Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2001 11:50:01 AM EDT
Just wondering what the gang here thinks of an article I just read about the Taliban rulers of Afganistan making the Hindu minority wear a marking of some kind to identify them as Hindu's.IMHO this smells of Nazi Germany.For info you can find the article on YAHOO
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:58:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Coming soon -- Indian and Afganistan War
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 12:33:13 PM EDT
[#2]
The Taliban are for the most part horrible people.  Unfortunately, other Arabs and Muslims are associated with the Taliban's radical religious and social practices.  And to think, we're the ones who put them in power.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 1:06:12 PM EDT
[#3]
There is no more fanatical, whack-o extremist group on the planet than the Taliban. Nothing they do surprises me anymore. They are absolutely insane.

Thank god their own ideology insists on a stone age like existance, or you could bet they'd have nukes by now.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 6:43:13 AM EDT
[#4]
India has nukes, don't they?  And would the Afganis take the aid the former USSR will offer?

Sounds like a really screwed up situation if the bunp heads...
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 6:47:32 AM EDT
[#5]
...and once the Indian Afgan war starts, Pakistan will jump at the opportunity to take back that rich and fertile Bangladesh [:D]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 6:59:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Say, aren't the Taliban the ones who "tally me banana?"   [:)]

Sorry, couldn't help myself.  You may resume your serious conversation....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top