Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 2:18:05 PM EDT
And I've lost 15 pounds!

I was beginning to understand what they meant by "freshman 15." As a college student, I rarely had enough money to stock up on groceries or anything healthy. I'd been eating fast food at least five times a week. I decided to give it up last week, and now I'm finally back down to where I started before I went to college.

Unfortunately, it may be short lived. I'm going home to Chicago in three weeks...Which means I'll be near a Portillos (if you're from Chicago, you know what I'm talking about). I've been away for far too long.

Anyway, I just had to share my jubilation.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:22:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Good for you. Micky Dees, etc has so much fat and sodium, it just makes you really plump out. I try to avoid those places if at all possible. But you know, if you visit you local super mkt, you can buy food cheaper than you can buy at your local fast food joint, and it will be healthier too, just that you have to take the time to make it yourself.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:24:34 PM EDT
[#2]
You will need to supplement your diet with malta goya.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:25:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

*shudders*
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:25:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Mmmm... Malta Goya  
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:40:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Nectar of the gods!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:48:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Have you seen this movie, yet?

www.supersizeme.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top