Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2004 2:51:29 PM EDT
AR15.COM Knowledge Bank time. I need specific instances of CNN liberal bias, especially in the current war. I'm in a debate with someone. Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 3:01:19 PM EDT
[#1]
secure.mediaresearch.org/news/mediawatch/1992/mw19920601jca.html

Google mediawatch and see what they have.  The above is just a bit of what you might find.  I think there are other sites that screen for bias in the media, some from the conservative side and maybe a few from the liberal side.  CNN may not be biased in all areas but some will be fairly obvious.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 3:01:53 PM EDT
[#2]
AWB poll seemed to be "fixed"...
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:42:35 PM EDT
[#3]
You want to see blatant bias at CNN just watch Lou Dobbs for about a week. No matter what the news good or bad he will manage to put a negative spin on it and blame the Bush Administration for some short coming related to that news. At this point he does not even try to look unbiased.

Democrats bash Fox continually but on Fox you almost always get 2 points of view, on Dobbs show you almost never get an opposing point of view and in that rare instance when you do get someone who supports the administration he will inevitably be rude and condescending to them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top