Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2004 4:50:54 PM EDT

Would anyone like to see Slobidon Milosovic released and put in charge of say Falluja or Tikrit?  I mean everyone seems to want the muslims exterminated, can you think of a better person then him?

I'm not really sure of it myself, part of me says, hell yeah, another part feels that he is one of the worst examples of humanity on the planet and would be against all of what America stands for.

I guess it would be like selling your soul, what do you think?

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:53:03 PM EDT
[#1]
John Wayne would know what to do with the rotten bastards!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:55:16 PM EDT
[#2]
put me in charge, I've got a bone to pick with those damn fallujans.  

hell I'd nuke the place just to be rid of those damn camel spiders
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:55:19 PM EDT
[#3]
What happened to the plan of placing some ex-Saddam army general in charge of security in Falluja? I can't remember his name. Saddam for all his faults seemed to be able to keep the fundamentalists in check. Just don't allow any media in this time. Oh, I forgot......No cameras either.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:02:16 PM EDT
[#4]
R. Lee Ermey is the right   www.rleeermey.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top