Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2004 7:21:32 PM EDT
He said this is nothing more than a sick snuff film produced by sick individuals.

He said it was a video taping of a human, being sacrificed to the islamic god allah.  As the audio tape played, they were chanting their god's name over and over as if to offer this 26 year old man to allah.

I agree.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:28:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I generally like what Savage has to say, but he has some bizarre ideas about gun control IIRC.  He sees nothing wrong with registration.  

He's right-on about the execution.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:38:10 PM EDT
[#2]
michael weiner has also called for anyone who disagrees with the government to be placed in a forced labor camp.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:39:43 PM EDT
[#3]
borders, language, culture.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:45:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
michael weiner has also called for anyone who disagrees with the government to be placed in a forced labor camp.

I don't really care what else Michael Savage has said (there is a lot he says that I can't agree with).  On this topic I agree.  

No one else in the damned liberal media is calling the vidoe as it is -- A human sacrifice to the islamic god, allah.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#5]

To paraphrase what someone here stated - that beheading was nothing short of a Satanic ritual human sacrifice.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:15:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I've heard Islam blamed for the beheading over 1,000 times on this site, and the asshole who actually did it about twice.

Sounds pretty liberal to me.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I've heard Islam blamed for the beheading over 1,000 times on this site, and the asshole who actually did it about twice.

Pardon me, but the asshole who did it said he did it for allah.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:33:04 PM EDT
[#8]
what did savage ever say about gun registration?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:36:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I had no intention of ever seeing the video. But, I was listening to Michael Medved at work with my headphones on...I went for a break, and when I came back he had just started to play the audio from the beheading video, all the way through...I can't believe how long the screams went on, all the while the bastards calling out "Allah ackbar"...

I will never forget it. I was glad I listened, because otherwise I would never have gotten the same impact. When Savage played it later, I had to get up and walk away; I couln't listen to it twice...

The schools should be forced to play the tape so the kids know the real story.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Your story has become tiresome.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:49:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Did you see the videos posted on this site in the recent past, that showed them doing this to the Russian soldiers in Chechnya?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:52:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

The one doesn't operate without the other. Chicken or the egg argument. Planerench out.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:53:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I can't believe how long the screams went on, all the while the bastards calling out "Allah ackbar"...

I will never forget it. I was glad I listened, because otherwise I would never have gotten the same impact. When Savage played it later, I had to get up and walk away; I couln't listen to it twice...

The schools should be forced to play the tape so the kids know the real story.

The subhuman jackals were sawing through Mr. Berg's neck from the side - lots of muscle and flesh. I watched and over a full minute had elapsed while he was still screaming in agony. Then they finally cut the trachea and you could hear a gutteral sucking sound as he continued to scream through his open throat.

God rest his soul - he is most assuredly in heaven because he has already experienced hell.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:56:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

In WWII we had to defeat not just Hitler and his goons who were shooting us, but we had to defeat the entire idea of fascism and Nazism.

In WWIII the same will be true of radical Islam (aka "Islamofascism").

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:05:55 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In WWII we had to defeat not just Hitler and his goons who were shooting us, but we had to defeat the entire idea of fascism and Nazism.

very, very good point. But hardly anyone says "I want to kill every radical Muslim man woman and child. It's always "I want to kill every Muslim man, woman, and child." and that makes me sick.

good job on wanting to kill fucking babies you sick fucks.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:10:46 PM EDT
[#16]
That sounds bad, Macallan...I don't see how I can get any madder than I was just hearing the audio, but seeing this man's head lifted up at the end might have made me loose it altogether.

About an hour later I started to get choked up.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:13:49 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

very, very good point. But hardly anyone says "I want to kill every radical Muslim man woman and child. It's always "I want to kill every Muslim man, woman, and child." and that makes me sick.

If nothing is done, those babies will be wearing bomb vests by age ten or so.
I would never advocate killing any "innocent" people BUT if some die while exterminating the cockroaches, then that's too bad.
BTW, fuck off for your "sick fucks" comment.....or should I say kumbaya ?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:16:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
what did savage ever say about gun registration?

He said that registration/control is fine, not much aside from that, except that if your reason for voting a specific party is because of guns that you could vote for either Democrat or Republican, as they both have the same stance.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:16:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Thank ya'.  Thankya'verymuch.   We're cuttin' their throats just as quick as we can.  

