Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2004 7:52:48 PM EDT
So here I was standing outside a major brand store with my girlfriend when this stretch Escalade limo pulls up.  A girl pops out through the sun roof others, inside start cheering, then the door pops open and about 8 high school aged girls jump out wearing nice but not formal or dressy clothes and proceed to have a Chineese fire drill and run around the limo yelling and screaming before hoping back inside and driving away.

So what major brand store did these girls show off their high class too?  Wal-Mart!  I about busted a gut laughing at these girls running around a stretched Escalade parked in front of Wal-Mart.  I tried to take a picture with my cellphone but I was talking to someone at the time and it wouldn't let me.  I thought about how pathetic it was...but then I realized that Wal-Mart is the highest class store we have in town.  At least I got a good laugh in tonight.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:54:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Not something you see every day..

lemme be the first to say

WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:56:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah?

SO what is the problem?  They saved enough by shopping at Wal*mart that they could afford the Limo.

If some of you guys want to pay 2-3x as much for the same product at a Nordstroms go right ahead.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:59:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I've never understood the humor or fun in a chinese fire drill.  I've participated in them before whenever someone in the car yelled it out (when in rome...) afterwards everyone would be laughing there ass off all the while I'm thinking "Assholes, I was about to light my cig."
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:19:30 PM EDT
[#4]
was driving along a few weeks ago when I saw some kids do it at the end of a free way offramp.

I'm sure they were really cool kids. At least in their own minds.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:25:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I had some people doing that at a drive through on christmas eve.  Well 2 people in a car and 1 was jumping on the hood.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 5:03:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top