BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/11/2004 2:10:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:17:09 PM EDT
[#1]
The scum who made the beheading video were Islamists from other nations besides Iraq.

According to Islam any land no under Muslim control is fair game for this shit.  

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:20:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:20:57 PM EDT
[#3]
If they are occupying our land all is fair.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:23:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess we'll have to see

I think its unlikely but if it does happen, I know that I'll be putting my military training to good use.

and btw, a good sniper campaign is the best demoralizer out there
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:23:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Would you use brutal tactics on say, Chinese, or UN troops if you caught them?

Would we hang their burnt mutilated bodies from bridges, and cut their heads off on videos?

I think *I* would, to try to demoralize the others.

How about you?

All is fair, if you are fighting the enemy on our own home ground?

Or would we still try to be "honorable" and not have them fear our partisan attacks?

I seem to remember the US Cavalry mutilated some Indians at the Sand Creek Massacre, in fact, rode into town with the Indian women's genitals draped over their saddle horns, so this would not be a new thing for us.

Do we still have the balls to go psycho-brutal on 'em if we were defending our homeland?

Sorry Hannah, but you're totally wrong, as usual.
First off, the people who killed Berg weren't Iraqis, they were Al Quaeda.
Second, their motivations had nothing to do with the occupation of Iraq...they have hated us long before we invaded Iraq.
Third, most of the Iraqi people are grateful we got rid of Saddam and his government.  THEY know the truth, whether people like you will accept it or not.
And finally, no, I wouldn't kill innocent men, women and children and deliberately strike civilian targets and publically murder hostages.  Those are the tactics of evil.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:24:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't think I would go with beheading, displaying burnt bodies, or dismembering people. Just kill 'em and dispose of the bodies in an efficient respectable way.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:24:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I think its unlikely but if it does happen, I know that I'll be putting my military training to good use.

Absolutely!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:26:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Nope, sorry. A sniper campaign, while effective as a good demoralizer out there, is not the best demoralizer.

MOAB AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT!!!!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:27:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Would we hang their burnt mutilated bodies from bridges, and cut their heads off on videos?

How about you?

Or would we still try to be "honorable" and not have them fear our partisan attacks?

I seem to remember the US Cavalry mutilated some Indians at the Sand Creek Massacre, in fact, rode into town with the Indian women's genitals draped over their saddle horns, so this would not be a new thing for us.

Do we still have the balls to go psycho-brutal on 'em if we were defending our homeland?

Oh XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX----

GO SHOVE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxx ----

You aint' worth it - you ain't worth getting banned.... I won't say what I think of how IGNORANT AND STUPID what you just posted was.

We are NOT an Islamic Slave-state.

We are NOT a communist dictatorship.

We are a FREE people with the collective power to choose our leaders every 2-4 years.

But YOU xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - SHIT I AM NOT getting banned over what I really want to say to you.

So just !!!!

You ain't worth it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:28:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:28:20 PM EDT
[#11]
When I was in middle school I got picked on, as a result now that I'm grown up(6'4'-280lbs.) I hate bullies of any kind. What they did was being a bully by cutting off Berg's head. It's mean and evil plain and simple. I've never been one to inflict undue pain on any living thing. If something needs to be killed then it needs to be done as quickly and as painlessly as possible. A bullet to the head is fast and makes one dead just the same as slowly cutting off a persons head. If you must kill do it fast and don't enjoy it too much but do it just the same. If we were occupied and I had to kill it'd be fast, I'd not stoop to the level that those bastards did in Iraq.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:28:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:29:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:29:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Well, this is a war, and many people in the USA don't realize it. You can't win a war by being gentlemanly. War is a lot of dirty & unappealing, always has been and always will be.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:30:33 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I am not making a comparison to the horror that happened to our fellow American today. That poor man was indeed trying to help the Iraqi people, and certainly did NOT deserve what they did to him.

I am asking if we, as Americans, were defending OUR homeland against invaders, would we do terrible things to them to demoralize them and make them fear our civilian populace?

