Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/6/2021 9:57:47 PM EDT
This guy did it wrong.  I'm no tactical genius, but this is what can happen when you confront a mob and bluff.

ETA:  Full video

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:59:42 PM EDT
[#1]
He thought it was a good idea to set his gun on his truck and confront them? That was stupid.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:01:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah...  no.

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:01:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, that ended predictably.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:03:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Dumbasses, all.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:03:38 PM EDT
[#5]
JFC. That's all I've got.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:05:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like Mogadishu meets the suburbs. And never get out of the car; didn't we all learn this from the Rodney King riots?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:06:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I think that was the best possible outcome in that dumb situation.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:06:32 PM EDT
[#8]
That was pretty close to a gunfight, its only a matter of time.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:07:05 PM EDT
[#9]
This is why you avoid becoming decisively engaged. There is no good outcome for you. Damed if you Fo, damned if you Fon’t. Avoid at all costs.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:08:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Zero situational awareness on that dude.

If he had an inkling about getting out of that truck he should have had a rifle then backed himself to his truck.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:08:47 PM EDT
[#11]
If my civilized, peaceful white collar ass produces a pistol or rifle, which of course I roll with both, I'm likely already committed to gunning down everyone within 20 feet of me.  Glad I'm old without a wife or kids.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:08:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Of course, your comrades won.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:09:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Not very smart on the part of the guy in the truck. Just WOW!
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:09:50 PM EDT
[#14]
I’m guessing that’s his truck..?
Don’t get out of the truck ! Drive away. They break the window, open the door and grab at you...shoot the nearest one grabbing at you as you are driving away. Someone throws a deadly missile.. shoot them.

I see it is in fact his truck. Stay in the truck don’t confront..although it does look as if they blocked him in..?
IDK..nuke from orbit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:10:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Never get out of the boat.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:11:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Best to remain in the holster and concealed unless the trigger needs to be pulled.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:12:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Gun doesn't come out unless you intend to use it. Some people don't have it in them
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:12:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That was pretty close to a gunfight, its only a matter of time.
View Quote
What gunfight?

It would have been a one way exchange and he would have had many holes in his body. He's very lucky that they didn't have jumpy fingers.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:14:04 PM EDT
[#19]
What a shit show. It's telling that nobody started shooting. You have red fuzzy head looks to be pointing a firearm at a person, that's illegal. You have old guy raise a firearm and the dude with the rifle didn't shoot him, rifle guy actually hesitated.

Meanwhile events like this are happening and the cops don't do anything. Sooner or later something really bad is going to happen, then things are going to get much much worse. I hate to say it, but until there is a serious, brutal crack down, this crap is just going to continue... Of course that may make things worse as well.

In a situation like this, you get off the X, you don't jump out unless your truck stops working.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:14:35 PM EDT
[#20]
You're damned if you do, damned if you don't with those BLM fuckers.

Stop and they beat you up, break your shit with no consequences. Keep going and they'll shoot at you with no consequences. Run them over or otherwise fight back and you're gonna spend the rest of your life in a cell for a hate crime homicide/attempted homicide.

Clown world.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:15:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Poor old guy is in Portland he didn't dare defend himself against the feral humans that are a protected species on that planet.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:15:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please refrain from assuming that those people are my comrades.

Best possible outcome because nobody was killed even though emotions were high in that video.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:18:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:19:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Best possible outcome because nobody was killed
View Quote
I hate to be a Debbie downer, but when you've hit the point that armed communist militias are surrounding you and holding you at gunpoint, in the middle of the suburbs, in any country... that doesn't ever typically resolve itself without some people dying.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:20:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Looks like Mogadishu meets the suburbs. And never get out of the car; didn't we all learn this from the Rodney King riots?
View Quote

If we don’t remember history, yada, yada, yada.....
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:20:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

If there had been video of that guy shooting people, they would have won a lot more nationwide, regardless of what that guy "won" that day.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:21:02 PM EDT
[#27]
They need an American thats been pushed to far with nothing to loose to actually do something. This will help their agenda more then anything  they can do. Picture a 6o year old Kyle who doesn't stop gunning down antifa kids till he runs out of ammo. And they they can convince every one that we don't need these guns after all
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:21:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:21:41 PM EDT
[#29]
i'm surprised they didn't kill him as soon as he raised his pistol
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:22:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Never stop. Speed up. Get where you're going.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:23:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Found one
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:23:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If there had been video of that guy shooting people, they would have won a lot more nationwide
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:25:18 PM EDT
[#33]
When you have to shoot...Shoot. Don't talk.

