Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 3:06:01 PM EDT
I just went over to the democratic underground because i wasnt pissed off enough today....there are actually people over there saying that because the terroists who cut berg's head off are standing in a "typical US military pose," they are obviously mercs or cia black ops people who murdered berg because he was trying to find contract work and he didn't work for halliburton (sp).....I don't even know how these people can walk and breath at the same time. i don't understand the extremist left!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:17:15 PM EDT
[#1]
It's obvious that the CIA is behind this, don't kid yourself, the timing is perfect for ShrubCo and the PNAC to cover up the heinous abuse of innocent Iraqis.    All those guys who planted explosives in the World Trade Center almost 3 years ago are just moving to the next phase of operations.

All hail BushCo, and the Project for a New American Century- Seig Heil!

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:19:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
It's obvious that the CIA is behind this, don't kid yourself, the timing is perfect for ShrubCo and the PNAC to cover up the heinous abuse of innocent Iraqis.    All those guys who planted explosives in the World Trade Center almost 3 years ago are just moving to the next phase of operations.

I don't know you, and I sincerely hope you're:

A)  Quoting or imitating a DUmbfuck

or

B)  Trying to be amusing.

Else, I don't WANT to know you.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:23:20 PM EDT
[#3]
B

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:25:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I just went over to the democratic underground because i wasnt pissed off enough today....there are actually people over there saying that because the terroists who cut berg's head off are standing in a "typical US military pose," they are obviously mercs or cia black ops people who murdered berg because he was trying to find contract work and he didn't work for halliburton

Hoppy8420
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:26:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I just went over to the democratic underground because i wasnt pissed off enough today.

Judging from your post yesterday:

Quoted:
hahaha...thats a good one..if you had the balls to say that to my face i'd use your throat as a pocket pussy..fucking XXXXX

I think you need to stop "surfing" for a few days.  Take The RED pill to go home and forget this ever happened...

[you were good right to that point - edited racial slur - Paul]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:28:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't understand why people go over there and just piss themselves off. My head would fucking explode if I spent any time over there.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:29:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Shut up, foo'.
EDIT - Directed towards ED
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:31:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Apologies Paul...didn't think of that
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:33:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Shut up, foo'.
EDIT - Directed towards ED

Hey, I chose B!

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:10:38 PM EDT
[#10]
so why did you send ma a link to stormfront? that's the red pill..also, i thought they trashed that last post....that guy was an asshole...is using someone's throat as a pocket pussy really a threat?? he might have enjoyed that!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:27:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Imbro, you forgot something!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:33:00 PM EDT
[#12]
NORCAL_LEO, well thanks for showing me Stormfront! I'll definitely mark that as a place not to go. Where do you people find these sites? Do you actually go looking for them?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top