Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2001 8:12:38 PM EDT
I gave my brother 4000 rounds of Rem factory new 223 that I spent hours stripper clipping.

Not to mention a couple thousand Rem factory new .45 and 500 Rem factory new OO buck.

I didn't feel this shitty when my wife walked out on us.

Striker I am having a hard time with yall's gun laws Bro!

If there was another way to drive from Alaska to Arizona I would take it.

I think it's beer 30.

Hunter out...of ammo
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 8:15:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Why did you????/
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 8:26:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Why? you got something aganist remington?
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 8:28:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Look at the bright side; you have an ammo dump
in AK and soon you will have one in AZ. When
your finished in AZ come to FL.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 8:31:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Big Bro   Big Bro

Wheres my XMAS gift?  I'm telling mama.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 8:32:42 PM EDT
[#5]
It'll be worth it in the long run. I think you'll be happy soon...
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 8:42:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Only allowed to transport 200 rounds through Canada and since I am traveling with a 18 inch shotgun for personal protection those 200 rounds are slugs. My EVIL guns have been shipped ahead. No AR or Handguns at all.

I know TREETOP but it still sucked. At least people will ship cases of ammo to you in Arizona. Can't get the good deals in Alaska.

Hunter out...
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 7:57:59 AM EDT
[#7]
I hate that!  Living in Alaska means you can't get the bargains that everyone takes for granted.

Real cheap surplus ammo?  Not us.  We buy what the retailers want to charge for it.  Surplus powder?  Never saw any of it.  We have to pay 20-25 bucks a lb for anything.

Not to mention all the second day air charges for everything, as there is no UPS Ground.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 8:22:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top