Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 1:27:28 AM EDT
so here I am my eyes sore from staring at 10...er 20 pages of the past GD looking for posts that I posted in, anyways I start seeing stuff inbetween the fonts or lines or whatever, and im thinking- yea im thinking so what! Ok and im looking thu the pages of GD and it hits me like a ton of bricks- BAng! ok no big bang, just an overwhelming feeling of damn how I miss "My active Topics" button functionality. Has anyone seen the post of the guy who posted all the pics of all the arfcom babes, and then I posted a reply post which had a big fat baby wearing a diaper? Im looking for it, and its driving me mad.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:33:20 AM EDT
[#1]
untill the  my active topics return, just cut n paste a copy of the link that you are posting in, or that you want to keep track of,  in an im to yourself. damn kids, you have to teach them every thing
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:43:08 AM EDT
[#2]
!!! COMING SOON !!!

With all the changes, this portion of the site is offline for the time being.

Expect to see missing items show up during the next two weeks until everything is operational.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:48:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Save to favorites(make available offline)
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:03:35 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks for the tips guys! And now for your rewards! - A Random pic from google images!
drumroll please.....
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:38:08 AM EDT
[#5]
must be you all my active topics and search has been working since yesterday(monday)!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:44:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
must be you all my active topics and search has been working since yesterday(monday)!

So is mine-------------- ?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 5:53:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My Active topic is working but the search is still inop.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:06:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My Active topic is working but the search is still inop.

Consider yourselves speshul.

"My Active Topics", "My Topics", "Active Topics" and "Search" don't work for me, yet.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:08:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Not working for me.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:12:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:29:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Woo HOO! thanks thebeekeeper1

heres you random google pic!

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:17:03 AM EDT
[#12]
random google

is this your's gaspain?

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:56:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
!!! COMING SOON !!!

With all the changes, this portion of the site is offline for the time being.

Expect to see missing items show up during the next two weeks until everything is operational.

That having been said, I must say that the very reason I became a Team Member was to make use of the advanced features of the board. Now from a consumer standpoint, I am not getting the functionality I paid for , for two weeks?

As an Network Consultant for a VAR, I have to say that  we could not in all due conscience leave our clients w/o the full functionality they purchased for many days and not recompensate them for the loss. It's just good business.

Also, about the cut-n-paste, etc. That works only if you access the site through one particular workstation. I dare say there are many who visit the site from work & home.

I personally visit from client's sites in addition to home/work when I'm waiting for software installations to complete or on hold with support services.

This makes the cut-n-paste idea useless.  A bulletin board without full function is an incomplete installation.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:58:16 PM EDT
[#14]
I want to buy a membership, but the store hasn't wanted my money since the new site started up

db
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top