Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 7:42:52 PM EDT
Well tonight we got 25 minutes on the abuses of Iraqi prisoners.  We even got to see new video and statements of accused soldiers.  I started to watch in hopes of seeing any new information on the beheading.  Have they figured out who or where it was done, what are we doing about it etc.  I guess I will just have to be disappointed.  Oh I do get to watch about African fiddle players and how some guy makes manmade diamonds.  

Those fuckers in the media are doing much more harm to our progress in this war than the likes of Rebel_Gray ever could
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:45:06 PM EDT
[#1]
They don't jokingly call the news media the 5th column for nothing. they'll do any outlandish thing to put GWB in a bad light.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:45:45 PM EDT
[#2]
This is the same show that reported a anti-bush book... when knowing that CBS had a financial stake in it.

If I had a choice, I'd call my cable company, and request removal of CBS from my line up.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:47:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuckers is right.

I can't even watch any news programs anymore even Fox.I just wanna explode.

If I hear another word about the "atrocity" of naked picture taking.....

The only news I can stomach is conservative radio.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:49:08 PM EDT
[#4]
60 Minutes represents the worst of the NY leftist elite. They are almost always one-sided and never pass up the chance to promote their own political agenda, facts be damned. Just say no.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:52:26 PM EDT
[#5]
The funny thing is, they have a HUGE audience. So either what they're doing is very entertaining or the sheeple real believe their BS.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:59:21 PM EDT
[#6]
LIBERALS!!!    Run away...!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:08:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Funny thing for me about 60 minutes(the original)is it's always been one of my favorite shows(watched it since I was a little kid)...I just like the way they do a story,it's made news entertaining for me.

Never really thought much about their politics until recently,other than the occasional gun control story.Dissappointing,but par for the course in the media world so it never really got me too excitied.

I remember a couplea years ago they had a piece on Al jezeara(or however the hell it's spelled)and about how it was the first open,honest news broadcast in the middle east..

Well now we all see what a crock a shit that is!They're nothing more than a propaganda outfit for ever terror organization or anti western ideal in that part of the word...

Sad
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top