    This will get worse.
View Quote

they're already doing this. They stole an election, they are shutting down the economy. I've been banned on every social platform but this one, and not even for posting controversial stuff

we have been neutered. it's game over unless it pops off.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:06:44 AM EDT
[#27]
I can’t get Homewood PD to drive over red mountain to pick up people they have warrants for but the feds are going out of state to arrest people on trespassing charges and holding them over for trial.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:07:49 AM EDT
[#28]
No video.  Where is it?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:10:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Ripped and zipped for posterity, and watching now.

Initial thoughts: I want everyone to understand what we're up against here. Some may think that the Biden administration is just another corrupt cadre of democrats. IT ISN'T. Biden is being controlled by some of the most vile scum on this earth, communists, totalitarians, literal luciferians, and depopulation enviro-eugenicists. The sum of these wretched parts has created one of the most immoral, disgusting, and evil governments TO EVER EXIST IN HUMAN HISTORY. The closest thing currently in existence to compare it to would be the government of North Korea - however, its aim is not to dominate other nations, or to expand territory, or even to settle past grievances. The aim of this government is inward. YOU and I are its target. This government is acting on globalist interests to remove the stumbling block that America has been to world governance. If this requires purposeful collapse of the country they will put that into motion - and it does, and they are.

They want everyone who ever went to a Trump rally, everyone who ever had a Trump bumper sticker, EVERY REPUBLICAN behind bars just like the J6 crew. Actually what they really want is you dead, but they haven't figured out how to justify that just yet, so they'll settle for imprisonment and vaccination. I wish they would just come out and say that everyone who didn't vote for Biden is an enemy of the state, but again, we aren't far enough along the road to tyranny yet. We'll see how ballsy they get with the "republican domestic terrorist" social media dragnet, and I think they're going to go balls to the fucking wall. Why the hell not? They're hell bent for total control anyway and so far they've barely felt a speed bump of resistance - the right has stood down every time, reluctant to prove them right that we're violent.

The country's over. The normalcy you see every day is a crumbling facade, delicate as pillars of ash - with the slightest touch, untold amounts of chaos will engulf this nation, and they WANT it to be so. Hopefully after the left purposely runs America into the ground, some sort of counter-revolution will spring up in the red states and lead us out of this mess and back to some semblance of freedom and self-determination. For now, final preps. What's coming will redefine biblical.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:14:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

CoC 7 Removed by  brass
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:16:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
this pisses me off.

View Quote

What is? Being charged with a felony for storming the Capitol? We're way too soft on crime.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:17:24 AM EDT
[#32]
I wonder what it feels like to be a lying slave
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:21:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:What is? Being charged with a felony for storming the Capitol? We're way too soft on crime.
View Quote

Be sure to vaccinate yourself and your children. Make sure you get both doses.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:26:00 AM EDT
[#34]
It's a shame this website is anti-Founding Fathers and we can't discuss in their own words what they advised us to do in this exact situation
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:27:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You're right, ever since Trump turned the GOP into a left wing authoritarian party the right has been marginalized.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right, ever since Trump turned the GOP into a left wing authoritarian party the right has been marginalized.

You spelled Bush Sr wrong
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:35:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lets not leave out Jr!
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:37:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Lets not leave out Jr!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lets not leave out Jr!

I hope my post did not lead you to believe dubya is not included...  he was the great accelerator
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:54:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sad really
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:37:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What is? Being charged with a felony for storming the Capitol? We're way too soft on crime.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
this pisses me off.

466 Posts....
Join date 2011.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:46:47 AM EDT
[#40]
We are going to be irrelevant? No, our opinions and rights are already irrelevant to them. The people in DC will not do a damn thing for you unless you line their pockets with cash or further their agenda.

Neither Red nor Blue give a f_ck about you. It’s all about money and power. Face it, we were all raised on the old tales of how it was or how it should be but it isn’t now and it won’t be again.

