Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2004 9:51:09 AM EDT
10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

9. You can keep one handgun at home, and have another for when you are on the road.

8. If you admire a friend's handgun, and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.

7. Your primary handgun doesn't mind if you keep another handgun for a backup piece.

6. Your handgun will stay with you, even if you run out of ammo.

5. A handgun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

4. Handguns function normally every day of the month.

3. A handgun doesn't ask, "do these new grips make me look fat?"

2. A handgun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after using it.

And the number one reason that a handgun is better than a wife......................

1. You can buy a silencer for a handgun!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:56:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll be one to guess this is a repost times 70 thousand, but thats okay, because it's pretty funny.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:57:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I am not sure that any Jennings owners would agree with number 4., but other than that it is a very funny list.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:58:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I never seem to get tired of it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:04:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Old and Lame!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:49:07 AM EDT
[#5]
New to Me, that some funny shit, wish I didnt share this with my wife, I was told go fuck your guns then, I'm going to go bang my backup piece now
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:56:11 AM EDT
[#6]
pics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top