Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2004 10:29:23 AM EDT

Vs.

Americans just don't have the fortitude to stomach what needs to be done...
...They are happy, well fed, and content.
As opposed to our enemy who is angry, hungry, and vengefull.

Link to all the pics: www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3251645/?GT1=3391

Link Posted: 5/14/2004 10:34:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, maybe if we spent more time reading the Koran, mumbling, and rocking back and forth instead of working, building and creating wealth.....

Nonsense.
We're losing?
How?
The death toll of Americans killed by terrorists since 911?

The top photo is of an American taking a nap.

The bottom is of a Palestinian reading the Koran over his dead son.
Ask him who he thinks is winning.

Link Posted: 5/14/2004 10:39:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe you don't have enough fortitude.   Speak for yourself!   Where are you from?
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 10:44:21 AM EDT
[#4]
We seem to be winning actually...

Body count: We've killed a whole lot more than 3,000-odd Ts...

Progress: 'stan & Iraq are no longer under their former rulers, and while Iraq may be bloody, most of the blood is theirs...

And so on...
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 10:47:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Ohh I have enough fortitude as well as the rest of the members on this board.

I'ts the rest of America tha dosen't.

We'll be out of IRAQ within the next year...Do you think all the Fundamentalists are just going to stop ploting and scheming after we leave...

If you've read any other of my post I wholeheartedly call for the use of Nuclear weapons on any nation (read Syria, Iran, Egypt, and of course Saudi Arabia and it's minions) capable or inclined to support any Islamic Fundamentalist movement.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 10:48:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Dave_A:True. but I'm waiting for the hotilities to cease, that is when the war will be over.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 10:50:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Where are you from?

Apparently from Utah

After yet another suprise attack, we've just begin.  The last one took about 4 years and a lot of country re-building.  I think this one will take longer.

On the positive side, once Iran transitions goverments, they'll be available to help maintain order in Iraq

Link Posted: 5/14/2004 10:55:03 AM EDT
[#8]
how many terrorists attacks have occured on US soil since 9/11?  i think you are confused about who is losing...
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:00:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Ohh I have enough fortitude as well as the rest of the members on this board.

Maybe, but you don't seem too adept at forming coherent arguments and expressing yourself.

I'ts the rest of America tha dosen't.

Ahhh.

YOU'RE Mr. Fortitude, and the rest of America can't hack it.
Got it.

We'll be out of IRAQ within the next year...Do you think all the Fundamentalists are just going to stop ploting and scheming after we leave...

If you've read any other of my post I wholeheartedly call for the use of Nuclear weapons on any nation (read Syria, Iran, Egypt, and of course Saudi Arabia and it's minions) capable or inclined to support any Islamic Fundamentalist movement.

Great plan.  
Nuke everyone.
Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria, Indonesia, Morrocco, Tunisia, Sudan, Somolia, Maylasia, Lebanon, Pakistan, Iran, Yemen, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait.....

Great plan.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:17:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Nuke everyone.
Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria, Indonesia, Morrocco, Tunisia, Sudan, Somolia, Maylasia, Lebanon, Pakistan, Iran, Yemen, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait.....

Great plan.

So are you saying that all the aforementioned countries and their respective governments support Islamic Fundamentalists who by their very nature and ideology advocate the killing of Americans?

I don't take orders.  But the military does and if not in the next election, there will be a changing of the administration and then the reins will be tightened, the budget cut, and the policy toward preemptive action will be quashed.

It was a liberal admistration that got us into this problem in the first place.

And I am from Utah where you can bet your bottom dollar our electoral votes will be cast for an administration who will not tighten the reins, cut the millitary spending, or fail to enforce directives that strike threats before the are.  Can you say that about your electors?

What will you do when our troops are ordered home?

What will you do when there is another attack on our soil?
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:18:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:20:58 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I whole hearttedly call for all the girls off last years Hooters calendar to come over to Casa D'Aimless tonight for some advanced schooling in the ways of love, I'm guessing my odds are better than yours at this point.

