Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2004 3:32:15 PM EDT
... A few months ago, against my better judgement, I proudly put new BUSH/CHENEY 2004 bumper stickers on my Chevy 4X4 and my Cadillac.

... Leaving the house today I see that someone scratched the sticker on my Caddy all to hell. They also punctured a hole through the sticker and bumper with something about .22 in diameter.

... I guess the kids can’t play fair around here, I’ll have to start supporting the Bush Administration in other less obvious ways.

... Probably some freeloading hippie. Good thing I didn’t catch them, I’d probably be spending the night in jail for making them cry.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:37:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:38:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn! That really sicks man! Maybe you should set a trap. Say, a 4'x6' Bush/Cheney sign in the front yard, with a videocam trained on it from inside the house.....

I f*ckin HATE vandals!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:41:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Sorry to hear that bro.

Ever notice how all those hippie VWs and POS econobox cars that bleeding-heart liberals drive that have tons of bumber stickers about "Mother Earth", "PETA", "Visualize World Peace" "Blah-Blah-Blah"... are always the most beat-up, dinged-up, scratched up cars on the road?

Sometimes it DOESN'T pay to advertise.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:44:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmm, and I'm starting to see some Kerry stickers here and there.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:46:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I had vote freedom first and sportsmen for bush stickers from the nra on right before the 2000 election. took them off after the election (nothing I hate worse than seeing election stickers for years later). I also had the nra window stickers on that car, a 1990 buick lesabre. never got vandalized, but I've since gotten a new car, 2002 trailblazer, I got it new from the dealer, and it hasn't been touched by anything other than my AAA sticker out of fear some liberal would do something
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:47:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:56:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I did not think that sort of thing could happen in this area.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:54:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm sorry to here this.  I have often wanted to display similar items for support, but always felt my car would get vandalized.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:07:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:15:44 PM EDT
[#10]
I have NRA stickers and GOA stickers and I'll fight for Freedom stickers on my car, AND I work at a liberal college.  Never had any problems.  Prolly skeered the straights.

I'm sorry, WW, for your trouble, but let me tell you what i do sometimes.  
I don't vandalize anyone's car (that would be mean), but i carry some bumperstickers of my own and sometimes when i see a volvo plastered with stickers, I overlay the "wouldn't it be nice when the airforce had to have a bake sale" sticker with a "When in doubt, empty the magazine" sticker.  Or for a "Gore/Lieberman" one, i put a "Cats, the other white meat" one.

I figure their car has so many stickers they won't notice, but it might get the people who drive behind them thinking.

RB out
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:17:49 PM EDT
[#11]
No matter how much I hate someone, I will NOT vandalize their property. It is one of the lowest things a human can do for some petty fugging difference of opinion. Shit like that makes me SICK. Theyre as bad as a thief
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:10:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Back when Klinton was the prez my "Where's Lee Harvey Oswald when you need him?" sticker got vandalized. I got another one, but took it off when the Republicans took the House and Senate in '94.
 I used to get a lot of compliments on my "Clinton for Change" with the hammer and sickle sticker on my old truck. No one was said anything about my new one that says "AMMO- The currency for the new millenium" yet, although it seems more appropriate every day.
 The vandalism thing just shows the true way of the liberals. Tolerance means you tolerate them and like it. Shame it's just not working out for them.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:14:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Someone sprayed Silly String on a Buch/Cheney sign in my front lawn 4 years ago.

Heathens!!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:18:16 PM EDT
[#14]
None one vandalized my car when I put my "France: Irrelevant for 150 years" bumpersticker on my ride.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:19:36 PM EDT
[#15]
I had a "fight crime ... shoot back" sticker on my previous car and no one felt compelled to vandalize it.

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:24:10 PM EDT
[#16]
BK1: Every WalMart I've seen has cameras recording everything that happens in the entire parking lot.  If you are really pissed, and have nothing better to do with your time, they may be able to assist you.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:25:41 PM EDT
[#17]
My Suburban got vanadalized by some EcoFreak and I don't even have any bumper stickers.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:28:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:29:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
While Impeached Asshole Xlinton was POTUS, I put a "Charlton Heston Is My President" sticker on my truck topper (rear window) and the SAME DAY I put it on, someone in the Wally World parking lot keyed the crap out of my tailgate right below the sticker.  Coincidence?  You decide.  

I took up a position a row over hoping it had been done on the way IN, and he/she/they would teehee and admire their handiwork on the way out of the store.  After over an hour no one showed, so I left--VERY pissed.  

Don't mess with a man's truck.                    

