Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2004 12:49:07 PM EDT
I just bought a membership and I expected 110,000 members to thanks me and say CONGRATS and I expected a Marching Band and a letter from GWB himself..........

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I get one thank you from BEEKEEPER (and I really do appreciate that ONE !!) and that's it.

But, let a man step in DOGSHIT  www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=243159 and people are tripping all over themselves to respond to that poor man in need.

OH the INSANITY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't bother yourself with responding.  The hurt is done and cannot be undone.  I think I'll go slam my finger in a door and take pics of it and ask all type of dumbass advice on how not to do it again, how to make it heal, is it still OK to stick into my wifes hot and tasty, and should I use a different hand to wipe my ass, etc, etc, yada fuckin yada, blah blah blah and then you guys can go to the mats responding to my desperate hour of need.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:50:01 PM EDT
[#1]
He Hate Me!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:50:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:51:00 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, I am not responding to your post, not at all, I am just walking away and clicking on another thread to read....

Oh and by the way, THANKS........
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:52:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#5]
And now it's the race to see who becomes "official" first:

LABLOVER, who used Modern Technology(tm), or

Brisk322, who used the U.S. Postal Service and was given a gracious one-week head start.

And they're off!

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:56:27 PM EDT
[#6]
You have a long way to go to compose a really beautiful "I'm leaving & never coming back until I come back" thread.

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:57:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Methinks someone's pussy hurts.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:59:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
He Hate Me!

the FUNNIEST part of the XFL.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stainless
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:14:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You have a long way to go to compose a really beautiful "I'm leaving & never coming back until I come back" thread.

Sounds like a good contest to start..unless of course you have already done that.  Would not want a dupe thread..Lord knows we have never seen one of them around here.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:16:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Build a thousand bridges and people don't know your name, suck one cock and you are known as COCK-SUCKER for the rest of your life.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:17:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:19:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I just bought a membership and I expected 110,000 members to thanks me and say CONGRATS and I expected a Marching Band and a letter from GWB himself..........

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I get one thank you from BEEKEEPER (and I really do appreciate that ONE !!) and that's it.

But, let a man step in DOGSHIT  www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=243159 and people are tripping all over themselves to respond to that poor man in need.

Don't bother yourself with responding.  The hurt is done and cannot be undone.  I think I'll go slam my finger in a door and take pics of it and ask all type of dumbass advice on how not to do it again, how to make it heal, is it still OK to stick into my wifes hot and tasty, and should I use a different hand to wipe my ass, etc, etc, yada fuckin yada, blah blah blah and then you guys can go to the mats responding to my desperate hour of need.

we don't like beastiality lovers here!!

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:36:17 PM EDT
[#13]
hey dude what do you get for that membership other than a case of the red ass!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:45:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Don't hate the dogshit, hate the dog....
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:47:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Build a thousand bridges and people don't know your name, suck one cock and you are known as COCK-SUCKER for the rest of your life.

Priceless!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:47:54 PM EDT
[#16]
I signed up, no one thanked me.  My support of the site is enough.  

I didnt expect the great outpouring of sympathy for me stepping in dogshit.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:51:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Taxman sorry to hear about the dogshit.  And why complain about people not thanking you for joining.  That is what your supposed to do.  You should help the site if at all possible and not expect a thank you in return.  This site helps you a lot more than you help it.  This post reminds me of the people who brag about paying child support.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:52:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Yep...thanks....now you can officialy bitch and moan like the rest of us. After almost two years of freeloading I think you need to thank us for letting you in.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:58:45 PM EDT
[#19]
YOu got an IM from TBK1 thanking you for becoming a member? I guess thats good.

Ed SR called me at work(dont know how he had my work #) and I had never talked to him before.

HE said: hey dude hows it hanging

me: who is this?

him: Ed Sr from ARFKOM

me: oh, uh...hey whats....up?

him: ah nuttin just sittin here clippin my toenails eatin on some cotton candy.

me: ok..so what can I do for you?(confused as hell)

him: ah nuttin I was just bored and noticed you became a team member and thought Id see how you were doin.

me: yep. How did you get my number?(still confused)

him: hey! I gotta run Im late for yoga class, take care though! *hangs up before I can say bye*

Very wierd but kinda cool
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:05:18 PM EDT
[#20]
After I got membership ATF called me up, asked if I could narc on you guys.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:14:03 PM EDT
[#21]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like a good contest to start..unless of course you have already done that. Would not want a dupe thread..Lord knows we have never seen one of them around here.

When done right, it's a thing of beauty.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:18:56 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Take his word for it, he oughtta know...
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:32:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:36:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Shut Up. Just....just....shut up.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:45:36 PM EDT
[#25]
LABLOVER

How do we know you have a you have a paid membership?    Second, if you would have posted this in the Team Member's Area, you would have been welcomed with the usual three questions.

So....

When you account get's it's status upgraded, mind you GB has been working night and day, he might have not updated your account, goto the Team Member's Area and announce yourself.

btw, did you paypal or USPS.  If you did USPS, all you can do is wait.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:13:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Hey Keep! I never got so much as one fucking word from you when I signed up!WTF?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:14:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:41:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Dogshit is important stuff.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:43:38 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Email GoatBoy and maybe you can get your money back and we can get some peace !
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:52:27 PM EDT
[#30]
I don't see a Team Member Avatar under your name... you look like another puke to me.

ps: You should be thanking everyone here for giving you a reason to join... no doubt a lot of people have responded to threads you have started...
*thanks*
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:56:02 PM EDT
[#31]
I didn't get shit, either. TBK didn't even send me a love note.  You got more than I did, nancy boy
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:36:47 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Methinks someone's pussy hurts.

Vagisil?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top