Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:12:04 PM EDT
[#1]
a shooting may have been averted, but shitty reporting is alive and well

An illegal banana clip was also confiscated.

The illegal rifle was the M-4.

in CA I'd have expected the "AK-47s" to be illegal too, you know seeing how an AK47 is full auto. maybe what they meant was that the "ak47s" were semi-auto clones that were registered before CA's draconian registration
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:44:31 AM EDT
[#2]
So um what exactly did they do wrong? I mean if the the old guy owned the guns and they were at his house so effin what. I can see bing in trouble for the M4 if it is not legal(registered) or if it's an unregisterd NFA gun or something. But so fucking what if they have a people who we hate list on  aweb site. I got one, just not in writing. I got guns too, that don't mean I'm going to go out and act on those feelings of not liking somone. Hell the city and state did that by locking the fuckers(3 of them anyway) up for a few years.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top