Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2001 4:55:49 AM EDT
From what I have read and heard these things are super powerful and can hit a target a mile away.

They also seem to be on the list for the next to be banned.

Who makes .50 cal rifles?  I have seen the armalite which is very nice looking.

Are they worth the money?  I just don't want to be kicking myself in a few years for not picking one up even though I don't really have any use for it right now.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 5:08:24 AM EDT
[#1]
For this question, go to a 50 BMG board.  The only one that I know of that works is:

[url]www.biggerhammer.net/barrett[/url]

There are a suprising number of manufacturers.

I agree, the 50 BMG is on the anti-gun hit list. It's a small group and most gun owners think if it doesn't directly affect me, then no big deal.  That's what they thought in the UK and Australia.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 5:24:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Man are .50 cals expensive.

I think I read that you could add a .50 cal upper to an AR15, is this true?
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 4:01:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 8:19:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Go to search, under where your user name is displayed, and search for ".50". There are a bunch of threads on them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top