The sooner we all realize this is a functioning authoritarian bureaucratic-kleptocracy (where you get an illusion of choice every so often) the better.

It will get worse until either the wheels fall off the bus and they cannot hold it together or something bordering on an extinction level event occurs.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:55:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The commies are winning.
View Quote

This country needs a six-month shutdown of everything and things may change for the right. They won't have to worry about mortgage payments or their health insurance while they're off work for 6 months.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 2:11:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
this pisses me off.

Yup. There you are.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 2:20:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
First they'll be torturing Jan 6 protestors... next they'll start creating government orphanages run by pedophiles, specifically for the children of "terrorists". Just like they did East Germany and in the UK.

The message will be clear... oppose the government, and they will torture you, and force your kids to be watched over by predators.
View Quote

If they really did torture these people they will murder them too.  There is no way they torture them and then let them live to yell the story.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 2:20:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Ripped and zipped for posterity, and watching now.

Initial thoughts: I want everyone to understand what we're up against here. Some may think that the Biden administration is just another corrupt cadre of democrats. IT ISN'T. Biden is being controlled by some of the most vile scum on this earth, communists, totalitarians, literal luciferians, and depopulation enviro-eugenicists. The sum of these wretched parts has created one of the most immoral, disgusting, and evil governments TO EVER EXIST IN HUMAN HISTORY. The closest thing currently in existence to compare it to would be the government of North Korea - however, its aim is not to dominate other nations, or to expand territory, or even to settle past grievances. The aim of this government is inward. YOU and I are its target. This government is acting on globalist interests to remove the stumbling block that America has been to world governance. If this requires purposeful collapse of the country they will put that into motion - and it does, and they are.

They want everyone who ever went to a Trump rally, everyone who ever had a Trump bumper sticker, EVERY REPUBLICAN behind bars just like the J6 crew. Actually what they really want is you dead, but they haven't figured out how to justify that just yet, so they'll settle for imprisonment and vaccination. I wish they would just come out and say that everyone who didn't vote for Biden is an enemy of the state, but again, we aren't far enough along the road to tyranny yet. We'll see how ballsy they get with the "republican domestic terrorist" social media dragnet, and I think they're going to go balls to the fucking wall. Why the hell not? They're hell bent for total control anyway and so far they've barely felt a speed bump of resistance - the right has stood down every time, reluctant to prove them right that we're violent.

The country's over. The normalcy you see every day is a crumbling facade, delicate as pillars of ash - with the slightest touch, untold amounts of chaos will engulf this nation, and they WANT it to be so. Hopefully after the left purposely runs America into the ground, some sort of counter-revolution will spring up in the red states and lead us out of this mess and back to some semblance of freedom and self-determination. For now, final preps. What's coming will redefine biblical.
View Quote

I mean damn... this absolutely fuckin nails it. Bravo good sir.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 2:56:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Two simple words…
Plan accordingly.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:24:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It's a shame this website is anti-Founding Fathers and we can't discuss in their own words what they advised us to do in this exact situation
View Quote

Indeed.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:42:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Lol

GOODER and harder.

View Quote

On the contrary what we see is a result of conservatives being unwilling to use their institutional power. If they had half the tenacity of the left,  the prisoners would be freed by an appeals court. They probably wouldn't be prisoners in the first place because Trump would have used the national guard to put down the Floyd riots that scared the courts out of stopping the voter fraud.

Sure it's good if we restrict our institutions for now, since we're not in power. But at some point we need to get in power and act like it. The left isn't going to agree to live and let live libertarianism
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:17:23 AM EDT
[#48]
is it publicly known how many citizens are being held over this event?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:00:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Now how smart would that be? C'mon, guys, rub a couple brain cells together. Do you really want to be discussing a topic like that on an open forum?

Really?

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:03:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Now how smart would that be? C'mon, guys, rub a couple brain cells together. Do you really want to be discussing a topic like that on an open forum?

Really?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

Many "patterns" would be looked for.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top