[url]www.vny.com/cf/News/upidetail.cfm?QID=188182[/url]
SOS
1. make racist allegations
2. threaten boycott " I'am not calling for a
      boycott"
3. meet with victum and get paid
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 4:16:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Brother Jesse's just a poverty pimp, that's all.

BTW, just where is this preacher's church anyway? I mean does the minister have a congregation, or what?

Eric The Hun[>]:)]  
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 4:23:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I can maybe see a little bit where he's coming from, it is stereotypical but it's still no reason for a lawsuit or anything. Jeez the guy needs some thicker skin, it's a tough world
and there's lotsa things that'll make you cry if you let them. Anyway the people to blame are the black guys who get gold teeth and think it's cool, and the dumbasses black or white that agree with them, our whole country is getting stupider.

Jackson said only 74 of Toyota's 1,452 dealerships are minority or female-owned.
View Quote

So just what in the hell is that supposed to mean? I'm pretty sure ANYONE who wants to deal toy cars CAN, they just have to ask. Maybe it's a good thing, greed and being motivated by money seems to be mainly a white-male thing in this country, of course they're going to be the ones selling the weak cracker-box ricers to unsuspecting or uncaring buyers.

Link Posted: 5/23/2001 4:39:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 4:51:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I am sure if Toyota cuts a generous check to Rainbow Coalition or Operation PUSH or maybe Jesse himself, all will be forgiven . . .
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 5:03:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 5:10:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This ad was obviously intended to appeal to all the crackers with gold front teeth.  
View Quote

I don't think that is correct. Pictures on teeth
are the latest rage among the youths of today.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 5:30:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't think this news will stop Imbrog's rose colored glasses wearing, goatee-headed yuppies from buying Land Cruisers. It certainly won't stop the soccer moms.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 5:49:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Cut Jackson some slack.  He needs the money to pay off his mistresses and to support his illegitimate children.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 5:55:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Jesse Jackson is a racist asshole and if Americans would buy American who would give a shit what Toyota thinks?
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Jackson is a master of "The squeaky wheel gets the oil" train of thought.  Ignore him and he would eventually go away.  Unfortunatly the mass media won't.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 7:20:39 PM EDT
[#11]
How did this turn into a Jap car bash?  I wouldn't buy an American car for many reasons.

1. Quality.  Despite all the propaganda, American cars still don't measure up.

2. Union made.  Unions support the anti-gun Democraps.

3.  I served my country for 4 years.  That is more than many of those who call me unpatriotic for buying Jap cars.  In fact, many did not serve at all.  I earned the right to buy what I want.

4. The rotary engine.  I have been driving Mazda's for 25 years.  Yes they had seal problems in the early seventies, but they stuck with it and got it right.  I have an 80 cubic inch engine making 300 hp in street trim.  And for those that will say they don't sell them anymore, they do everywhere but here.  I guess something so different just doesn't go with the American public.  They are coming out with the RX8 next year and I will be buying one.

As for Jesse Jackson blackmailing another company, is anyone surprised?
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 8:57:51 PM EDT
[#12]
There was a funny story a little while back where that Jesse Jackson wannabe Al Sharpton was trying to extort money from Burger King. It seems that after screaming racism and forcing Burger King (the Pepsi corp. I think) to loan money to a black guy so he could get himself a couple of Burger King franchises,the guy can't pay back the loans. So of course Rev. Al starts jumping up and down screaming that it would be racist to make him pay back the money and if BK didn't back down, he would lead a boycott of BK. But there was just one problem; Jesse Jackson had already run an extortion scam on BK in the past and forced them to cough up a large sum of $$$. So now, JJ is forced to defend BK against Rev Al like two small time mob punks fighting over who can shake down the corner candy store, what a laugh.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 9:05:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 9:06:11 PM EDT
[#14]
One of my co-workers casually mentioned something about the world being better off if ole Jesse got knocked off.  I stopped him there, and begged him: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!  IF THIS GUY EVER BECAME A MARTYR HE WOULD BE EVEN MORE POWERFUL AND INFLUENTIAL.  I guess the same goes for people like Reno, Finestein, Kennedy, etc.  Could you imagine:  Rev. Jesse Jackson Day as a new Nat'l holiday?  God help us all...
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 9:17:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This ad was obviously intended to appeal to all the crackers with gold front teeth.  
View Quote

I don't think that is correct. Pictures on teeth
are the latest rage among the youths of today.
View Quote

You missed my sarcasm.  I find it impossible to be serious on this subject.  I live in Decatur, Illinois.  You may remember it as the place last year (actually Oct. '99) with the group fight at a high school football game and subsequent ranting of JJ to not expel the hoodlums.  It caused much division here between the races.  He is universally despised by most whites and many blacks in my town.  The message was clear that black hoodlums should not be held accountable for their actions.  Sad.
View Quote
Sorry, I was trying to point out that
"Shakedown" misconstrued the theme of the ad
campaign; on purpose I am sure. I would love to
see that pustule go down like Jim Baker.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 10:13:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
[url]www.vny.com/cf/News/upidetail.cfm?QID=188182[/url]
SOS
1. make racist allegations
2. threaten boycott " I'am not calling for a
      boycott"
3. meet with victum and get paid
View Quote

Is that like rectum?
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 10:34:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Big deal...

It is not like they had aunt jamima and the Alabama porch monkeys eating watermelon and fried chicken saying how they "sho would like to get the same cah as thems rich white folk got!"

Give it up Jesse.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 11:31:08 AM EDT
[#18]

[/quote]

You missed my sarcasm.  I find it impossible to be serious on this subject.  I live in Decatur, Illinois.  You may remember it as the place last year (actually Oct. '99) with the group fight at a high school football game and subsequent ranting of JJ to not expel the hoodlums.  It caused much division here between the races.  He is universally despised by most whites and many blacks in my town.  The message was clear that black hoodlums should not be held accountable for their actions.  Sad.[/quote]

Hell, I live in Annapolis, where the rev came to shake down Dennys a few years back.  Something about not serving black secret service guys.  Their real problem is BAD SERVICE.  Denny's got it up the ass and the bad guy laughed all the way to the bank.  Typical...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top