Sorry about that, but for future reference most Wally-World parling lots have security cameras. Politely ask for the manager and ask to review the security tapes for the most probable times.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:00:32 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
While Impeached Asshole Xlinton was POTUS, I put a "Charlton Heston Is My President" sticker on my truck topper (rear window) and the SAME DAY I put it on, someone in the Wally World parking lot keyed the crap out of my tailgate right below the sticker.  Coincidence?  You decide.  

I took up a position a row over hoping it had been done on the way IN, and he/she/they would teehee and admire their handiwork on the way out of the store.  After over an hour no one showed, so I left--VERY pissed.  

Don't mess with a man's truck.                    

I once had a very small NRA sticker on the drivers side of  winshield. I go out to my car one morning to find an EGG broken directly over it.

I figured that the leftwing hitlerite was making a statement. I cleaned off the egg, and decided to make a silent protest of my own, by buying 3 AR15's that same day. And by upgrading my membership to Life

(I wasn't intending on  doing this things, but the nutcase who egged my car  further hardened my views on gun ownership)
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:04:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Isn't it ironic that the supposedly "enlightened" ones are the ones who resort to this crap and are the ones that show so much hysterical hatred.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:11:30 PM EDT
[#22]
I have a bumper sticker on my tool box in the garage that says, "Save the planet, kill a hippie." I wonder what kind of reactions that would get on a car?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:11:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
down here you get vandalised if you don't have an NRA sticker GOD i love the south

mike

yup.   NRA and Bush-Cheney sticker on my car.  next semester all of the hippies cars we'll also have Bush-Cheney stickers, courtesy of my generous donations
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:26:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Carl's Jr. used to have these free bumper stickers, "EAT MEAT!"

Of course I took a stack of them..  and did some replacing when I came accross the right car.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:33:21 PM EDT
[#25]
I've got the 11.5" x 14" NRA Life Member sticker on my back window, plus Delta Waterfowl, and never had any trouble due to them. Not saying it can't happen, but it hasn't yet.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:49:43 PM EDT
[#26]
When I lived in Brooklyn last year, I had the standard NRA window decal on my car. I got a couple comments about it not being very PC.  I looked at them and asked "and your point is?"  I also wanted to get the "Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun", and the one with the picture of Uncle Schicklegruber with his right arm extended that reads "All those in favor of more gun control raise your hand".  The folks in Brooklyn  just didn't get it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:53:11 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I had vote freedom first and sportsmen for bush stickers from the nra on right before the 2000 election. took them off after the election (nothing I hate worse than seeing election stickers for years later). I also had the nra window stickers on that car, a 1990 buick lesabre. never got vandalized, but I've since gotten a new car, 2002 trailblazer, I got it new from the dealer, and it hasn't been touched by anything other than my AAA sticker out of fear some liberal would do something

There is an old buick on the other side of our town sporting a NIXON sticker. Planerench out.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:38:02 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Isn't it ironic that the supposedly "enlightened" ones are the ones who resort to this crap and are the ones that show so much hysterical hatred.

I've made this same observation myself.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:59:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:29:40 PM EDT
[#30]
I had a bumper sticker on my truck that said "Proud to be politically incorrect, straight, white, conservative, Christian who is of the opinion that spotted owl tastes like chicken"

I got called a racist by a couple black people and someone took a red magic marker and made swastika's and wrote "n***** hater" on my tailgate while their homey broke my drivers window and stole my CD player.... PD report called it a hate crime

Ironic they would use a racist slur and call me a hater...

Now, all I have is  556 and RKBA stickers on my truck. Since most liberals can't read anyway, it gives them hell trying to phonetically sound out RKBA and understand it's meaning....And all the homeboys probably think that 556 is my area code and I am "REP-RE-ZENTIN MY HOOD!" (Actually I am.... Ya'll are my homey's, right?    )

Hey WW..Put those Gen III NVG's to work and catch those asswipes...
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:35:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:37:19 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
... A few months ago, against my better judgement, I proudly put new BUSH/CHENEY 2004 bumper stickers on my Chevy 4X4 and my Cadillac.

... Leaving the house today I see that someone scratched the sticker on my Caddy all to hell. They also punctured a hole through the sticker and bumper with something about .22 in diameter.

... I guess the kids can’t play fair around here, I’ll have to start supporting the Bush Administration in other less obvious ways.

... Probably some freeloading hippie. Good thing I didn’t catch them, I’d probably be spending the night in jail for making them cry.

Ah, the peace-loving Left...
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:48:09 PM EDT
[#33]
I just keep my car a sticker free zone.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:57:56 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
They don't have any idea how to focus their energy to form a plan to solve the problem they want to solve.

