Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2004 8:18:03 AM EDT
But is she really.....

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Pamela Anderson has fame, fortune, fabulous good looks - and now her U.S. citizenship. Anderson, 36, who was born in British Columbia, underwent an interview and passed a 10-question citizenship test Wednesday. She was then sworn in at a private ceremony, her attorney Barbara Federman said.

"She did fabulous," Federman said.

Anderson moved to California in 1989. Immigration officials said the actress also retained her Canadian citizenship.

"I felt it was important to become a U.S. citizen in order to vote in the United States," Anderson said Wednesday. "I have no intention of giving up my citizenship in Canada and am very proud to be a Canadian."

Anderson is currently a columnist for Canadian Elle magazine. She starred on "Baywatch" and has since worked in various films and TV shows, including the animated television series "Stripperella."

She has two sons with her former husband Tommy Lee, a member of the band Motley Crue.

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:18:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Ouch...dupe.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:19:26 AM EDT
[#2]
WOW, Really???

Dupe

IBTL

+1

And if there were no risk of hep c (or others)

I'd hit it.

TXL
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:19:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:22:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Can you have dual citizenship with Canada?

Is canada a real country anyway?  What does citizenship there entitle you to?  A sweater?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:26:56 AM EDT
[#5]
They're just like Puerto Rico, an American state who doesn't have to pay income taxes.

TXL
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:27:01 AM EDT
[#6]
I went back 4 pages...

Quoted:
Ouch...dupe.

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:28:06 AM EDT
[#7]
I honestly don't give a rat's ass.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:28:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Already a dupe.

Well, there you have.

"I felt it was important to become a U.S. citizen in order to vote against Bush in the United States,"

PS... I haven't paid txes Bitches!!!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:32:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
They're just like Puerto Rico, an American state who doesn't have to pay income taxes.

TXL

Difference is, PR is host to mucho medical research facilities, nothing like no regulation to foster scientfic research!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:34:27 AM EDT
[#10]
dupe thread
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top