Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2004 1:18:37 PM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=102&topic_id=547443&mesg_id=547443

Here's one thread about it, there's also a few in the general discussion forum.  The general consensus - and apparently they genuinely believe this - is that Berg was in U.S. custody and was beheaded to take attention away from the prison scandal.  

They insist that his killers are white and have "western posture".  They're calling it a staged decapitation.  

Words cannot express the contempt I have for those fucks.  Everything that's wrong with America, nicely presented on one website.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:19:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
They insist that his killers are white and have "western posture".  They're calling it a staged decapitation.  

I am calling them morons.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:20:32 PM EDT
[#2]
DU hits bottom, commences to dig.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:28:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I expected worse.

I prefer tinfoil hat conspiracies to them saying "he deserved it".

Actually, I take that back.  If the man was a US serviceman or a security contractor they would have said he deserved it.  But since he's a civilian (and not an armed contractor) they have to make up wild stories.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:28:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I wonder how they are going to explain the finding of the headless body of this guy?  Should be interesting to hear that.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:36:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:37:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I wonder how they are going to explain the finding of the headless body of this guy?  Should be interesting to hear that.

[DUH]it's a mannequin![/DUH]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:39:50 PM EDT
[#7]
www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=102&topic_id=547443&mesg_id=547443

Killed the hotlink - DF
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:41:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I saw that too. Unbelieveable!!! Those people can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:41:22 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought the 'usual response' was going to be that he earned it.

Damn, these DU folk just seem to keep sinking lower and lower on my humanity's shit list.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:50:33 PM EDT
[#10]
The DU website makes me as sick as the initial pictures of the man who got beheaded.  The DU types try to put on this well educated, well groomed, sophisticated look, but they are a bunch of heartless morons.  Alot of what I just read on that website was Bush conspiracy this, Bush conspiracy that.  What a bunch of idiots!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:51:13 PM EDT
[#11]
pathfinder74: Please don't hot-link to DU, they can trace it back to here.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:11:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

They already found his body last Saturday. His family knew he was decapitated before the video surfaced.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:12:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

No, they're actually saying that it was staged in the sense that those depicted are not al-qaida, etc...  that they are US "Black Ops" and did it to incite the US against Al-Qaida or whatever...  I don't know, I can't follow their idiocy.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:23:00 PM EDT
[#14]
It seems that Berg's father opposed the war, and blames the US for the killing (because the US detained him for awhile in Iraq).
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:26:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top