That's what Crestor is all about.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:06:38 PM EDT
[#35]
I posted this once about 6 months ago. I have a "Law Enforcement for BUSH" sticker on my truck. some asshat pulls up next to me and shouts "SO YOU THINK BUSH IS THE MAN?"

I gave him a thumbs up and then its like I just told him that I screwed his wife in a 10 hour f**kfest because this guy went apeshit!

He starts yelling at me saying "WELL WHY DONT YOU READ A PAPER YOU DUMB MOTHER F**KER!!! READ A F**KING PAPER" and he drives off in a huff.

Now... what did that accomplish? Just made him look like an ass.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:34:23 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I posted this once about 6 months ago. I have a "Law Enforcement for BUSH" sticker on my truck. some asshat pulls up next to me and shouts "SO YOU THINK BUSH IS THE MAN?"

I gave him a thumbs up and then its like I just told him that I screwed his wife in a 10 hour f**kfest because this guy went apeshit!

He starts yelling at me saying "WELL WHY DONT YOU READ A PAPER YOU DUMB MOTHER F**KER!!! READ A F**KING PAPER" and he drives off in a huff.

Well, why don't you read a paper ?
(Maybe he sells papers.)
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:38:42 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, why don't you read a paper ?
(Maybe he sells papers.)

Smartass  
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:39:18 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I just keep my car a sticker free zone.

exactly.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:04:10 AM EDT
[#39]
I thought the Dems were supposed to be the peace and love party.

I hate cowards!
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:13:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Last election, a co-worker was having problems with his BUSH sign in the front yard being stolen, or ruined. It always seemed to happen when they were not home during the day.

He set up a camcorder run through his VCR and had the tape speed set on the longest record time possible.

Turns out it was his neighbor. A teacher who is on permanant disability. Yet she has enough energy and mobility to walk onto his lawn and uproot the sign. He never pressed charges, but did put a copy of the tape in her mailbox along with a note saying something like..."Do it again, and the police will get the next copy."

No problems after that.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:29:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 5:03:42 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BK1: Every WalMart I've seen has cameras recording everything that happens in the entire parking lot.  If you are really pissed, and have nothing better to do with your time, they may be able to assist you.

I found that out the next day--went back, and found out they tape over the tape every day, so it was lost.  It's best anyway--carving out someone's heart just isn't justified over vandalism.  

Really....?

Just make sure they don't find the body until the tape is recorded over the next day.  

I'm sorry to hear about your truck, W_W.  That's really disgusting.  I really cannot understand the mentality that lets people think that is acceptable behavior.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:20:29 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I had a bumper sticker on my truck that said "Proud to be politically incorrect, straight, white, conservative, Christian who is of the opinion that spotted owl tastes like chicken"

With the right seasonings it tastes like dolphin.  -:)

I got called a racist by a couple black people and someone took a red magic marker and made swastika's and wrote "n***** hater" on my tailgate while their homey broke my drivers window and stole my CD player.... PD report called it a hate crime

Ironic they would use a racist slur and call me a hater...

Now, all I have is  556 and RKBA stickers on my truck. Since most liberals can't read anyway, it gives them hell trying to phonetically sound out RKBA and understand it's meaning....And all the homeboys probably think that 556 is my area code and I am "REP-RE-ZENTIN MY HOOD!" (Actually I am.... Ya'll are my homey's, right?    )

Hey WW..Put those Gen III NVG's to work and catch those asswipes...

Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:31:24 AM EDT
[#44]
I have a Jesus fish on my jeep, (my jesus jeep!) And one time at work, my boss yelled out to me,
"Hey bill! I think theres some H.S. kids screwing with your jeep."
I run out there, and theres three kids trying to pry it off! They of course ran away, but I knocked one down, (didn't really hurt him) and said "Let me even SEE you in this alley again, and Jesus is gonna cry!"
I don't think he knew what that meant, but it REALLY scared the poop outta him!
Now the question is, would Jesus have knocked him down? Or shot a lightning bolt ot his finger and zapped the kids hiney?
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:40:16 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

... Now the question is, would Jesus have knocked him down? Or shot a lightning bolt ot his finger and zapped the kids hiney?

Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:57:10 AM EDT
[#46]
You only need one bumper sticker.

Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoset.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 8:17:40 AM EDT
[#47]
I don't put stickers on my vehicles anymore. Too many libs out there who have no respect for private property or freedom of speach they don't agree with - unfortunate but best to keep your conservative viewpoints to yourself & voice them within the confines of the ballot box.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 8:42:58 AM EDT
[#48]
The only bumper sticker I have on my truck is my "Kerry-Fonda 2004" sticker.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top