Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2001 4:39:11 AM EDT
I recently became aware of a new threat to American safety... Virginian guns.  According to some very informed editors at the Communist Nazi Tree Hugger's press aka Daily Press, crime in the parts of this great nation that have restrictive gun laws are caused by guns bought in OTHER states at gun shows.  Specifically, Virginia (I have yet to go to a gun show here w/out background checks, maybe you don't need one if you're out of state).  

Anyway, startling conclusions can be drawn from this information.  What if the Aussies and Brits start coming to Virginia to buy their guns?  Or, even worse, the Canadians?  My appeal to YOU people is to be on the lookout for the EVIL VIRGINIA guns (mine are pretty bad) and any communist foreigners trying to buy them.  Remember,

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, VIRGINIAN GUNS DO!
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 7:08:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Same thing with Texas and Florida. The guns are all mild mannered down here in Texas, but once you take 'em outta the State, they seem to take on an entirely anti-social attitude.

I guess we need to start some sort of recovery program for 'nice guns that have gone North-syndrome'.

If you live in a state where Southern guns are acting up, jes' send 'em on home and we'll fix 'em up pronto.

I have an FFL, send 'em all home to me, baybee!

Eric The(Concerned)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 8:43:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Heck, if I were a gun I'd have a case of the butt too if you threw me in a trunk and took me to New Jersey!

Ross
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top