Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 6:09:47 PM EDT
I'm not talking the $20 ones you get a Kmart, someone tell me about the nice shit that the average person doesn't know about.  Thanks in advance.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:30:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:46:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:50:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Dirty pillows?..hehe
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:50:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
About $5K to $8K for a good pair, they're softer if they're put in over the muscle.

edited to add........O' those kind, the kind that stay straight up w/o falling to their respective side.....fuck that I want the real deal, B or C cup is fine. Personally, I'd rather have a real 20bucker! The others just bitch and bitch and bitch.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:50:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I've had some real expensive goose down ones, don't waste your money. They flatten out after awhile.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:53:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I use a pillow filled with buckwheat hulls
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:53:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:54:27 PM EDT
[#8]

actually..  if your not allergic..  goose down by the Martha Stewert collection
is my personanal choice.. and her sheets are pretty darn soft too.. I forget
how many threads per inch.. but more importantly the fitted sheet NEVER slips
off...  which is a biggie for us fat asses  
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:52:32 PM EDT
[#9]
scandia goose down pillows kick ass.  It's hard to recommend pillows because each person is so different in taste.  

Oh and don't forget; a 5 year old pillow is about 25% dead dust mites by weight.   Yee HaW!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:53:08 PM EDT
[#10]
My neck hurt until I started using a Tempurpedic pillow.  It made out of that memory cell foam stuff.  They are kinda pricy but worth it.  Someday I will have a mattress made out of the stuff.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:23:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I've had some real expensive goose down ones, don't waste your money. They flatten out after awhile.

And the feather tips start working their way through the fabric and poking you.

After reading some of the other posts in here I think you guys need to check this out.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:34:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And the feather tips start working their way through the fabric and poking you.

After reading some of the other posts in here I think you guys need to check this out.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:37:51 PM EDT
[#13]
I got a 10 dollar overstuffed goose down pillow from Walmart.

Using a zipped pillow cover under your pillow case will keep most of the feathers from poking you.  Feathers all the way!  No synthetic crap for me, I like to go to sleep knowing an animal died for my comfort
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:39:12 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Using a zipped pillow cover under your pillow case will keep most of the feathers from poking you.  Feathers all the way!  No synthetic crap for me, I like to go to sleep knowing an animal died for my comfort

ditto,
good stuff
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:52:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

hmmm im going to have to go get me one of those.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:56:22 PM EDT
[#16]

I'd suggest at least a D-cup to keep both ears warm.

Just snuggle in between 'em, one below and one above.    

Potential Unintended Consequence is the multifunction added benefit of being a sunshade.

Good luck.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top