Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2004 10:28:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:30:17 AM EDT
[#1]
When Jesus gathered a group of followers He spread peace.

When Mohamad gathered a group of followers he started a war.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:30:28 AM EDT
[#2]
religion in general is a farce.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:39:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:44:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Any religon can be used for a reason for war. It's been done with Christianity against Islam. Now it's vice versa. Doesn't make either one right.

Bingo!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:47:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Any religon can be used for a reason for war. It's been done with Christianity against Islam. Now it's vice versa. Doesn't make either one right.

Bingo!

Yeah, well read the gospels...and tell me if they command you to start a war.  

Koran 5:33
The Punishment for those who oppose Allah and his messenger is : Execution or Crucifixion or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides or exile from the land

The Punishment for those who oppose Allah and his messenger is : Execution or Crucifixion or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides or exile from the land

Slay them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is worse than carnage.
Q 2:190-3

When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.

Q 9:5
Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate.

Q 9:73
Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient.

Koran 17:16-17
When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet transgress; so that Allah's word is proved true against them: then we destroy them utterly. How many generations have we destroyed after Noah? And enough is thy Lord to note and see the Sins of his servants

Koran 8:37
In order that Allah may seperate the impure from the pure, Put All the impure ones (Non-Muslim), one on top of the another in a Heap and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost

Koran 21:11
How many were the populations we utterly destroyed because of their inequities, setting up in their place other peoples

Koran 2:39
Those who reject faith (Islam) and belie our signs, They shall be Companions of the Fire and abide in it.

Koran 2:89-90
The Curse of Allah is on those without faith (in Islam) Thus have they drawn wrath upon wrath on themselves and humiliating is the punishment of those who reject faith (Islam)

Koran 9:35
On the day when Heat will be produced out of the wealth in the Fire of Hell, and with it will be branded their foreheads, their sides and their backs- "This is the treasure that ye buried for yourselves, taste ye then the treasures that ye buried."

Eleven things are impure: urine, excrement, sperm...non-Moslem men and women...and the sweat of an excrement-eating camel.
Ayatollah Khomeini
(From The Little Green Book, Source: Harwood's Mythology's Last Gods, 175)

Any of that shit in the Gospels?  
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:48:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:50:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Christians, Jews, Buddists, Hindus do not advocate killing or enslaving all non-believers.  These religions co-exist in peace.  Islam cannot.  They have a proven track record of this.  Do not trot out that old "what about the Crusades" BS.  Christians did not start that either, Moslems started that, and the Crusades was Europes effort to drive back those who would enslave them, kill them, or force them to convert.

I say it publicly, no apology, Islam is evil, pure evil.  They have declared war on the rest of the world.  Those who refuse to fight back... well, save yourself the trouble, just convert and move to Saudi Arabi or Syria or Iran, just go.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:23:04 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I say it publicly, no apology, Islam is evil, pure evil.  They have declared war on the rest of the world.  Those who refuse to fight back... well, save yourself the trouble, just convert and move to Saudi Arabi or Syria or Iran, just go.

My opinion is that if there there is a such thing as "Evil," then followers of Islam would probably classify in the Top 5. Up there with Child Molesters, Hitler and.... well the DU

However, I still think all religious groups are a joke. I've known too many people who get all excited over the topic of religion (apparently this thread included), and for what? It doesnt take much for insults and accusations to fly when the topic is discussed. It gets ugly quick. There is no "proof" of the Holy, except through each individual's personal experiences. If it works for you great! Thats whats wonderful about this Country.

Islam has attacked my Country, for me it's not a religious battle... The team we fight unfortunatley is not a formalized Army, wearing uniforms... they are fanatical religious groups who call me enemy simply because I don't believe what they believe. We are at War... For them its religion, for me it's freedom.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top