What exactly was truck guy thinking?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:30:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Anarcho-Tyranny, if you resist the anarchy (BLM) your get the tyranny (prosecuted).
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:31:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Probably that they were all LARPing soy boys that would turn tail and run at the sight of his gun, even though they massively outgunned him. Some people still haven't accepted just how bad things really are now.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:31:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Eash...

He was definitely facing superior firepower.  Three? rifles in the mob.  

I'm not sure even Jerry Miculek level of shooting would have let the guy come out unscathed had a firefight started.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:32:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Please refrain from assuming that those people are my comrades.

Best possible outcome because nobody was killed even though emotions were high in that video.
View Quote

Wrong!

Best possible out come would have been dead commies.

If I'm ever in a similar situation, I'm running over everyone with my truck and explaining my self to a judge, with a lawyer, later instead of trying to verbally extricate my self from a mob.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:36:07 PM EDT
[#38]
It's going to be interesting when they try this in the wrong place and its five red necks with shotguns.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:37:06 PM EDT
[#39]

The best weapon he had was metallic red and weighs 4500 pounds...

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:37:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Looks like he was outnumbered, as fuck with armed protesters
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:38:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It's going to be interesting when they try this in the wrong place and its five red necks with shotguns.
View Quote

They won't though. They stay in their little secure Demokkkrat ran cities where they're safe.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:38:31 PM EDT
[#42]
The gunfight is coming soon.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:39:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You're damned if you do, damned if you don't with those BLM fuckers.

Stop and they beat you up, break your shit with no consequences. Keep going and they'll shoot at you with no consequences. Run them over or otherwise fight back and you're gonna spend the rest of your life in a cell for a hate crime homicide/attempted homicide.

Clown world.
View Quote

If a leftist militia is creating "checkpoints" in your town--impeding traffic, assaulting anyone who doesn't bend the knee, etc.--and the police aren't willing to do anything, the correct response is to message your group on Signal, roll out in superior numbers and with superior firepower, and announce upon arrival that they will be dispersing within 5 minutes. It might be a good idea to have less lethal methods of dispersal. Deploy it, and if they decide to respond with gunfire, you fucking end them.

You saw how scared/hesitant they became when confronted by some old coot with a .22. They will fold like tissue paper when facing real resistance.

If you want to confront the violent revolutionaries in the street, you sure as fuck don't do it alone.

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:40:16 PM EDT
[#44]
What the blue fuck was that guy thinking about?

Oh well it's good to have object lessons like every now and again that so some other putz doesn't do the same thing.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:42:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Well there was someone who had never been in a real fight.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:58:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Why are the police letting commies hold up traffic at gun point?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:01:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Why are the police letting commies hold up traffic at gun point?
View Quote

Because they were told to by their masters. Disrupting the natives is a no-no to certain political classes.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:02:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This is why you avoid becoming decisively engaged. There is no good outcome for you. Damed if you Fo, damned if you Fon’t. Avoid at all costs.
View Quote

Guarantee E&E out of that sitch will probably end up in gunplay anyway.

If you don't have a license plate flipper, limo tint and 3M hurricane film on your windows... you should.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:02:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Complete absence of tactical analysis of his situation.

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 11:04:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
What gunfight?

It would have been a one way exchange and he would have had many holes in his body. He's very lucky that they didn't have jumpy fingers.
View Quote

If the NFAC is any sign, they would have started shooting eachother as much as the old man.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top