Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 5:19:18 AM EDT
Muslims have all the makings of prototypical Democrats.

They are a minority wanting to be in control.

They do not respect human life.

They do not love their country;  they only love their religion (liberalism, DNC...).

They hate Christians.

They want to disarm their targets.

They will stop at nothing to gain power.

You will not hear Democrats (except maybe Lieberman and Miller) condemn the Berg killing to any sort of serious degree.  They want those Islamic votes.

Mahatma
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:30:21 PM EDT
[#1]
It will be hard for the Dims to get both the Muslim and Jewish votes, don't you think?

Steve
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:33:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:24:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:34:53 AM EDT
[#4]
the dems suck
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:39:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Of course they do.  The Dims have abandoned the Jewish vote a long time ago.  The only problem is that many Jews have not figured this out yet.  

Very true Shotar. Why do many Jewish folks cling to the democratic party? Nostalgia?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:16:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Democrats are the enemy within.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:37:59 AM EDT
[#7]
i just wish i remember where i read it but yesterday one of the west coast demo-rats was giving a talk to a gathering of the muslim reps. from the area, he said the problem is that this country supports the wrong mid east country and we are wrong. he got a standing o for that remark.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:52:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:41:47 AM EDT
[#9]
That's really encouraging Shotar, and I think the same thing is taking place with other groups as well. Irish Catholic working families (older folks in my family included) used to lean very heavily towards the Democratic side of things, but we're learning that Democrats do not speak for us any more either. In many Irish Catholic houses to this day you can find a picture of the Pope, and sitting right next to it is a picture of Kennedy (JFK). He's held in that high a place! It's even much more commom in Ireland itself. Older folks find the Democratic party difficult to abandon as it used to speak for working, common people, as opposed to the special interest groups it speaks for today. But the transition is happening.

Now maybe you can work on my Jewish sister in law!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:44:29 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Not a surprising development.

Trust the dems to court the enemy.

CJ

Uh, the Dems are the enemy.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:24:35 AM EDT
[#11]
All the Dumbocrats do these days is find new ways to define themselves as being "not Republican".

Pathetic, at best.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top