Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 1:05:48 AM EDT
It is 2:00am am PST I am at my computer, I just watched the "video". God Damn do I feel sick to my stomach, I feel totally helpless. I don't want o start a huge rant because I know what everyone is thinking I am thinking the same way.

I want to know how you honestly feel...............

I am not a very godly person so I don't want to sound hypocritical and say my prayers are with his family. I am definately thinking of them though.

I just feel like shit.

I don't know, what do you guys feel like?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:09:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I havent seen it yet.  I probaly will later today Im going to try to sleep first.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:10:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I think many of us feel the same way as you do.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:13:32 AM EDT
[#3]
What is it gonna take to wake us up, we are at war, This is WW3. I am pissed....The monsters should be on mainstream media and stop being treated as if they were our eqauls.....
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:17:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I wish they would play it as often as they show the prison pics so maybe people would see what these animals for what they are.  

My prayers are with Nick's family.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:29:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a feeling this will work out the same as the contractor killings.  We just don't have any balls in this country and the liberals are as much our enemy as anyone else.  No patriotism here anymore, it fucking sucks.  I wish I could send every liberal to these islamic cowards so they could see what was really going on.  For those who didn't care like that stupid bitch in Israel, well, let them die!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:11:14 AM EDT
[#6]
It pissed me off. Then made me think about my 2yr old daughter.

Reminded me I needed more ammo for " Just Because".

My wife probably wont want to watch it.

It didn't make me sorry for looking at the dead afghani's .

I couldn't care less about our troops offending the World getting their job done.

That is all for now.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:30:30 AM EDT
[#7]
It outrages me. It makes me want to cause great pain to them, and make them suffer. That's how it makes me feel. I hope they all fucking die.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:34:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It outrages me. It makes me want to cause great pain to them, and make them suffer. That's how it makes me feel. I hope they all fucking die.

That about sums it up for me pretty nicely.

I will never trust anoyther Arab or Muslim in my life.

They are all savages as far as I am concernedd.  Untill Islam makes a MAJOR change in direction I will consider them all enemies.

Fuck them

SGatr15
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:38:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Atleast someone agrees with me!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:47:27 AM EDT
[#10]
I think they are going to learn that we are not Spain.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:06:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Just strengthens my resolve, Its yet another straw, a big one, and with an enemy like this there will be bigger straws,
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:57:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Honestly? I feel nothing from watching the video. I have pity for the guy and his family. I have some feelings about the media's response. But having these stark feelings of shock and numbness that are supposed to accompany the witnessing of such a thing -- I just don't have it.

I've often wondered if I have some distorted ability to displace my feelings about death, gore and mayhem.

I honestly know in my heart I could hack the head off of an enemy in the same way and not lose any sleep over it. I have zero emotional response about inflicting pain against those who I know would do the same to me.

Maybe I should be a paid assassain.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:38:48 AM EDT
[#13]
I just watched the video.  Kazaa has it but watch which copy you download. Some of the ones at the top will start multiple downloads of the same file.  Be sure to clear your temp files.  It wasn't as clear as the Russian soldier beheaded by the Chechnyan mooslims, but it was bad enough.  I'm glad that young man is at peace.  Lord knows he certainly suffered too much.

I have only one question.  When do we take off the gloves and get down to business?  Are we going to wait for them to light off a nuke in a major U.S. city?  A biological attack?  What is it going to take?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:51:06 AM EDT
[#14]
I feel homicidally enraged.

Right now, if Uncle Sam dropped a weapon in my hands, I feel that I could carry out ANY orders against these cocksuckers and their kin.

I would like nothing better than to be dropped into city filled with the followers of that "Religion of Peace"  with a rifle and a full tacvest, and orders to kill whatever I find until I run out of fucking ammo.

I want some fucking payback.

And I'm all for porportionality... 10000 Arabs to 1 US citizen seems like an appropriate one.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:22:52 AM EDT
[#15]
I will never, ever, find a good thing to say about Muslims, Islam or their pagan rock worshipping religion. They are no different than Hitler's followers. You wonder why the Japanese were put in internment camps during WW2? This equivelent outrage is why and we didn't have internet video at that time. It was probably better for their protection because Americans were a much harder people during that time and probably hung them from trees. Not saying what was done at that time was right, and there are probably a few decent Muslims out there but until they do something to distance themselves from their savage counterparts or convert to Christianity, they will be no good in my eyes. Islam finds it recruits in prisions and among the scum of the earth. They are a religion of hate, a manifistation of Satan himself. And I will feel no pity if they are erradicated from this earth. Good is good, bad is bad and if you ally yourself with evil, you are guilty by association just as in a murder. If you were there but didn't pull the trigger, you are still guilty. The blood of this innocent American is on the hands of every Muslim in the world, that will never change in my eyes. Our soldiers die in battle against these pigs, that is war. This was cold blooded murder of a non-com. FU Mohammad and all your followers, and may you continue to burn in the pyre of hell with Satans foot upon your neck.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:27:05 AM EDT
[#16]
My exact thoughts at the moment don't do my faith justice.

I keep coming back to the question of, if these people want their freedom, why aren't they fighting with us? Why is sitting on the sidelines the best the 'good' iraqis can do? Are such a sheepish bunch worth fighting for? Is it worth taking pains and risks on our behalf so these wimpy folks don't get caught in the crossfire?

To the citizens of iraq, I challenge this:

Fight with us, fight against us, or GET OUT OF THE WAY.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:54:43 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
But having these stark feelings of shock and numbness that are supposed to accompany the witnessing of such a thing -- I just don't have it.

BD,

I'm with you on this. Seething rage, yes! Agonizing frustration, yes! Broken hearted for the family, yes! Shocked and numb, nope...

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:57:11 AM EDT
[#18]
How do I feel?

Mad as HELL!

But I stay MAD AS HELL!

Ever since the EVIL of RUBY RIDGE and WACO....I've been MAD AS HELL!

The Berg Beheading is just another incident.

9-11 didn't wake anyone up.......this won't!

The "TRUE EVIL" isn't just Islamic!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top