Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 4/14/2021 12:40:54 PM EDT
Pro-Donald Trump attorney Lin Wood has been confirmed to appear at an event in Dallas alongside other prominent QAnon figures and two Texas Republicans.

Wood is scheduled to be a keynote speaker at the three-day For God & Country Patriot Roundup event over Memorial Day Weekend in May, along with Trump's former campaign lawyer and fellow QAnon supporter Sidney Powell as well as former national security adviser Michael Flynn, one of the key figures in the radical movement.

https://www.newsweek.com/lin-wood-qanon-dallas-event-1583159?amp=1

I wonder when Wood, Powell, and Flynn will be inducted into the Guinness Book of Fucking Retards.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:46:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I suspect that the only voice of support for those people is now in the Q community.  I also suspect that the Q community is really small, at this point.

Either way, I couldn't care less.  They can do what they want to do.  The Q community is pretty benign compared to other groups.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:46:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Lin Wood is a first class huckster.

He's doing the bidding of the deep state just dandy.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:47:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Those three have always struck me as a bit off kilter, so I'm not entirely surprised.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:48:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Keep scamming the suckers
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:48:17 PM EDT
[#5]
How much are they charging for admission?
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:54:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 12:58:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I wonder when Wood, Powell, and Flynn will be inducted into the Guinness Book of Fucking Retards.
View Quote

I wouldn't think the publicity is worth the association with the Qanon movement. Of course Lin Wood is in, but...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:01:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Wood, Powell, and Flynn together?  The Three Qtards of the Krakenpocalypse?

The con never ends.

Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:04:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I dont like that they added the word ‘Roundup’ to that title.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:04:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Still waiting for an apology from a metric fuck ton of people who followed them and told us that we were 'never trumpers' or lefties, etc.

The only thing we were and still are... is smart.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:06:37 PM EDT
[#11]
should see if planters nuts and reynolds wrap aluminum foil will sponsor...
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:08:11 PM EDT
[#12]
This is going to be like a Klan meeting where there'll be like 4 actual Q followers and 3,000 FBI/AFT faggots.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:09:37 PM EDT
[#13]
You guys won't be laughing when Sessions arrests all the people that he has 5 bajillion sealed indictments for.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:10:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:14:39 PM EDT
[#15]
HOw low does your IQ have to be to believe thos morons?
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:19:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:21:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:28:10 PM EDT
[#18]
"These people are stupid....."
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:29:10 PM EDT
[#19]
The hatred towards these folks is exactly why we’ll lose this war. You might not agree 100% with them but they hate the deep state as much as many of us do.
Quit disparaging them. It’s no different than lambasting fudds here. Eat your own, die alone.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:33:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The hatred towards these folks is exactly why we’ll lose this war. You might not agree 100% with them but they hate the deep state as much as many of us do.
Quit disparaging them. It’s no different than lambasting fudds here. Eat your own, die alone.
View Quote

These idiots are why we lost the Senate seats in Georgia.

Maybe stop embracing and encouraging stupidity among your ranks and you'll stop losing.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:34:05 PM EDT
[#21]
The people that are disparaging Lin Wood and Sidney Powell must be high-powered attorneys, yes?

I haven't seen a single person since all this started, that has debunked the 2020 Election claims and subsequent lawsuits brought by Sidney Powell and Lin Wood.

Care to try?
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:36:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Maybe stop embracing and encouraging stupidity among your ranks and you'll stop losing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you lost Georgia because of fraudulent voting practices condoned by corrupt Georgian politicians. Period
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:36:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Red 5
Castle Lock
B12 • =
Middle finger butthole
Set-con delta two Charlie

Q
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 2:01:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 2:03:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You guys won't be laughing when Sessions arrests all the people that he has 5 bajillion sealed indictments for.
View Quote

August is the new date.  Just gotta wait until August for them to spring the trap on Biden.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 2:05:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 2:06:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yup, they aren't someone on our side with a variation of opinion - they are either con artists or saboteurs.

Fuck them and all the damage they have caused.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 2:07:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The people that are disparaging Lin Wood and Sidney Powell must be high-powered attorneys, yes?

I haven't seen a single person since all this started, that has debunked the 2020 Election claims and subsequent lawsuits brought by Sidney Powell and Lin Wood.

Care to try?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2021 2:08:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 2:09:45 PM EDT
[#30]
The usefulness of their idiocy had an expiration date.

ETA:  It takes a special brand of stupid to argue in court that you are not associated with QAnon and then show up as a headliner at a QAnon event.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 2:12:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a lot of irony in calling someone else an idiot and believing that there was a valid "election" in Georgia at the same time.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 2:13:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Those retards aren’t “my own”
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 2:14:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

There is a lot of irony in calling someone else an idiot and believing that there was a valid "election" in Georgia at the same time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She doesn't know any better
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 2:17:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

ETA:  It takes a special brand of stupid to argue in court that you are not associated with QAnon and then show up as a headliner at a QAnon event.
View Quote

..or to believe in bullshiit headlines from bs news organizations. And STILL have the audacity to argue about it
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 2:17:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Detecting the casual smear....
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 2:19:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

..or to believe in bullshiit headlines from bs news organizations. And STILL have the audacity to argue about it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try again.  Or don't.  I have no interest in arguing with someone wholly invested in an alternate reality.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 2:31:03 PM EDT
[#37]
What was done to Flynn was a fucking travesty.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 3:04:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 3:20:23 PM EDT
[#39]
I bet tirod will be in attendance with his scroll of sealed indictments
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 3:26:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Part of me wishes he was still around.

