Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2004 7:22:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:12:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Bravo! Hear! Hear! I wonder if any Democraps read it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:23:00 PM EDT
[#2]
When Rummy dies a National Monument should be built in his honor and placed in the halls of the white house.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:27:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I just read an excellent book - Rumsfeld's War by Rowan Scarborough. It made me more aware of what a complete stud Rummy is > a no-sh*t-get-the-job-done kinda guy. Without men like him, our military would not be able to break-free of the traditional bureaucratic bullshit that makes makes us react at a snail's pace to new threats.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:39:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Exactly!  All this crap is simply more BS that the Left is trying to tar Bush with.  Fuck them.

Bush is a man of honor:  Rummy will stay.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:42:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
American Cannibalism

We are doing to ourselves what the enemy could not.

By Victor Davis Hanson
A FINAL WARNING

One final jarring scene from the televised spectacles was the image of the lone, beleaguered Joe Lieberman calling for patience and sobriety, and worried about our troops in the field and the pulse of the war. This decent and honest man reminds us of what the present party of Ted Kennedy and Terry McAuliff used to be. The confidence of a Truman, JFK, and Scoop Jackson — caricatured now for dropping the bomb, a fiery "pay-any-price" speech, and heating up the Cold War — is now nowhere to be found.
http://www.nationalreview.com/hanson/hanson200405140838.asp

So he almost swings one into the bleachers.    to bad he got caught up on calling loserman "decent and honest"

other than that, good article.

Link Posted: 5/14/2004 5:08:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for posting that article ETH.  After this weeks events and the way the liberals have reacted to those events, I needed to read something GOOD.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top