Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2004 5:33:23 PM EDT
Has anyone, in the history of this site, ever lost his marbles and "went up to the clock tower" so to speak and started shooting people or done some other dastardly deed?

Obviously I'm not talking about current members, as a prison term would make logging on a little difficult, but I would assume if it happened someone would have heard about it.

Comments?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:46:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Rebel Gray is about as dasterdly as wev'e had the misfortune of having had on this site so far, to my knowledge.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:48:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I wasn't convicted.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:48:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Rebel Gray is about as dasterdly as wev'e had the misfortune of having had on this site so far, to my knowledge.

Yup.  And that poo-stabber is on his way to being bubba's bitch in the federal pen.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:51:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I have murdered a few tunes here and there. Oh, and the worm police have a warrant out for me from a little incident at the golf course.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:54:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:57:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

OK - I am new around here - what is this all about?  If you must, IM me - I am too damn curious now!!!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:57:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:58:30 PM EDT
[#8]
No murderers? With all these GUN-OWNERS? ohmigosh, the VPC / Brdy propaganda is a pack of lies?

or

I haven't. But I have no idea what my Evil Guns do on their own after I go to sleep.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:06:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:08:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Rebel Gray is a piece of crap. Edited to say: yeah, what JAFA said.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:09:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:11:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:12:05 PM EDT
[#13]
My lawyers have advised me not to answer this question......
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
We've had more people steal here and run for it. Remember the magazine scam guy? I never got in on that deal but no one ever did anything to him.

I just heard about that guy a few days ago... I believe he's headed for the clink on some firearms violations of a more serious nature. Not the typical putting a telestock on a post-ban that'll get you 30-life.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:15:30 PM EDT
[#15]
I killed a bottle of whiskey just to watch it die. Im so hard!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:17:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:18:45 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We've had more people steal here and run for it. Remember the magazine scam guy? I never got in on that deal but no one ever did anything to him.

I just heard about that guy a few days ago... I believe he's headed for the clink on some firearms violations of a more serious nature. Not the typical putting a telestock on a post-ban that'll get you 30-life.

Paul Podhorne (sp?) the thief!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:19:51 PM EDT
[#18]
One member was murdered.  Ironically enough, he was a white supremacist, and his murderer was a negro.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:33:54 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
One member was murdered.  Ironically enough, he was a white supremacist, and his murderer was a negro.

... in its purest form.

What about strike murder... has anyone ever shot someone in self-defense either at home or in pub-lick?

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:42:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:06:06 PM EDT
[#21]
People on this site murder the King's English all the time!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#22]
He hasn't been convicted yet, but Oubeta murdered a poor defenseless snake.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:17:16 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't remember any convicted murderers.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:27:32 PM EDT
[#24]
how would you know for sure, maybe someday somebody just quits posting.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:29:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:17:54 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most people who post any significant amount are known by someone in person, even if you never go to a shoot if you sell something here someone will know who you are.

Basically, if you are "around", you are among the most Proper/Courteous/Moral people I have met.  Yes, this includes BenDover, sgtar15, TequilaBob, garandman, Konger, and others.  

I doubt anybody that is of the "I am proud to be an ARFCOMMER" crowd would snap and kill people indiscriminately.  They/I have a certain morality block that inherently prevents that.  (I am speaking of the ones I have chatted with and the ones I have met.  The more I meet, the more proud I am to be around the likes of TomJefferson)
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:28:56 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I doubt anybody that is of the "I am proud to be an ARFCOMMER" crowd would snap and kill people indiscriminately.  

Normally I would agree but there seems to be a lot of frustration on the boards the last few days weeks months. I just can't help but wonder if some misguided soul might just get fed up with shit and log out to go visit the local Mosque or Dunkin Donuts and start moqing down Middle Eatern types... or walk up the steps of the Cap Building and start calling out Diane Feinstein.

Some of the shit people post in here makes them sounds either unstable or immature/a sheeple of the easily recruited into a crazy militant hate group type.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:31:07 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I doubt anybody that is of the "I am proud to be an ARFCOMMER" crowd would snap and kill people indiscriminately.  

Normally I would agree but there seems to be a lot of frustration on the boards the last few days weeks months. I just can't help but wonder if some misguided soul might just get fed up with shit and log out to go visit the local Mosque or Dunkin Donuts and start moqing down Middle Eatern types... or walk up the steps of the Cap Building and start calling out Diane Feinstein.

Some of the shit people post in here makes them sounds either unstable or immature/a sheeple of the easily recruited into a crazy militant hate group type.

This is still the internet.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:35:50 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

YEP!

When people vent their "fantasy shootout", I think simply getting it off your chest keeps us in check, that may be why several sound so "whacky" at times.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:39:00 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

YEP!

When people vent their "fantasy shootout", I think simply getting it off your chest keeps us in check, that may be why several sound so "whacky" at times.  

Not moi!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:40:43 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most people who post any significant amount are known by someone in person, even if you never go to a shoot if you sell something here someone will know who you are.

Basically, if you are "around", you are among the most Proper/Courteous/Moral people I have met.  Yes, this includes BenDover, sgtar15, TequilaBob, garandman, Konger, and others.  

I doubt anybody that is of the "I am proud to be an ARFCOMMER" crowd would snap and kill people indiscriminately.  They/I have a certain morality block that inherently prevents that.  (I am speaking of the ones I have chatted with and the ones I have met.  The more I meet, the more proud I am to be around the likes of TomJefferson)

I notice I am conspicuously absent from that list...
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:41:32 PM EDT
[#32]
I hurt a guy's feelings once.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:42:27 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe because you "outed" him, ya think?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:03:22 PM EDT
[#34]
with a board with this many people its bound to happen someday just a matter of time.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:06:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Generally speaking, if you're a gun owner the media will portray you as someone who "snapped." All the more so if your crime is particularly grievous in nature. Such as, say, attempting to bring fire on an airplane.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:28:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Common sense gets murdered here all the time...
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:48:11 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe because you "outed" him, ya think?

OPSEC, ar10er, OPSEC.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top