[#1]
Damn ATF trolling :D
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 3:57:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

You mean AFT trolling according to the thread title.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 10:54:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Arfcom news is a week late.

Link Posted: 4/21/2021 10:57:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Interesting that of all of the memes they picked that one
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 9:17:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Interesting that of all of the memes they picked that one
View Quote
surprised they didn't do a killroy of the ATF hat guy :D
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 4:02:45 PM EDT
[#6]
JRC3 doubled down on his opposition to Constitutional Carry in this email reply to me:

Who is JRC3?

Check Page 2, of the "Letter From LTC Instructors of Texas To House Members": https://www.scribd.com/document/503038622/Letter-From-LTC-Instructors-of-Texas-to-House-Members#from_embed

Link Posted: 4/22/2021 5:46:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

The take by @chopinbloc is pretty cold, tbh, fam. Damn near gave me frost bite.

Its becoming obvious that someone in the AFT has a sense of humor. The person who posted that on the webstore isn't tone deaf. They aren't trolling. They get the meme and think its funny. Think of it like when you get roasted hard and you realize the only way you can save any face is to get in on the joke.

They have to, in parenthesis, remind everyone who reads the name of their agency that they are like, akshually, a "three letter agency". The President of the United States who gives them the highest level of most favored federal agency status they have ever had can't even remember what order the 3 out of the 5 letters you are supposed to say go in. They are bombarded with smart ass variance requests from PSA for lower receiver roll marks. They even had some legend get an attorney to ask them if the put a flesh light in their AR brace would it count as "shouldering" if they also put their dick in it.

At some point you have to just say "Yeah, you got me. That's pretty funny ".

C'mon man!
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 8:06:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Dear Texas LTC Instructors indicating opposition,

EAT. SHIT.

Signed,
A. Texan
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 8:28:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Honestly, if these sorts of threads contained actual information or a summary instead of stupid lowest common denominator clickbait, I’d actually consider watching.  

This whole meme culture thing is stupid, and Arfcom’s contrived attempts at jumping on the train are cringey as hell.  This thread title and the stupid meme crap on the video thumbnail make me deliberately avoid watching anything that arfcom ever puts out.  

Link Posted: 4/22/2021 8:38:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Arfcom news is a week late.

View Quote

Well, it takes time for an annoying as all fuck dude to make retarded video clips and appeal to Joe Dirt types.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 2:05:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 2:58:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

EAT. SHIT.

Signed,
A. Texan
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

EAT. SHIT.

Signed,
A. Texan

It's always been a racket.  They don't want to lose business, they aren't pro-gun.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 3:52:03 AM EDT
[#13]
As a side note....

I had a few cop friends here in Illinois who I shot matches with ....who thought they were going to make money hand over fist when concealed carry was finally passed here in Illinois.

One cop friend said he thought he could make an extra $30,000 teaching CCW classes on the weekends.  

My memory is kinda vague now on it, but I have to wonder what the NRA’s position was back then.

See?  Here in Illinois our CCW class is 16 hours long.

A lot of instructors were planning to buy the NRA’s basic pistol training materials for the first 8 hours.

Link Posted: 4/23/2021 7:12:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This whole meme culture thing is stupid
View All Quotes
Quoted:
This whole meme culture thing is stupid

That's just something boomers say.

, and Arfcom’s contrived attempts at jumping on the train are cringey as hell.  

That is correct-ish

This thread title and the stupid meme crap on the video thumbnail make me deliberately avoid watching anything that arfcom ever puts out.  

It for the kids my dude.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 9:47:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Add support for NC House Bill 398, new legislation that aims do away with North Carolina's pistol purchase permit requirement.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 9:50:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

EAT. SHIT.

Signed,
A. Texan
View All Quotes
Quoted:

EAT. SHIT.

Signed,
A. Texan

This
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 12:53:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Having published several hundred videos, I can tell you memes and clickbait titles get the views. If that's what it takes to get the information out, that's what we'll do. Thanks for your not so constructive feedback?
View Quote

Oh I know.  You probably get 10x the views with the shock jock/meme stuff.  Unfortunately those of us that skip right over clickbait are in the minority.

I’ll go back to yelling at clouds now.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 11:41:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It for the kids my dude.
View Quote
Is it approved by the American Dental Association?
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 2:44:25 AM EDT
[#19]
It’s ATF big guy, did you have a spasm in your head, or something? Slow down, so that you can speed up, and be right next time.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 4:37:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It’s ATF big guy, did you have a spasm in your head, or something? Slow down, so that you can speed up, and be right next time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It was a Biden gaffe.

Today, I’m proud to nominate David Chipman to serve as the Director of the AFT.  David knows the AFT well.  He served there for 25 years.  And Vice President Harris and I believe he’s the right person, at this moment, for this important agency.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 12:14:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Biden announces ATF Director nomination

https://youtu.be/Qb-8iZDkxYY?t=16
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 11:42:18 AM EDT
[#22]
"Sponsered"

Sponsored.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 4:48:46 PM EDT
[#23]
JRC3 can  go F* themselves!
Just another crony organization using government coercion to line their pockets!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top