He was hard fucking core. I bet he still believes

Free tirod
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 7:40:54 PM EDT
[#42]
The only people you're missing now are Giuliani and Lindell.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 7:43:43 PM EDT
[#43]
I guess QAnon be there?  What sort of QAnon event would it be otherwise.  A first I guess
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 8:02:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Is it really a Q event or is Newsweek falsely associating it? I like how the never Trumpers/Lincoln Republicans here now trust Newsweek. Q or no Q the election was stolen and if you don't believe that than you are fool.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 8:06:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Pro-Donald Trump attorney Lin Wood has been confirmed to appear at an event in Dallas alongside other prominent QAnon figures and two Texas Republicans.

Wood is scheduled to be a keynote speaker at the three-day For God & Country Patriot Roundup event over Memorial Day Weekend in May, along with Trump's former campaign lawyer and fellow QAnon supporter Sidney Powell as well as former national security adviser Michael Flynn, one of the key figures in the radical movement.

https://www.newsweek.com/lin-wood-qanon-dallas-event-1583159?amp=1

View Quote
Is it permissible for a person who detested Q from the beginning to detest Newsweek also? Maybe Vox or Buzzfeed is more biased but it would be a photo finish.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 8:10:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
There are three reasons for the losses in GA.

Stacey Abrams

Kemp

Raffensperger
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 8:11:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 8:24:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Holly shit

I swear some of you chuckleheads must have an alert on your phones that goes off whenever the letter Q gets posted in a thread title.

You guys are ate the fuck up

The only people I've ever seen that might be more obsessed with something than y'all are is a crackhead on hands and knees digging thru every fiber of carpet looking for crack crumbs.

Man I love GD
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 8:35:53 PM EDT
[#49]
And for you dolts that can't read or form your own opinion without the MSM feeding it to you, it's not a  "Qanon event" no Q and no anon anywhere in the event description.  

https://thepatriotvoice.brushfire.com/for-god--country-patriot-roundup/497874

The Patriot Voice presents the For God & Country Patriot Roundup, taking place over Memorial Day Weekend 2021 in Dallas, TX.

Join your Patriot family at Gilley’s Dallas for a few days of incredible speakers, awesome entertainment, and pure patriotism! For three days from the Gilley’s stage, you will have the opportunity to hear from some of your favorite Patriots and Digital Soldiers in both keynote speeches and panel forums. As you will see, we have a stacked lineup of amazing speakers and entertainment, but check back regularly for updates! The current lineup is as follows:

Keynote Speakers:

General Michael T. Flynn, Sidney Powell, Wayne Dupree, George Papadopoulos, Juanita Broaddrick, Bevelyn Beatty & Edmee Chavannes, Gene Ho

Featured Speakers:

Andre Popa (our event MC), Brad Getz (WWG1WGA on YouTube), Zak Paine (RedPill78), Inevitable ET (IET), Jordan Sather, The Kate Awakening, Henry Davis, Erica Kious (SF salon owner), Jason Frank

Entertainment:

JT Wilde, DJ Jeff Rush, Bella Popa

Sunday Church Service:

Pastor/Evangelist Sean Golliday

Link Posted: 4/14/2021 8:37:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
And for you dolts that can't read or form your own opinion without the MSM feeding it to you, it's not a  "Qanon event" no Q and no anon anywhere in the event description.  

https://thepatriotvoice.brushfire.com/for-god--country-patriot-roundup/497874

The Patriot Voice presents the For God & Country Patriot Roundup, taking place over Memorial Day Weekend 2021 in Dallas, TX.

Join your Patriot family at Gilley’s Dallas for a few days of incredible speakers, awesome entertainment, and pure patriotism! For three days from the Gilley’s stage, you will have the opportunity to hear from some of your favorite Patriots and Digital Soldiers in both keynote speeches and panel forums. As you will see, we have a stacked lineup of amazing speakers and entertainment, but check back regularly for updates! The current lineup is as follows:

Keynote Speakers:

General Michael T. Flynn, Sidney Powell, Wayne Dupree, George Papadopoulos, Juanita Broaddrick, Bevelyn Beatty & Edmee Chavannes, Gene Ho

Featured Speakers:

Andre Popa (our event MC), Brad Getz (WWG1WGA on YouTube), Zak Paine (RedPill78), Inevitable ET (IET), Jordan Sather, The Kate Awakening, Henry Davis, Erica Kious (SF salon owner), Jason Frank

Entertainment:

JT Wilde, DJ Jeff Rush, Bella Popa

Sunday Church Service:

Pastor/Evangelist Sean Golliday

View Quote

Get real.  That's a straight Qanon speaking lineup.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top