User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 7:00:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:03:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Sadly this is so true...
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:04:57 PM EDT
[#2]
As much as I try, I try, I try.............................damn those heathens to hell!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:05:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:08:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:12:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:40:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:56:38 AM EDT
[#7]
LMFAO
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:11:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Actually the stuff with Japan was true.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:29:11 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

um. except for the fact that the whole reason they were at it at all was they wanted to take over the pacific rim and use it as a resource zone.  Just ask the fillipinos, oh yeah and the chineese, ever hear of nanking?

While all the brainwashed Americans are running around complaining about the so called "sneak attack" (In reality a decalration of war was issued but our government refused to see Japanese representatives in time for it's intended delivery) at Pearl Harbor we should be mindful of the following.

1. We forced Japan into war by denying them the natural materials and resources they require to exist as a peaceful nation. Because of our rampant colonialism we had a monopoly on these much needed resources. Because Japan was a peaceful nation who did not feel the need to dominate the world they did not conduct themselves in the manner of the Imperialists Americans and had to rely on us to provide these needed items.

2. Hawaii is mostly a Japanese population. How can we say they attacked us? They are merely fighting a war of liberation. We are the invaders in Hawaii, not Japan. If we had not been there in the first place with our Navy of aggression nothing would have happened on Dec. 7th.

#2 is just funny.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:33:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Politics were not nearly as partisan back then.  It has really only been this way since the Clinton administration.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:57:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:21:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What part specifically?

Well they did try to serve us was documents. but we put em off. what are we supposed to drop everything just because the ambassasor wants to talk? hell for all we know they wanted to talk about a new way to cook rice. doesnt matter. they planned it as a sneak attack and it worked. they just didnt do it legally. I doubt all the people in nagasaki and hiroshima give a rats ass if it was done legally or not.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:35:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:36:03 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Politics were not nearly as partisan back then.  It has really only been this way since the Clinton administration.  

Not as openly, but "back in the day" there were antiwar, antigovernment types.  At least then they had the goddamn decency to call themselves anarchists and cut right to the chase.  There were also LOTS of american nazi social groups(Bunds), some sponsored by the Germans, some of them not.  I live not far from what used to be a Bund summer camp.  
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 10:02:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top