Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2004 7:29:00 AM EDT
How am I supposed to pity those assholes. Yeah it was wrong to "sexually abuse" those fuckers, but what would they do to us. Remember Fullujah! I am sure those Iraqi POWs are not your typical Iraqi citizens and soldiers. They are most likely some of the most horrible people to ever infest the Earth. My God, some of these evil fuckers torture and behead people that are not even military personel, Like reporters, and western oil workers. I say fuck 'em. There is only a limited amount of ways we can gain intellegence and punish these assholes, and psychological degradation seems to be are only options.

I think the only bad thing those guards did was let that information leak out and of course take pictures. Yet another good way to win world support.

Here is a link to a web page contianing some very graphic pics from Fullujah: Enter at your own risk

Atrocity

Keep in mind this web page is very anti-islamic and does not reflect my views of thier faith, but the grizzley murders dipicted in the pictures sure as hell are not anything compared to the famous prisoner photos. oh those poor poor Iraqi prisoners,,,, lets just behead them and maybe that won't offend as many people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top