Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2004 6:19:16 PM EDT
Where the FUCK did I get all this shit?  and how the hell did it all fit in my two bedroom duplex?
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 6:21:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 6:25:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't throw away anything untill after you have a yard sale or put it on ebay. You wont believe the shit that people will pay good money for!

BTW congrats on the new house.

ps, change the locks first thing. Don't put anything worth stealing in a house before you do.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 6:29:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Toss the junk that you haven't used in years before you go to the house.

{Says the guy who probably has his cub scout uniform from 1973 hanging in the closet}

Good advice, when I moved into my house, I brought with me some old reading magazines, they took up so much room, finally ended up tossing them away. Do yourself a favor, stuff that you haven't looked at for many years throw it out because I guarantee that you will find other stuff to put in its place.

Congrads!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top