Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 11:35:17 PM EDT

To the repeated shouts of "Allahu Akbar", Nick Berg had his head sawed off with a short knife by our Muslim enemies - with his blood-curdling screaming, grunting and gurgling as they slowly, methodically cut through his neck muscles, his trachea and blood vessels and twisted his neck around to hack through his spinal cord, then held up Mr. Berg's head for the camera - all still shouting "Allahu Akbar" over and over.

"Allahu Akbar" is the battle cry of the radical Moslem terrorists. It's what Mohammed Atta and his crew of 19 Muslim terrorists were screaming as they drove their planes into the WTC and Pentagon on 9-11.

"Allahu Akbar" is the chant heard throughout the Arab street right alongside "death to America" and "death to infidels" by thousands of fanatical Muslims.

It's the words used to promote hatred and death of Americans and Jews around the world.

It's also now being blasted five times a day from megaphones from mosques right here in America now.

That's right - the same battle cry that were the last words Nick Berg, Daniel Pearl and the passengers of those 9-11 airliners were forced to hear as they were savagely slaughtered is now being amplified and blasted from loudspeakers from mosques here at home.

"Allahu Akbar" is becoming a symbol - a symbol not just of a religion (as the swastika first was for Indians) or a political ideology (as the confederate battle flag was for southerners) but it is now being transformed into a symbol of fanatical intolerance, antisemitism, hatred, death and destruction.

It just amazes me that the very words shouted out TODAY by the killers of Nick Berg as the Muslim terrorists sawed his head off is also TODAY being blasted out from mosques in several cities here in America - and yet, just TRY to display a swastika in public (not that I'd want to) but do you see my point?

We are at war and the rally cry of our enemy is "Allahu Akbar" and yet in our zeal to show our "tolerance" we're actually allowing our enemy's cohorts here to parade their rally cry five times a day right here in some American cities! To me, that's like "tolerating" swastika-flags or rising-sun flags to be flown during 1943!

Just an observation. We're stupid as a society sometimes.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 11:40:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 11:54:24 PM EDT
[#2]
"Wow looks like somebody has been using their brain. Lock 'em up boys." (President Hitlery Klinton 2008)
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:01:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
To the repeated shouts of "Allahu Akbar", Nick Berg had his head sawed off with a short knife by our Muslim enemies - with his blood-curdling screaming, grunting and gurgling as they slowly, methodically cut through his neck muscles, his trachea and blood vessels and twisted his neck around to hack through his spinal cord, then held up Mr. Berg's head for the camera - all still shouting "Allahu Akbar" over and over.

I have decided NOT to watch the video for my bloodpressures sake, but did he at least put up a struggle or fight? I was watching Fox news, and they were showing his family and friends grieving over this pointless death. That really made me sick. Almost like watching the twin towers falling again. Those bastards wouldn't get my head without a fight.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:05:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have decided NOT to watch the video for my bloodpressures sake, but did he at least put up a struggle or fight? I was watching Fox news, and they were showing his family and friends grieving over this pointless death. That really made me sick. Almost like watching the twin towers falling again. Those bastards wouldn't get my head without a fight.

His hands were tied behind him and they held him down - it was five-on-one. Not much he could have done to fight back.

He struggled and screamed for well over a minute as they sawed through his neck from the side. After they cut his trachea you could hear him gasping for air and muffled gurgle/screams coming from his open throat still. I don't think he lost consciousness until they broke his neck by twisting it around a few times - that was over a minute after they started cutting. His screams, grunts and gasps will be in my head for a long time.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:05:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
He struggled and screamed for well over a minute as they sawed through his neck from the side. After they cut his trachea you could hear him gasping for air and muffled gurgle/screams coming from his open throat still. I don't think he lost consciousness until they broke his neck by twisting it around a few times - that was over a minute after they started cutting. His screams, grunts and gasps will be in my head for a long time.

I haven't watched it yet either.  I am still disturbed by the Chechnyan video of a couple years ago. You just confirmed what I imagined it would be to watch.  I am so pissed, and horrified at the thought of the pain and fear he experienced, I don't know what to say.  I'm at a loss for words.  I just hope his family finds peace somehow.

You are absolutly correct in your observation of the chants.  I read a book recently that was about the way these animals think.  They rejoice in the "slaughter of the infidel" as it is an offering to Allah and they regard it as a "blessing" to partake in the slaughter.  The shouting of Allahu Akbar is deamed to "strike fear in the unbeliever" and "empower" them with the will of Allah.  My word for them is Barbarians.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:34:51 AM EDT
[#6]
WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT
users.pandora.be/shine/iraq2vediom.wmv
WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:11:36 AM EDT
[#7]
speechless
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:29:45 AM EDT
[#8]
I still can't believe the reaction from our own Left!

I just rolled out and turned on Fox.  There is some Demo-hottie (Snotty...but still hot.) whining that she's not sure there has always been an Iraq-Al Qa'eda link and she still really doubts any rationale for this "war" and just continuing to try and turn this entire fucking event around and somehow BLAME BUSH!  She is acknowledging that the American people are really pissed...but that we should just "move on".  I wish I were sitting in the other chair rather than her gentleman Republican "strategist" opponent debator.  I'd fucking tell it like it is.  In fact, in my present state of mind, I'd probably bitch slap her.

Our real problem in this war is homegrown.  Our troops, if permitted to win, will do so.  Only our own anti-American Left can fuck us and they are trying damn hard to do so.

GODDAMMIT I HATE OUR "PROGRESSIVE FACISTS"
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:30:02 AM EDT
[#9]
I saw it once. Not sure I could watch it again. Savages....
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:30:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:31:19 AM EDT
[#11]
THESE FUCKERS NEED TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am fucking pissed!!!!!!!!!

GOD DAMN IT!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:42:28 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm only seeing one way to end this.

That's not by any desire within me, but it is dictated by the nature of our enemy.

He is limiting our options.

He is inflamed with a relentless desire to kill us simply for who we are.

He has murder in his soul.

By his philosophy and actions he is only presenting us with one way to end this.

And I mean end it.  I don't mean subdue and contain it until it can rise up and strike again.

I truly wish I could see another way, one in which we could live together in peaceful coexistence, but the nature of our enemy prevents that from being a reality.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:43:50 AM EDT
[#13]
HE is Satan.  And this IS a Holy war.

Sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top