Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2004 9:22:35 AM EDT
I got a cheesy CD-ROM in the mail today. I wasted three minutes looking at it. I want my GD t-shirt.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:23:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Bumper Sticker I saw the other day:

PETA

People Eating Tasty Animals
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:25:48 AM EDT
[#2]
yep, i must have ordered 20 of those damn things, enough to outfit my BBQ cookoff team anyway...............

still havent seen or heard shit
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:27:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I got the cd-rom also.

Not only are they crazy loons, they are lieing crazy loons.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:27:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I got the CD the other day too. I use it as a beer coaster.

Edited to add: I ordered under the name "Butch Ermeat".
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:27:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Yep got the Bullshit CD yesterday where are my 150 shirts?!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:29:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Wasn't there a "while supplies last" disclaimer? Maybe they only had a dozen or so made.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:30:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I was wondering about that Faggot shit.  

I ordered two, god damn it.  And I'm running low on bore patches too!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:31:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Got the same thing, what's on the CD? I slipped it into my friends computer... Was going to wait till he saw it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:35:51 AM EDT
[#9]
bore patches, i like that.............

im not holding my breath on those shirts though...........
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:37:47 AM EDT
[#10]
A bunch of their anti-meat commercials and bullshit interviews with stupid idiot musicians. I only looked at a couple minute then pulled the thing out and put it in my future target collection with all the AOL cds.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:41:09 AM EDT
[#11]
I drove past a PETA billboard yesterday but wasn't paying enough attention. All I caught was the fact it was a PETA ad and had a large angry chicken threatening me with an AR-15. It  even had a A2 flash hider on it.

The moral of the story, I'm not qualified to have it, but a large chicken threatening me for eating meat can.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:07:22 AM EDT
[#12]
I want my shirt too. On the bright side I told them I was going to put on a demonstration and they sent me a package of some posters and flyers and stickers.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:23:21 PM EDT
[#13]
hey it still cost then around 3 bucks or so to send it to us.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:25:04 PM EDT
[#14]
And now, you're ALL on their mailing list.  They're domestic terrorists, you know
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:25:31 PM EDT
[#15]
I still havent gotten anything, the bastards pulled a fast one.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:32:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Peta is worse than the jehovas when it comes to milking you for donations.Never give them anything or they will be back.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:36:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Well I just checked the mail and I (Well John Holmes) got my CD in.  I hope they send me some stuff with prepaid return envelopes, Im gonna send them back AOL cds.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:37:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
And now, you're ALL on their mailing list.  They're domestic terrorists, you know

Which is why I used my arfkom nick.  Any junk mail addressed to "Riff Randall" will be a tip off that PETA sold my info.  "Riff" has received record club offers before so who knows what I'll get now.
I want to know who gave my name to the DNC though.  I was tempted to take the postage paid envelope from their fund raising survey & tape it to a brick, just out of pure evilness & to cost them money.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:52:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Recieved my CD rom as well, cheep bastards
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:55:02 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which is why I used my arfkom nick.  Any junk mail addressed to "Riff Randall" will be a tip off that PETA sold my info.  "Riff" has received record club offers before so who knows what I'll get now.
I want to know who gave my name to the DNC though.  I was tempted to take the postage paid envelope from their fund raising survey & tape it to a brick, just out of pure evilness & to cost them money.

I used the same ruse, my name was Jack MeHoff ROFLMAO.

Wife handed me the envelope and said, "I know it's for you"
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:59:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Mine was addressed to S. Tinky Pi.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:08:05 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I want my shirt too. On the bright side I told them I was going to put on a demonstration and they sent me a package of some posters and flyers and stickers.

Really? Thats what I'm talkin about! Got a copy of your email?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:21:15 PM EDT
[#23]
No I didnt create an email, insted they were begining a campaign against KFC. On there web site they had a form to fill out or something, so I just filled it out. I have an Email address just for crap like this.

I could have signed up to meet other people like this in my Area to get together and protest. I thought it would be funny to meet these people and pretend to be getting ready to protest. me say "hey guys throw all the stuff in my trunk so we only need one vehicle" later on " hey guys Im headed to the store for soda want any?"
then I just go home
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:07:14 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nah man if you're going to do it, do it right.  See they pay for that stuff by weight and size.  So what you do is box up a bunch of car parts (preferably the block of a blown engine you have laying around) and mail it to them.  It's a garunteed way to clean out your garage with mininmal time and money invested.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:02:32 PM EDT
[#25]
yeah I got mine two days ago, Well I didnt,.. L. E. Phant did I really wanted a T shirt
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:36:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Biff Pokoroba is still waiting for his shirt...
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:52:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Did just about everyone get thiers on the 13th? I know I did, and my cousin did.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top