Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2021 5:27:29 PM EDT
Just spotted this not sure if we discussed it yet:

Chicago mass shooting: Video captures moment gunman opened fire inside Park Manor warehouse party

Exclusive video shows the moment when someone fired shots inside a warehouse party on Chicago's South Side over the weekend.

The scene was chaotic, with bullets flying as people ran for cover. Now the mayor plans to hold the owner of that building responsible.

The large party inside of a warehouse on the city's South Side ended with 15 people shot and two dead. Video taken early Sunday morning inside of the after-hours party shows people dancing and having fun. Moments later, gunfire erupts.
View Quote

The fact that this never made it to the MSM and never got anyone on the Left screaming for gun control says two things:

1, That these are the guns that need to be removed from the street but are the last guns they will ever go after.

2, If you are a minority and think the Democrat party actually cares about you?

You are out of your freaking mind!

Link Posted: 3/25/2021 5:30:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Not really - just shows that AR's need to be gone b/c 10 people shot = 10 dead

This - 15 people shot and two dead. Why - b/c pistol vs rifle (yes I know it was an AR pistol)
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 5:33:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 5:35:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not really - just shows that AR's need to be gone b/c 10 people shot = 10 dead

This - 15 people shot and two dead. Why - b/c pistol vs rifle (yes I know it was an AR pistol)
View Quote

No not the guns themselves from the market, just removed from the hands they are in, but the ones in those hands are not the guns the Left wants.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 5:39:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No not the guns themselves from the market, just removed from the hands they are in, but the ones in those hands are not the guns the Left wants.
View Quote

Oh they want them all but easier for most to swallow the "weapons of war" thing so it makes sense to go for those first.  They bloody well know if they included all semi-automatics it would never get any where.  Pistols won't be banned in my lifetime - AR's - yeah that could happen.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 5:44:22 PM EDT
[#5]
There's a narrative and this doesn't follow it.

FBHO is among those leading the gun ban charge, but as far as I know he's never used his community organizing skills to bring peace to his hometown.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 5:51:17 PM EDT
[#6]
It was on the local news. MSM doesn't care about black people unless they can be used to push a marxist agenda. Hence nationally it did not matter.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#7]
The only shootings covered by the national media need to meet a certain criteria.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 5:55:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I think OAN should start a weekly segment where they discuss that week's Chicago shootings.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 5:57:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The only shootings covered by the national media need to meet a certain criteria.
View Quote

This and this will be the truth for the rest of our lives

I can't get worked up about it, it just is

Can't be a guy whose veins are popping out of his neck yelling about hypocrisy
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 5:58:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Is that a Lorcin at 2:34-2:35

Link Posted: 3/25/2021 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 6:04:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 6:08:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There's a narrative and this doesn't follow it.

FBHO is among those leading the gun ban charge, but as far as I know he's never used his community organizing skills to bring peace to his hometown.
View Quote

One doesn’t reason with a feral animal...
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 9:40:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 9:50:41 PM EDT
[#15]
I made an assumption before clicking on the video and as usual my assumption was correct.

Link Posted: 3/25/2021 9:57:12 PM EDT
[#16]
A Hispanic could murder 50 Hispanic people in this country with an MG-42 and the MSM would figure out a way to blame it on Mormons.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top