I'll rinse them off just as soon as I'm done. Get back to you.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:27:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I whole hearttedly call for all the girls off last years Hooters calendar to come over to Casa D'Aimless tonight for some advanced schooling in the ways of love, I'm guessing my odds are better than yours at this point.

You wish...
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:29:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Hey! Lay off Jordan!

Jordans Queen Noor is American and a Babe!

Andy
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:33:26 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll rinse them off just as soon as I'm done. Get back to you.

lmmfao!
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:51:11 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

About 800
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:08:09 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

...ask him if he'll start taking donations to fund another terrorist attack on America.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:17:32 PM EDT
[#18]
People like Panzerwolf were my insperation for this:
Real news from Iraq- for the idiots who want to vaporize the country
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:29:00 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nuke everyone.

Great plan.

So are you saying that all the aforementioned countries and their respective governments support Islamic Fundamentalists who by their very nature and ideology advocate the killing of Americans?

Muslim countries supply people and moral support to Al Qaeda and other terror orgs, whether their governments like it, or not.
Just as muslims in THIS country provide material and moral support for terror orgs.
"Nuke'm all!"
Is not a thinking man's solution.
It's not a solution.
It's empty rhetoric designed to make one appear as though he has "fortitude".
But in fact it implies the opposite.  There is no fortitude in ignorance.

I don't take orders.  But the military does and if not in the next election, there will be a changing of the administration and then the reins will be tightened, the budget cut, and the policy toward preemptive action will be quashed.

It was a liberal admistration that got us into this problem in the first place.

And I am from Utah where you can bet your bottom dollar our electoral votes will be cast for an administration who will not tighten the reins, cut the millitary spending, or fail to enforce directives that strike threats before the are.  Can you say that about your electors?

What difference does it make?  There is victory, or there is defeat.
Period.

What will you do when our troops are ordered home?

The same as you.
Nothing.
You see, neither of us is the Commander in Chief.

What will you do when there is another attack on our soil?

My duty.
Unlike you.  You "don't take orders".
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:30:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...ask him if he'll start taking donations to fund another terrorist attack on America.

So by that logic, if more Americans are killed, we will be stronger.
Genius.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:31:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

About 800

The point?? Saw a nice history channel program last night about Iwo Jima. The toll? There were over 23,000 American casualties including around 6,600 dead. The Japanese? Annihilated. Who won the battle? Who won the war? Thank God that past generations of Americans were more committed to completing the mission!
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:33:11 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

About 800

The point?? Saw a nice history channel program last night about Iwo Jima. The toll? There were over 23,000 American casualties including around 6,600 dead. The Japanese? Annihilated. Who won the battle? Who won the war? Thank God that past generations of Americans were more committed to completing the mission!

Exactly...and if I remember correctly...WE USED NUCLEAR WEAPONS!
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:40:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:46:54 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

About 800

Well, no.
The troops killed in Iraq are not all killed by terrorists.
Some were accidents, some were by Iraqi insurgents, and some were by terrorists.

You should know this.
Think before posting.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:48:59 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Yes, maybe if we spent more time reading the Koran, mumbling, and rocking back and forth instead of working, building and creating wealth.....
Nonsense.
We're losing?
How?

The top photo is of an American taking a nap.

That is an outstanding post, Cincinnatus.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:50:10 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

About 800

Well, no.
The troops killed in Iraq are not all killed by terrorists.
Some were accidents, some were by Iraqi insurgents, and some were by terrorists.

You should know this.
Think before posting.

Is it possible to characterize the killing of a soldier in a war zone as a "terrorist" act? I am inclined to think not.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:50:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:01:35 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You wish...

Rarely in the past have my failures been due to too much subtlety-oh well

Fortune does favor the bold...

And...I told ya so: www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4978361/
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:55:02 PM EDT
[#29]
We're not losing the war on terrorism, so you're proceeding from a false premise to a faulty conclusion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top