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:25:02 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey asshole - I never ever EVER said we should "kill all Muslims" so go suck your smegma off your dog's ass!

And the next time you quote me and respond with that kind of ignorant unprovoked and insulting accusatory invective directed at me, don't expect me to be so cordial and restrained as I am now.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:48:01 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So has your cultism.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:53:22 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey asshole - I never ever EVER said we should "kill all Muslims" so go suck your smegma off your dog's ass!

And the next time you quote me and respond with that kind of ignorant unprovoked and insulting accusatory invective directed at me, don't expect me to be so cordial and restrained as I am now.

I was not referring to you, but rather the ones who said that. I didn't even say you said that.  Read what I said again and I think you're understand that I wasn't referring to you. All I quoted from you was your good point about nazism.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:01:38 PM EDT
[#23]

Well based on what I highlighted it sure sounded like I was included in the "you sick fucks".

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:10:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Well based on what I highlighted it sure sounded like I was included in the "you sick fucks".

I guess I can see how you might get that impression, but rest assured that I didn't aim to include you with them, because to the best of my knowledge, I haven't seen you say that. No hard feelings I hope.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:29:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Fair enough.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:58:56 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I was watching Sheperd Smith of FOXNews when the vid broke. He said he woulnd'nt play the video, but he would describe it at he saw it. Very graphic.

I got choked up too, just hearing him describe it. I then came here and downloaded it, viewing it with disgust.

On a related note, I don't think we should show the video day in and day out, but the audio is another story. I've seen rooms full of cops tear up with a simple audio recording of a UC officer being shot, struggling to breathe, then dying while his backup officer bust into the room. Very effective "training" indeed.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:14:46 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was watching Sheperd Smith of FOXNews when the vid broke. He said he woulnd'nt play the video, but he would describe it at he saw it. Very graphic.

I got choked up too, just hearing him describe it. I then came here and downloaded it, viewing it with disgust.

On a related note, I don't think we should show the video day in and day out, but the audio is another story. I've seen rooms full of cops tear up with a simple audio recording of a UC officer being shot, struggling to breathe, then dying while his backup officer bust into the room. Very effective "training" indeed.

This is what I hate about the media. They can see it but you can't. Its a bunch of bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:44:54 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So has your cultism.

Hey imbro, hows about you just go the fuck away?  MMMkay?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:48:39 PM EDT
[#29]
you see guys, itds all aboot love and understanding, if wee love and undernstand the terrists, they will stop being mean
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:50:59 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So has your cultism.

Since we are all that cultish, perhaps you would be more welcome, or feel more at home somewhere else.

Far be it from me to suggest someone not be welcome here, and I dont have a ban or unban to give you. But if I felt that a place was that hostile, or that stupid, I dont think I would troll hang out there at all.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:51:02 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is what I hate about the media. They can see it but you can't. Its a bunch of bullshit.

You can see it; use the media that gets you to this site.  You can't really blame the networks for being a little timid about showing an American man being brutally decapitated.   Kids would freak out...  Don't get me wrong, I think every adult should see it and try and comprehend the nature of the enemy we face, but being graphically shown on network TV might not be the best way.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:59:08 PM EDT
[#32]
I think the networks should show it, with the warning that it is very graphic in nature. I have seen stuff on TV that has rivaled the beheading in gruesomeness, but they showed it because it was fictional and didnt show the american people that the muslim radicals dont have any souls.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:04:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Quote from Michael Savage.

"When I hear people talking about civil liberties, I start oiling my AR-15."

This was spoken on air.  I wonder if he actually has one in Ca?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:04:46 AM EDT
[#34]
One of my favorite quotes came from Michael Savage.
"When I hear someone proclaim to be a professional artist, I reach for my Glock." Not an exact quote.
I know he is one of the few with a CCW in the state of California.
I heard him say the quote about oiling up his ar-15 a few times, but to be honest with you, I highly doubt he has one. I also doubt he's a big gun owner. I believe he carries due to the nature of his work. Hense why very few of his shows center around gun control.
I've listened to his show at work now for two years. He's a good entertainer who is fast on his feet.
He's dead on in reguard to the two parties gang raping the American people.
-Steve
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:15:43 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL. Agreed.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:32:51 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't really care what else Michael Savage has said (there is a lot he says that I can't agree with).  On this topic I agree.  

