Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2004 10:33:44 PM EDT
Today while changing the radiator on the car I stepped in dog or cat shit.  How can I get it off anf stop the smell, its bad.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:35:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Tannerite?

soap and water, and some nice lysol after u r done
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:36:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Diesel fuel ?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:54:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Simple Green.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:55:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Dip em in COW SHIT
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:57:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I soaked them in the sink at work  for to min they are abit better.  Im taking somekind of stronger cleaner to then when I get home.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 11:07:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Simple Green.

I am king of stepping in shit, and this is a key removal ingredient.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 11:24:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:02:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am king of stepping in shit

Occupational hazard?

Yes. I am well known amongst other local handlers as having the nastiest dog.  I have to clean dog shit out of my car on a pretty regular basis. This includes the interior of the windshield, front seats, dash, back of my head.... I have what we refer to in K9 circles as a "painter".
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:18:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Occupational hazard?

Yes. I am well known amongst other local handlers as having the nastiest dog.  I have to clean dog shit out of my car on a pretty regular basis. This includes the interior of the windshield, front seats, dash, back of my head.... I have what we refer to in K9 circles as a "painter".

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:54:03 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Occupational hazard?

LOL alright now im interested....windshield and the back of your head? LOL....I can only imagine.

Good brakes?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:59:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Occupational hazard?

LOL alright now im interested....windshield and the back of your head? LOL....I can only imagine.

Good brakes?

Bad Mexican food fed to the dog?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:03:17 PM EDT
[#12]
squeeze a lemon or two in a bowl of water and scrub.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:03:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:04:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Got access to a water hose? Just wash it off, then walk them dry.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:05:29 PM EDT
[#15]
wierd fetish?
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:07:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Riding around in the Arizona heat with a dog that poops in the car

Those Arizona riverbeds must be pretty rough if they can fling it from low horizontal surfaces onto the windshield and the back of one's head.

I still say the dog's been eating Mexican food, and shooting forth filth from its distended rectum.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:20:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:28:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Just invited yourself over to your liberal nieghbors house, make sure to wipe your feet before you enter!
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:44:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Those Arizona riverbeds must be pretty rough if they can fling it from low horizontal surfaces onto the windshield and the back of one's head.

I still say the dog's been eating Mexican food, and shooting forth filth from its distended rectum.

No Mex Food for the dog, that would be bad.... real bad.

He gets a bit stressed when I leave the car (barking, biting, throwing a fit) and eventually throws a stress shit. Then, when I get back into the car (unaware of the fresh steaming pile) he begins the working dog spin, basically running in a circle inside the cage, jumping around, happy that "dad" is back. Well, of course since he has a considerable amount of poo about him by this time, it gets flung around at high velocity. The results are decribed above.

Sometimes compicating things are co-workers walking by the car, which, depending on his mood may throw him into his guard drive, which of course results in the flinging without my being present.

Oh the simple hazards of working with high-drive dogs.....

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:59:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:20:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Wear them and go for a walk.  It'll cake up and fall off.  Time heals all.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:20:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No Mex Food for the dog, that would be bad.... real bad.

He gets a bit stressed when I leave the car (barking, biting, throwing a fit) and eventually throws a stress shit. Then, when I get back into the car (unaware of the fresh steaming pile) he begins the working dog spin, basically running in a circle inside the cage, jumping around, happy that "dad" is back. Well, of course since he has a considerable amount of poo about him by this time, it gets flung around at high velocity. The results are decribed above.

Sometimes compicating things are co-workers walking by the car, which, depending on his mood may throw him into his guard drive, which of course results in the flinging without my being present.

Oh the simple hazards of working with high-drive dogs.....

Sounds like quite the liability. I'd hate to be the perp when that dog has one of it's fits.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:23:02 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Occupational hazard?

OMG that's funny. Now I have to clean coke off my desk and keyboard.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:32:02 PM EDT
[#24]
NUKE IT FROM ORBIT - ONLY WAY TO BE SURE !
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:32:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 1:36:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Interesting to see this come back up 2 days later.  I used crown spray cleaner and a hose, it worked.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 4:42:17 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You can say that again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top