Posted: 5/12/2004 7:38:16 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:45:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Is that $10 million tax free?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:47:04 AM EDT
[#2]
High school dropout.
Veteran of Afghan war.
In other words; viscious, ignorant "freicorps" thug.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:48:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I had never heard Vlad the Impaler mentioned on this site until yesterday. I think this is the  4th time now that someone has mentioned putting heads on pikes.

I still don't want anyone's head on a pike. I just want them killed, in the most expedient manner possible. No more, NO LESS.

I'm not holding my breath.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:50:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:51:05 AM EDT
[#5]
10 Million, that'd be worth getting a group together to go look for the bastard. Some of you younger guys, this could be a good chance to test out your AR's and make some cash to boot. Go get em' guys.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:54:59 AM EDT
[#6]
How hard can the one legged MF be to find?  Im sure we will get him
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:55:04 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I had never heard Vlad the Impaler mentioned on this site until yesterday. I think this is the  4th time now that someone has mentioned putting heads on pikes.

I still don't want anyone's head on a pike. I just want them killed, in the most expedient manner possible. No more, NO LESS.

Vlad the Impaler didn't just put heads on pikes.  

He killed people by making them stand in tip-toe over a pointed wooden stake. They would die (slowly and painfully) as the stake drove up through their rectum and into their guts.

THAT is why the muslims remember Vlad to this day.

Edit to add: I just saw this...

It was once reported that an invading Turkish army turned back in fright when it encountered thousands of rotting corpses impaled on the banks of the Danube. In 1461 Mohammed II, the conqueror of Constantinople, a man not noted for his squeamishness, returned to Constantinople after being sickened by the sight of twenty thousand impaled corpses rotting outside of Vlad's capital of Tirgoviste. The warrior sultan turned command of the campaign against Vlad over to subordinates and returned to Constantinople.

Sounds effective, no?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:58:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Its time to go hunting and cash in, dammit.hr

Sure it is champ, sure it is. When you leaving?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:08:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:09:01 AM EDT
[#10]
<cough> Troll alert! <cough>
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:17:30 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

[charliesheen]DANCE MOTHERFUCKER!!!DANCE!!![/charliesheen]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:18:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

It took several seasons for David Jansen to find the one armed man.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:22:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:24:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Doske registered here several weeks ago and trolled for a while, then quit posting. I wish search was running.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:24:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:25:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:42:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Its time to go hunting and cash in, dammit.hr

Do I know you?

Well?

Have you bought your tickets yet? Remember, it's time to cash in.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:46:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:48:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:51:12 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
[
Have you bought your tickets yet? Remember, it's time to cash in.

That's a troll account, if you keep having problems with it let me knowhr

Heh. I always did think Hawkeye was a troll, thanks for confirming it. "Time to cash in" That's priceless.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:55:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:00:05 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
So where exactly do you knnow me from? Do tell.

Your Avatar is on the belt clip on my Emerson
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:03:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:10:54 AM EDT
[#24]
well, if one would go over as like a bounty hunter, how would one get there?  Would you have to abide by our laws?  Would America charge you as one of them if caught?  What are your thoughts on all of this?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:13:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:32:55 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Vlad the Impaler didn't just put heads on pikes.  

He killed people by making them stand in tip-toe over a pointed wooden stake. They would die (slowly and painfully) as the stake drove up through their rectum and into their guts.

THAT is why the muslims remember Vlad to this day.

Edit to add: I just saw this...

It was once reported that an invading Turkish army turned back in fright when it encountered thousands of rotting corpses impaled on the banks of the Danube. In 1461 Mohammed II, the conqueror of Constantinople, a man not noted for his squeamishness, returned to Constantinople after being sickened by the sight of twenty thousand impaled corpses rotting outside of Vlad's capital of Tirgoviste. The warrior sultan turned command of the campaign against Vlad over to subordinates and returned to Constantinople.

Sounds effective, no?

Enough so that the Catholic Church claims him, although somewhat reluctantly.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:47:20 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
well, if one would go over as like a bounty hunter, how would one get there?  Would you have to abide by our laws?  Would America charge you as one of them if caught?  What are your thoughts on all of this?

Possible to do? Yes.
However, such an undertaking would be VERY expensive and complicated.

Sure but I would think many would donate to a cause that did not have their hands tied.  And if they would come across someone with a bounty they would share with all that put in.  Thats the problem with this in the first place.  We are fighting with our hands tied.  We are worried what others think and not just doing the job and calling it a day.  We need someone over there that does not have to follow these rules.  Someone that does not wear an American flag gets shot.  There are many people in this forum that can out shoot many in the armed forces.  Many have expertees that would rival many in the military.  I know it would be very hard and not many would do it.  But it might come down to do it there or someone will have to do it here in our home land!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:28:16 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Its time to go hunting and cash in, dammit.

Do I know you?

You probably do Hawkeye, but doske is just too big of a coward to use his real account.
He's just a troll, ignore the little fella.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:46:27 PM EDT
[#29]
I'll donate the pike there Hawk!

Tj
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top