Or are we too civilized?

Rhetorical question.

Yeah, it was all rhetorical...since you got caught.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#16]
I agree with the majority here. NO, I would NOT stoop to the level of terrorists. I would just shoot the bastards to kill them and leave them where they lay. A quick death and passage to Allah...
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:33:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Whoops, double tap.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:34:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am not making a comparison to the horror that happened to our fellow American today. That poor man was indeed trying to help the Iraqi people, and certainly did NOT deserve what they did to him.

I am asking if we, as Americans, were defending OUR homeland against invaders, would we do terrible things to them to demoralize them and make them fear our civilian populace?

Or are we too civilized?

Rhetorical question.

Yeah, it was all rhetorical...since you got caught.  

No kidding, you're so full of shit.  You just coincidentally thought up this 'rhetorical' question at this moment.

At least have the balls to come out and say what you're thinking, don't beat around the bush.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:34:43 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Or are we too civilized?

Rhetorical question.

NO!  I would fight them and shoot them and snipe them and everything else I could do.  I WOULD NOT burn their bodies, drag their burned bodies through the streets, nor hang them off bridges.  I would not behead captives.

That is the difference between us and them and you fucking leftists can't seem to understand that.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:35:08 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

How about you?

So the UN or China invade the United States of America? A country where people generally value human life, are not slaves to their government, do not fear their leaders, are not brainwashed into killing their own people for their leaders? Does the UN or China try to build schools and rebuild the infastructure of the United States, while trying their best not to piss off the locals? Does anything that happened over 100 years ago in US Army history have anything to do with how the US Army operates today? Or how the people of the United States think today? Your question is ridiculous. It is ridiculous because it is being asked about as situation that can not even BEGIN to be compared. You may say that those terrorist see us as invading their land, just like we would see the Chinese as invading ours. That is the ONLY similarity. After that, your comparison is like saying rape and love making are the same, since they are both penetration of the female.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:35:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:36:14 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Bullshit.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

You got caught.

Quoted:

No. We're not the hellspawn of Krauts and Nazis.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:36:51 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I agree with the majority here. NO, I would NOT stoop to the level of terrorists. I would just shoot the bastards to kill them and leave them where they lay. A quick death and passage to Allah...

I agree, BUT for one thing, it would not be quick, they would suffer just a bit, like maybe shoot their knees out first, then after they have hurt for a bit, finish off with a nice head shot.....
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:38:00 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Geez man, calm down.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:38:56 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Remember people, this would be the last ditch scenario.

Yeah, like maybe a "Final Solution"?

Is that what YOU would do? Maybe? OTHER Germans have already tried that before - what did it get them? (a well-deserved Dresden)

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:39:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No. We're not the hellspawn of Krauts and Nazis.

Nice one Mac.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:40:28 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Geez man, calm down.

Piss off imbro.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:40:33 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

…mmm Most of the US Cavalry in the Indian Wars were Immigrants… probably a lot Germans, that sort of thing seems to come easy to the Germans.

No… the US would not stoop to that level… the magic word you seem to miss out on is 'CIVILISED'.  The United States IS.

Andy
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:42:14 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Geez man, calm down.

Geez man, fuck off!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:42:43 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Geez man, calm down.

Piss off imbro.

You too, calm down.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:43:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Fuck no.  If I had to kill I would but I wouldn't do it in this manner.  I am not a fucking animal.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:44:02 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Geez man, calm down.

After watching Nick Berg suffer through getting savaged in ways that no human should ever suffer this post was as low, angering and outrageous as saying that we are just as bad as those who cut off Mr. Berg's head.

What THIS post did was a pure insult to him and to Americans in general.

It was NOT a "rhetorical" question at all.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:45:29 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
The USA has been plenty brutal in the past, say, in the wars against the Indians.

Would not an invasion and occupation be a good enough reason to go savage on them again?

That's like saying that the people that run companies today that had slaves in the 1800s are responsible for the slavery. What kind of friggin logic is that?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:46:22 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Geez man, calm down.