No one else in the damned liberal media is calling the vidoe as it is -- A human sacrifice to the islamic god, allah.

If he is only correct sometimes, why waste time on him ?  Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 2:54:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Well if I'm a "sick fuck" for wanting our enemies dead (all of them) then so be it. Sometimes you have to dig some dirt to get to the gold.  Those that aren't our enemies should make that abundantly clear through their actions. I'm still waiting to see some evidence that has ever happened. You'll note that those Iraqis who have embraced us are not under fire. And if we must kill our enemies families to get to the actual targets, so be it. It's us or them. Believe me, those loveable peaceful Muslims would just as soon kill your family as you (preferrably both), simply for pleasure.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:04:07 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Well if I'm a "sick fuck" for wanting our enemies dead (all of them) then so be it. Sometimes you have to dig some dirt to get to the gold.  Those that aren't our enemies should make that abundantly clear through their actions. I'm still waiting to see some evidence that has ever happened. You'll note that those Iraqis who have embraced us are not under fire. And if we must kill our enemies families to get to the actual targets, so be it. It's us or them. Believe me, those loveable peaceful Muslims would just as soon kill your family as you (preferrably both), simply for pleasure.

You are a sick fuck, go join a skinhead club.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:12:28 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I DO hope that was sarcasm. Anyone that has ever met me knows the LAST thing I am is a skinhead! Since when does wishing death on ones enemies make one a racist Nazi?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:26:02 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
"When I hear someone proclaim to be a professional artist, I reach for my Glock."
-Steve

Sounds like an asshole to me. I'm a professional artist.

Hope he's quick on the draw.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:39:17 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If he is only correct sometimes, why waste time on him ?  Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

If you can find someone who you agree 100% of the time with other than yourself, I will congratulate you.  I don't know anyone I agree with everything on.  Michael Savage is at least getting this point heard across the country.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:53:52 AM EDT
[#42]
As I understand it, under certain interpretations of Islam, "infidels" are not completely human.  They're closer to animals and it's perfectly alright, APPROPRIATE even, to utilize them as objects of sacrifice to Allah. - scary.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:03:04 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
"When I hear someone proclaim to be a professional artist, I reach for my Glock." Not an exact quote.
I heard him say the quote about oiling up his ar-15 a few times, but to be honest with you, I highly doubt he has one. I also doubt he's a big gun owner. I believe he carries due to the nature of his work. Hense why very few of his shows center around gun control.
I've listened to his show at work now for two years. He's a good entertainer who is fast on his feet.
-Steve

"Wenn ich Kultur höre ... entsichere ich meinen Browning."
Usually translated as, "When I hear the word, culture; I release the safety of my Browning"
This quote is a very famous qoute attributed to Reichsmarshall (the only one) Hermann Goering.
If Savage actually said this, then it's just one more reason to not take him seriously.  I don't care to listen to the opinions of people who think it's "cool" to go around quoting Nazis.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:15:15 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I DO hope that was sarcasm. Anyone that has ever met me knows the LAST thing I am is a skinhead! Since when does wishing death on ones enemies make one a racist Nazi?

Did you shave your head since Bulletfest? I still have your folding chair BTW... will bring it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:35:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:44:14 AM EDT
[#46]
He said it was a human sacrafice to their PAGAN god.  Just like when aztek's and other primitaves use to have human sacrafices to appease their pagan gods.

He's right.  Thats what we're up against.  Not militant muslims, simply pagan primitaives.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:43:27 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
-Steve

"Wenn ich Kultur höre ... entsichere ich meinen Browning."
Usually translated as, "When I hear the word, culture; I release the safety of my Browning"
This quote is a very famous qoute attributed to Reichsmarshall (the only one) Hermann Goering.
If Savage actually said this, then it's just one more reason to not take him seriously.  I don't care to listen to the opinions of people who think it's "cool" to go around quoting Nazis.

Glad somebody else realizes this.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:46:45 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
To paraphrase what someone here stated - that beheading was nothing short of a Satanic ritual human sacrifice.

I said that.  I stand by it.  It was, to them, sacramental.  Sick fuckers.
Scott
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top