Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 6:02:09 AM EDT
I just got word back from the VA that they'd be able to wavie my allergies (which had me discharged in the first place) but I signed up for a 2 year school in the meantime for criminal justice.  When I'm done with school would I be best off rejoining the service or stick with law enforcement/private security?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:07:32 AM EDT
[#1]
HUH?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:10:03 AM EDT
[#2]
My $.02...stay with LE if you want a career, military if you had rather get in the trenches...although some LE jobs in certain places can get rather exciting, it is seldom anything like what the guys are experiencing in the sandbox these days.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:11:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I felt screwed out of not going participating in anything for the very short time I was in..I want to do something highspeed such as the military but just wanted opinions/advice on what i should do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top