Geez man, fuck off!!!!!!!

I will forgive that comment, because you are my friend.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:47:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:48:40 PM EDT
[#36]
hanging/mutilating the dead only fires up the opposition. Look at the people here. We were ready to nuke them for that, not turn tail and run.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:49:24 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Geez man, calm down.

After watching Nick Berg suffer through getting savaged in ways that no human should ever suffer this post was as low, angering and outrageous as saying that we are just as bad as those who cut off Mr. Berg's head.

If that is how you interpreted the post, then you are entitled to your opinion. I feel your first response was very out of line and that is my opinion.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:49:53 PM EDT
[#38]
I would hit soft targets and be totally brutal.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:52:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:52:05 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Remember people, this would be the last ditch scenario.

Yeah, like maybe a "Final Solution"?

Is that what YOU would do? Probably I think. You're kinfolk have already tried that before - what did it get them? (a well-deserved Dresden)

At the time of the bombing we had no idea of the Final Solution. The residents of Dresden were not guilty of the crimes or deservings of the bombings. It was terror bombing plain and simple.

Karma.

Germans incinerated Jews - and Germans got incinerated themselves (but not by the millions - even karma sometimes shows mercy).

Cosmic payback.

Quoted:
We were at war and I don't think there should have been a "no fly zone" over Dresden, but I don't think it was militarily valuable and I don't think it directly contributed to the end of the war. It was not a place like Fallujah full of holdouts.

It is unfortunate that many innocent people at Dresden died a savage death, but it was a result of the war that Germany declared on the UK and US. I truly feel sad for all innocents who die in war, be it in Hiroshima, Tokyo, Nagasaki, Berlin or Hamburg. But again it must be stressed that those countries brought war to us.

I feel that Fallujah should be the subject of massive air strikes. Innocent citizens will perish like the guilty and that is terrible, but that is war. The innocent people of Fallujah should hunt down, round up and turn in Saddam loyalists to avoid this possible consideration. If they don't and continue to live among terrorists, well Bush warned them of their fate on 9-12-01.

This is war, the terrrorist brought it to us. Now we are bringing it to them, wherever they may be.

I agree.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:54:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Yup, it'd only get the occuping troops mad at us if we did something crazy. Best to pop em' in the head and bury the body so no one knows but us. That way they start missing Yang and wonder where he was, that would scare em' more then seeing ol' Yang get his head cut off, that'd just piss em' off.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:55:31 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Geez man, calm down.

If that is how you interpreted the post, then you are entitled to your opinion. I feel your first response was very out of line and that is my opinion.

Your opinion, my eye!  You only spout what John Kerry tells you to.

Again, fuck off and die!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:56:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Red Dawn ring a bell?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:57:51 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

How about you?

edited to say:  I have decided not to feed into this.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:57:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:58:46 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

How about you?

And this person is a moderator on this forum?

I'm done posting here. It's obvious that I'm in the wrong place
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:01:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:06:48 PM EDT
[#49]
You would if you're a radical extremist.  If Sand Creek Massacre can justify your brutality and killings than beheading of the American soilder can be justify by the Crusade?  

There is a difference between foreign occupation and foreign invasion.  If it is an invasion we'll be fighting to defend our country by whatever mean necessary.  I'm not sure a radical extremist can separate the two, American or not.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:07:31 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Let's keep the personal insults out of this, please.

I just got back my "lock account" button, and I haven't used it so far.

Huh, so Hannah is that close to being locked for her insulting bullshit?

If Hannah or anybody else violates CoC, they will be consequences.

What she says may be pure bull, but unless che violated CoC, she has a right to her opinion, and to voice it.  If you don't agree with her, you can speak up, too.  Just stay within the CoC, that's all.

I see, so post such as that ARE sanctioned by the this forum and it's staff?    

BTW: I've emailed bushmaster and armalite with a copy of this post.

If they support such views, I want nothing to do with them.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top