Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2001 10:40:18 AM EDT
when i was 16 my friend had a 10/22 with a bull-pup stock tasco red dot when they just came out i guess and a blue light spotlight mounted on top of the tasco hooked up to a belt battery. 2 50 rd mags taped together with electrical tape. my parents and his parents with us went camping. i took my mossberg 500 out of box PC wood shotgun. at the border patrol check point i was driving my friend was shot gun and our parents were in the back of the RV playing cards. when they came to the side door to check for illegals they saw both guns in a locked gun rack my dad had mounted but they were in aw of the evil 10/22 and asked my father if he had a liscence for that machine gun and "what are you hunting bear?"

does anybody have similar stories where people show how ignorant they are by just looking at a gun?
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 10:47:43 AM EDT
[#1]
How about just holding the gun, seems I remember Fienstien looking like a total F@cking idiot at one of her speeches. LOL Yes a picture is worth a thousand lies.

Hunter out...
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 10:57:59 AM EDT
[#2]
That poor Ak she had.  I bet it was murdered later.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 10:59:24 AM EDT
[#3]
or a rubber duck
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 2:14:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Hell yes I do.

I had a pimped-out race-gun I had built up over the course of 2 years on a Taurus-99-

And not just "Aftermarket Hang-On accessories" either. Whenever I could get shop time, I was fitting rails, re-cutting threads on BBL's, and so on.

This gun was a G_E_M!!!!!!!! with a bad-ass "Smoking-Hole" comp I had rigged onto the end.

[red]Z_E_R_O![/red] recoil.

Anyway, it was my baby. Wish I still had it.

So I show it to a casual friend of mine, who seems a little nervous about it.
So I put it back, and he leaves to go do his thing.

Next day, I get a knock on the door, 4 cops (And I find out later, 2 behind back) saying "...we have a report of an illegal "SILENCER" here"

Seems fuckboy thought my comp was a husher!!

After my initial shock, I figured out what the deal was, and showed the law-dogs what time it was.

They were cool as hell about it, and we all had a good laugh.

McUZI of Siam
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 2:33:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a mini 30 with a ramline double folder and 50 rnd mags. when it was folded everyone asked is that legal? And the funny thing was my AR shorty and tommy gun was always right next to it.. most people thought the dam mini 30 was the shit and had nothing to say about anything else I had. The masses are dumb sheep
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 2:44:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 10:55:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Well I was watching the news one night and They were showing the story a officer involved shooting and it really caught my attention becuase it happened about a half mile from house. Well anyways the story goes on saying the police were responding to a family arguement and when the police arrive the husband came out of the front shooting a machine gun assualt rifle. Officers shot and killed the guy. Well anyways they showed the investigation going on, the camera zoomed in clear as day on the gun. Sure enough it was a Ruger 10/22 with a 25 round or 50 round mag. I never luaghed so hard.

Six
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 11:22:41 PM EDT
[#8]
The antigun show "America's Most Wanted" repeatedly called a TEC-9 a "semiautomatic machine gun" on last Saturday's (5/19/2001) episode.

Then there was a "reenactment" they did of a shooting in Seattle, where some guy who had freaked out broke into a house and found the homeowner's old .30-06 bolt-action hunting rifle (as reported in the news when it happened).  On the "AMW" episode (aired the weekend before the presidential election) they showed the guy blazing away out the house's window with an AR-15.

John Walsh turns my stomach -- he's such a media weasel.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 10:53:59 AM EDT
[#9]
The sheeple are all mental midgets and are educated on the 6 o'clock news nightly! We are doomed![BD]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 11:28:16 AM EDT
[#10]
It is not really surprising that stories get bigger as they go from person to person. Did any of you ever sit in a circle and whisper something from one person to another? What happened to the message by the time it got back to the original person? It wasn't even recognizable anymore. This happens all the time. And the sheep will always believe if it is bad. And they embelish it to add importance to their own lives.

The sheep need a vilain to make their lives seem more meaningful. The press and leftist politicians are more than happy to feed them gun owners to keep the light off of their own dispicable acts.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 11:30:17 AM EDT
[#11]
If the nightly news did air the sheeple wouldn't have an opinion!!!

Does the Word brainwash mean anything
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top