Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2004 10:07:01 PM EDT
How about this game plan

So I was sitting at work tonight and I was board out of my gored; the only thing that kept going through my mind was that damn video that I was dumb enough to watch and that civilian getting his head cut off. So in all my anger I started thinking of ways that America could get some revenge.

Well, Muslims can’t eat or tough pork or else they have to go to the city of Mecca to get cleansed and if they die before that happens than they go to hell.  My thoughts are that we should grind up any and all pork that we can and load it into fire fighting plains, fly over and soak Iraq with pig shit. Then all we would have to do it announce that their shit hole of a country is covered in the other white meat and sit outside of Mecca with 50’s and mortars so that they couldn’t get in and ask for forgiveness for their sins.

If the Iraqis could not get forgiveness they wouldn’t fight b/c if they die they would surly go to hell, we would have them at out fingertips and they wouldn’t even attempt to fight back.

Sorry if this sounds like a bunch of rambling, but I was board and I think it’s a good way to embarrass that stupid fucking religion and make them realize that if they don’t wanna play fair we won’t either.

Jerad
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 11:25:50 PM EDT
[#1]
why not just spray meca with pig fat?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:06:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Well if you don't spray most of the Iraqi cities then they won't have any reason to go to Mecca for forgiveness. There fore they would keep fighting, and they wouldn't be scared of going to hell.

If they had to go to Mecca for forgiveness or else they would go to hell, they would go and they wouldn't fight until they where forgiven. If we had control of Mecca then they wouldn't fight and we would simply hand them their asses.

Jerad
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:39:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top